IndiaDivine.org

Edit: Forums have moved to a new server

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Posted by Jndas

{The move is complete and this is the new server.}

The forums will be moving to a new server today. It may take between 24-48 hours for the DNS changes to be picked up by your ISPs. Till then you will be connecting to the old forum.

I will try to manually move any new messages to the new forum, but a few may get lost in the transition.

Posted by Debbie

Jndas,

I don't know alot about these kind of things.Will our connection to the site be automatically directed or is there something I am suppose to be doing to get there..I don't want to get lost.. Debbie

Posted by vsdprasad

jndasji,

Is there any limit to the space for 'indiadivine' on your current service provider's server?

Is it OK to put attachments? Those may be consuming a lot of space on the server and without it, I guess it can accommodate more threads.

I've observed these forums getting moved to a new server once before.

-Prasad.

Is there any limit to the space for 'indiadivine' on your current service provider's server? Is it OK to put attachments? Those may be consuming a lot of space on the server and without it, I guess it can accommodate more threads.

We are currently on a dedicated server with a 60gb harddrive, so there will be no problem for attachments due to space limitations.

I've observed these forums getting moved to a new server once before.

We believe this is the final move for the forums, at least for the next two years.