Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Prabhupada Connection website

Rate this topic

by Prema-bhakti das

Posted on chakra.org April 20, 2005

The following message was received today at PrabhupadaConnect.com:

Hello!

This is Amy, Junior Editor for spiritandsky.com, the internet's authority hub for spiritual related web sites. Welcome, and congratulations on such a wonderful site.

As part of my new job here at Spirit and Sky, I spend my time visiting sites and giving awards to those that deserve it.

So congratulations for having a VERY relevant, on-topic site, and thank you for making the internet a better place! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

This is no small matter. This directory, with over 100,000 links, has strict guidelines and your site has earned this exclusive, high-end distinction. You may display this award anywhere on your web site, either with or without a link to us. You can download the award, or let our server host it, either way is fine, it's your award, you earned it.

Congratulations!"

--

The PrabhupadaConnect.com website is dedicated to preserving and propagating the memory and teachings of His Divine Grace Om Vishnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacarya Astottara-sata Sri Sriman A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, founder/acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) and the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust (BBT) and who is the guiding light of the Hare Krishna Movement in the West.It is singlehandedly created, maintained and updated daily by H.G. Padmapani dasa (ACBSP). It is a non-sectarian, non-political website honoring the glories of his spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada.

Padmapani Prabhu was initiated by Srila Prabhupada in the 70s, travelled and preached in the war-torn Middle East for over 5 years, distributing arabic Bhagavad-gitas, under the guidance of Sriman Tribhuvannatha Prabhu, and has settled in Vancouver Canada to devote himself to serving Srila Prabhupada's memory through the internet.

The following are sample letters of appreciation received by PrabhupadaConnect.com:

--

Mayapur, Sunday, 4/10/05

I just heard about Prabhupada Connection. I am very happy and impressed to see so much information on His Divine Grace. Congratulations!

Hari Sauri dasa

--

Philadelphia, PA, Thursday, 4/7/05, 5:46 AM

Your website is pure, sweet nectar! Thank you so much for all of your hard work in keeping this site so beautiful and heart-warming.

Your servant,

Sangita devi dasi(ACBSP)

--

Corralitos, CA, Wednesday, 1/19/05, 6:35 PM

My husband recently turned me onto the Prabhupada Connection website. Ordinarily I have very little patience when it comes to sitting in front of a computer. When I finally gave in to my husband's urgings and began exploring -- I became entranced and glued to the monitor screen. I understand now why he got so excited when he found this website.

Sincerely,

Bhagavaccitta dd

Dear Readers and Friends,

Greetings and Hare Krishna.

We're very happy to inform our viewers from around the world that The Prabhupada Connection website has just received a prestigious award on behalf of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder-Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.

We have recently celebrated our third anniversary online, and we are both humbled and grateful for the overwhelmingly positive response from all corners of the globe. This site has been listed on many yoga, new age and spiritual directories worldwide. In fact, the only continent from which we haven't received feedback so far is Antarctica. Over 80% of our readership is learning about Srila Prabhupada for the very first time. This unexpected success is all due to the mercy of our beloved spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, who is loved and adored by untold millions of souls in almost every nook and corner of the planet. This award is a testament to Srila Prabhupada's incredible spiritual potency. More than 27 years after Srila Prabhupada's physical departure from this world, he is still preaching Krishna Consciousness with unprecedented results. Therefore we bow at his lotus feet divine and humbly offer this award to Srila Prabhupada with eternal respect, gratitude and love.

Many thanks to all our friends and supporters who have encouraged us despite our glaring insufficiencies and disqualifications. We sincerely hope and pray that we might be able to serve you for many years to come. Thank you very much.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

acyuta dasa Thursday, 4/28/05, 11:31 AM

Hare Krsna an excellent website dedicated to Srila Prabhupada ,keep up the good work. Haribol

