Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Doubts on Ramayana

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am just a learner. I have a question about Rama described in Ramayana. Uttarakanda Sarga 43 Sloga 1 & 8 and Ayodhyakanda Sarga VIII and Sloga 12 I read from Dr. Ambedkar's site that Rama drank & danced with beautiful women & that he garlanded him. I always thought that Rama was so loyal to his wife sita & this kind of confuses me. Any help is appreciated.

 

Thanks.

Posted

Oh thank you very much. I know that this website does not contain any true information. But since I do not know ramayan in full I could not be so sure. My christian friend says that because it is an Ambedkar's site the information must be true. That is the reason I asked for help. Also I searched for the Uttarkanda & most of the Ramayan sites say that Sage Valmiki did not write Uttarkanda. Any info on that from you guys?

 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...