IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ethos

We Are Trying to Be the Greatest

Rate this topic

Babhru das,

you indicated:

>>I remember hearing that Srila Prabhupada said he would take the dust from the feet of those who preach in Muslim countries on his head.<<

I am interested to know if any book or web site gives this information. Let me know. I would keep your word as ref. till a written reference is found.

Jai Sri Krishna!

I thought Babhruvahana was the son of Arjuna and settled in what is now Manipur. I seem to recall this.

As for the quote of Srila Prabhupada saying we should take the dust of the feet of those who preach in Muslim countries, I too have heard this. Might be on one of the "Memories" videos.

Gauracandra wrote: I thought Babhruvahana was the son of Arjuna and settled in what is now Manipur.

I believe you're correct. As far as the quotation, I can't find it. It may be hard to verify, since Srila Prabhupada said many things, some rather significant, that were not recorded.

They weren't the cowardly terrorists Bush would have you believe they are. There must be a legitamite belief or grievance to provoke someone to take over a cockpit and crash a plane into a tower. Pretending you say? Not everyone. Family values, beliefs, politics, ethnic backround, etc. may differ greatly from person to person. The golden rule would be the ideal religion but what happens when it's violated? I would not be such a reactionary to these events myself bcause of the self sacrifice of the perpetrators. First I would try to understand what it is they were saying. They might not have been right but have earned the right to be heard.

>>There must be a legitamite belief or grievance to provoke someone to take over a cockpit and crash a plane into a tower.<<

Yes, the belief is Islam, and the world knows it.

How much you know about Islam please?

What good reasons you found why Islam invaded India

and caused many Hindu genocide and destroyed temples?

What does Koran and Hadith say to a Muslim

how to treat a kafir?

What a Muslims wants to get in haven?

Why a Muslim woman cannot go to haven or mosque?

There are so many questions like these

which need answers, and you seem to know them. True?

How would you like if we all become Muslims?