pietermaritzburg south africa

indian books centre Tuesday, 4/26/05, 9:58 PM

your website is very much informative.Please visit our website. Sri Subodhini Indian Books Centre In the Service of the Scholarly World since 1976 Dear Sir/ Madam , Our company is one of the leading publishers and suppliers of books related to Philosophy, Religion (Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Christianity) History, Geography, Art, Archaeology, Sociology, Sanskrit, Ayurveda ,Tibetan, Unani, Yoga and other medicinal therapies. We have over 1000 titles of our own and we stock more than 50,000 titles of well known authors and publishers. For more Books on Religion, Asian Studies, Hinduism, Vedic Studies, Buddhism, Jainism, Art, Archaeology, Ayurveda, Tibetan Medicine, Mantra,Yoga, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, History etc. Visit our website at http://www.indianbookscentre.com/ Thanking You, Varun Gupta, Indian Books Centre

india

jagdish markad Saturday, 4/23/05, 9:14 AM

Hare Krsna

pune,India

Vyapaka dasa Saturday, 4/23/05, 12:46 AM

Dear Prabhupada Connection and Padmapani Prabhu, Please accept my obeiances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. I would like to congratulate yourself on winning an award as being the best spiritual site on the web. It is always gratifying to see others recognize what many of us have known for several years. Your hard work and dedication to Srila Prabhupada is apparent on every page and I thank you for that. Every morning I check out a number of Krsna conscious sites but always visit The Prabhupada Connection last because it is without fail very sublime and 100% dedicated to Srila Prabhupada without any hint of politics or ill-feeling. As such, it provides a strong spiritual connection which aids me to deal with the day's difficulties. For this I am indebted to you. As well, I would like to encourage all the readers to say a prayer for a very special devotee, i.e. your mother who is affectionately known as Momji. She is a very sweet devotee of Lord Krsna and we are all saddened to hear of her recent illness. Let us hope that she will recover quickly from her ailments.

Canada

Bhakta-David Nollmeyer Friday, 4/22/05, 9:27 AM

Haribol Prabhus You state that you are not pros but I found this site pleasing and functional. Prabhupada is the true Acarya in ISKCON and the focus should remain on this fact. Your Servant. Bhakta David http://journals.aol.com/vamanadeva/nollmeyer_human_ri ghts_blog/

Big Pine CA

Nrsimhananda dasa Friday, 4/22/05, 7:00 AM

You can associate with Srila Prabhupada "live" with our Complete Srila Prabhupada DVD Library - 23 DVD's of talks, walks, interviews, etc. with His Divine Grace available for only $99 from Iskcon Television www.itvproductions.net This is the first time in Vaisnava history that a sampradaya acarya has been accessible both in sound and picture after his departure from this world. Sadhu sanga kijay!

Iskcon Television

Prasanth Friday, 4/22/05, 5:33 AM

i just found about this site and will start viewing it right away

South Africa

Manonatha Dasa Thursday, 4/21/05, 9:47 PM

Jaya Srila Prabhupada

Vrindavana - India

Rocana dasa Thursday, 4/21/05, 9:27 PM

Very nice site Prabhu! Looking forward to having your association soon.

Portland

nam sankirtan das Thursday, 4/21/05, 8:45 PM

haribol prabhus, pamho ,all glories to srila prabhupad, i was thinking the other day ,whatever happen to the site that i gave my story about srila prabhupad, lo and behold , you prabhus wrote an article in chakra, thank you, i been looking for you.lol, thank you also for posting my memories, i saw in number 16,,im also want to write my own memoir of srila prabhupada , but if i dont get the mercy of srila prabhupada followers, it will never happen, thank you again, NAm sankirtan das

new york city

Rajeev Gopalsate Thursday, 4/21/05, 2:46 PM

Excellent! Wonderful offering to Srila Prabhupada.

London

Pratyatosa Dasa ACBSP Thursday, 4/21/05, 2:27 PM

Prabhupada's books, without the diacritics, are not bona fide. Srila Prabhupada's disciples had to do a great deal of extra work in order to include the diacritics in all of his books, but Prabhupada insisted that they HAD to be included no matter how much extra trouble it was. Check out http://vedabase.net/ or http://pratyatosa.com/691226IN.BOS.html to see how to include the diacritics without the need for a special font.

