IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Beegee Leaves Body

Rate this topic

Maurice Gibb just left his body in Miami, Florida after intestinal complications. Only 53, this raises the burning question: is there any pleasure at all on this puny, putrid planet?

"In the event of something happening to me" (like death in Miami)

"There is something I would like u all to see.." (we r all eternal)

..Have u seen my wife Mister Jones? (also doomed to die)

Do u know what it's like on the outside? (antar-bahir avasthitaH)

Don't go talking too loud u'll cause a landslide, Mister Jones"

Any landslides in India? Avalanches in HimAlayas?

When I 1st heard this song I thought they were the Beatles -- in disguise.

1941 Mining Disaster

According to BeeGees, Krishna sent letter via Uddhav to His VrajavAsI family & friends:

"I've Just Gotta Get a Message to You, So Long, So Long!" 80-90 yrs?

"One more hour & my life will be through, so long, so long!" [celestial scale]

In the event of something happening to me...

I would like u all to start a chanting spree...

It's just a photograph of Gurudev & God

Meditating, knowing well we're not this bod'

SAG HARBOR, New York (Jan. 26) - "Piano Man'' Billy Joel was hospitalized for several hours early Sunday after smashing his car into a tree along a highway on far eastern Long Island.

A hospital spokesman confirmed that the singer was released Sunday morning but would not comment on Joel's injuries.

The 53-year-old Rock and Roll Hall of Famer had swerved into the tree as he was driving his Mercedes-Benz in Sag Harbor late Saturday, Sag Harbor Village Police Chief Thomas Fabiano said.

No charges were filed, police Officer Hugh Caulfield said Sunday. Joel wasn't given a Breathalyzer test, which measures blood alcohol levels, he said.

Joel was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital, where a hospital spokesman said he arrived around midnight and was released around 7:30 a.m.

Joel has had more than two dozen Top Ten hits in his career, including his signature 1974 song "Piano Man.'' His music, including the title song "Movin' Out,'' is currently the subject of a Broadway musical.

Last summer, he voluntarily checked into a substance abuse and psychiatric center at New Canaan, Connecticut, reportedly after becoming "very depressed'' when a respiratory infection forced him to cut short a tour with fellow piano player Elton John.

He told People magazine in July that he had begun "what I ultimately realized was a prolonged period of overindulgence. I don't want to get any more specific.''

Joel was also involved in a motorcycle accident on Long Island in 1983. He and model Christie Brinkley have one daughter, Alexa Ray. The couple divorced in 1994.

01/26/03 16:34 EST

What can we learn? All the talented, famous, rich individuals who are supposed "have the world on a string" appear to be governed by the same cruel laws as the rest of us.

Birth death old age disease and car wrecks come their way as well.

In some ways we can pity the rich and famous. It must be hard to break out of that so-called success and face our insignificance. I know it is for me and I have nothing of note to suggest otherwise.