pratyatosa@hotmail.com

Prema Bhakti dasa Adhikari Saturday, 4/16/05, 7:59 AM

I am informed that Padmapani Prabhu's aged mother is critically ill, and he is absenting himself to be at her bedside to read Bhagavad-gita to her. Let us pray to the Blissful Lord Nityananda to bathe Momji Rita McNaughton in His merciful glance. Haha Prabhu Nityananda premananda-sukhi kripabalokana koro ami bodo duhkhi "My dear Lord Nityananda, You are always joyful in spiritual bliss. Since You always appear very happy, I have come to You because I am most unhappy. If You kindly put Your glance over me, I may also become happy." (Transl. by HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada)

Niles, Michigan USa

Hare Krishna Mani Thursday, 4/14/05, 7:27 AM

April 14, 2005 KRSHNADHAM, OTTAWA, CANADA HARE KRISHNA HARI HARI BHOL PLEASE ACCEPT OUR HUMBLE OBEISANCES. OUR HUMBLE OBEISANCES TO SHRILA PRABHUPAD, ALL VAISHNAVA ACHARYAS, SRI GAURA NITAI AND LORD KRISHNA. Today we got this site information from H.H.Bhakti Vikas Swami from Baroda. After scanning through the pages of this web site, we noticed that why Lord has not given this opportunity earlier to visit this site and gain some knowledge to improve our lives. Today being a Vishu festival day we thought that it is a god's gift to us to day to visit this wondeful educational, informative and encouraging site for the development of KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS, practice what is spoken in the pages of the Holy Scriptures of India like Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, etc. Our concern is only that irrespective of association with ISKCON for over many years so far we are unable to fully dedicate our lives to ISKCON and still wandering in this planet earth like a wrotten leaf thrown here and there by the high winds of material sufferings. Is there any way tht we will be able to fully dedicate our lives to ISKCON. in the service of Lord Krishna, servant, an insignificant fallen soul and servant hare krishna mani

Ottawa, Canada

Devala das Thursday, 4/14/05, 6:42 AM

Dear Padpani Prabhu, Pamho.All glories to Srila Prabhupaad and Mahaaprabhu. Hare Krishna. Y.S. Devala das

Toronto

Rajaram Venkataramani Thursday, 4/14/05, 12:22 AM

Hare Krishna. I have been associated with ISKCON as a well wisher for 9 years. I still have some issues with ISKCON as I have great regard for Adi Sankara and dont like ISKCON views on Sankara's philosophy. Also I have some differences with the approach by the society to social issues, science etc, internal politics etc. But nevertheless I have a great regard for Srila Prabhupada and his dedicated followers. I consider him also as my guru because his followers taught me hare krishna. He has done so many things for spreading harinama which is recognized as yuga dharma by all acharyas - Sankara, Ramanuja, Madhwa, Caitanya, Vallabha, Sridhara etc. He is definitely empowered to spread the holy name and has to his credit the glory of purifying the lives of so many of us by creating a society for krishna consciousness. It is very nice to see that there is a site dedicated for him.

Chennia India

Sumadhura shyam Das Wednesday, 4/13/05, 1:54 AM

The site is very informative and nice.

Chennai,Tamilnadu,India

Hari Sauri dasa Sunday, 4/10/05, 9:40 PM

I just heard about Prabhupada Connection. I am very happy and impressed to see so much information on His Divine Grace. Congratulations!

Mayapur

Rekha Sundar Sunday, 4/10/05, 6:16 PM

I trully appreciate all the great work done by Srila Prabhupada and am at present reading the great book written by him "Bhagwat Gita-as it is" and trying to understand the contents in it. It is a wonderful experience. Thank you Srila Prabhupada for this book.

India-(now in Reno-USA)

Sangita devi dasi Thursday, 4/7/05, 5:46 AM

Your website is pure, sweet nectar! Thank you so much for all of your hard work in keeping this site so beautiful and heart-warming. Your servant, Sangita (ACBSP)

Philadelphia, PA

Sakshi Gopal das Tuesday, 4/5/05, 2:56 PM

A webwide search for the famous Mantra Rock Dance poster featuring Srila Prabhupada's picture has brought me to your site. What an oasis! I drink deep and feel something within me nurtured once again. All glories to Srila Prabupada! Thank you for rekindling a quiet enthusiasm to serve his lotus feet.

London

Padmapani das Tuesday, 3/29/05, 12:55 AM

Dear Respected Shri Pawan, Please accept my humble Namaskara. Thank you very much for your comments. Please remember that Srila Prabhupada is coming in disciplic succession from Lord Shri Krishna Himself, and is fully authorized and empowered by his spiritual master in parampara, His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, to clarify spiritual subject matters for the benefit of all conditioned souls. Please note that Srila Prabhupada remains polite and respectful in his comments and corrections, as evidenced in the following statements in the article which you mention ("Anomalies of 'Geeta Press' Gorakhpur," Delhi, Tuesday 20th November, 1956, Series #15) in the "Early Writings" section of this website: 1) "We are very sorry for this inconsistency of 'Geeta Press'..." 2) "We give him friendly advice that he may learn 'Bhagwat Geeta' from a realised soul..." 3) "People have some respect for this Press and with the same sentiment we also purchased one copy of the edition under reference." 4) "We shall be very glad if we find that the anomalies mentioned above have duly been corrected in its next edition. If any help is needed, we are prepared to render such service in this noble cause." Sometimes it might appear that a pure devotee is critical about certain philosophical points, but I can assure you that if you read Srila Prabhupada's books thoroughly, you'll understand that he is simply performing his duty as a representative of the Supreme Lord to present the Absolute Truth "as it is" without interpretation or motivation. There are often slight misintepretations in spiritual knowledge found in many places due to a lack of following the principle of strict disciplic succession. Every commentary must be supported by guru, sastra and sadhu. So it is not just Srila Prabhupada's own personal opinion which he expresses when commenting on others' philosophy or interpretations of Vedic knowledge. He is acting as a transparent via medium to the Lord Himself and his sole motivation is to represent and please the Lord accordingly. This is his duty and function as an authorized acarya and pure devotee of the Lord. So what may initially appear to be an unnecessary criticism is only a humble service and correction on behalf of the Lord for the bona fide understanding of all. It's not a criticism as such, but a sincere and selfless service on behalf of the Lord and his authorized representatives to present the Absolute Truth strictly according to the Vedic version. Kindly re-read the article in question in this light, and if you have any further questions or comments in this regard, kindly write to me c/o the following address: editor@prabhupadaconnect.com. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure hearing from you. Hare Krishna and best wishes. Your servant, Padmapani das

"The Prabhupada Connection" website

Pawan Monday, 3/28/05, 8:42 PM

Regarding Article Anomalies of "Geeta Press" Gorakhpur It is shocking to see this article as it talks more about what mistakes Geeta Press is doing instead of telling that what need to be done to correct such mistakes, if at all such mistakes are there. I am also a member of ISKCON and a loyal devotee of SrilaPrabhupada. I don¿t have any problem in saying that he was a true duta (Messenger) of Lord and did a lot to save our religion and ethics. But at the same time we can¿t ingonre the works done by Geeta Press in the same line. We have to accept this fact that the founder of Geeta Press Shree Hanuman Prasad Poddar jee was a great devotee and always worked for society. No one can question the moral values and motto behind the foundation of Geeta Press and it¿s way of working. More ever it is not the matter of cost which makes Books of Geeta Press Popular. It is the content and simplicity which is highly acceptable by all section of people of India. It is the authenticity of content which make these books so popular. And more than all of these the Devotion and blessing of Lord behind the Geeta Press Moment always help. This message has no offensive motto. I am just requesting you that instead of fighting for grammatical and printing mistakes please inform Geeta Press for any such mistakes and please work together to help this society and mankind. Again I am begging all apologies if my words hurt you any way. Believe me this message is not for that. Hare Krishna

India

vishnuloka devi dasi Sunday, 3/27/05, 11:16 AM

All the glories to Srila Prabhupada !!!!!!!!!!!! PAMHO, So so wonderfull,expecially the photo area. We are so fortunate ..........!!! Thanks for your work Hare Krishna

europe

Krsna lila dd Monday, 3/14/05, 8:20 AM

Hare Krishna ! All glories to Srila Prabhupada Jagadguru !!! PAMHO to all devotees of SriSri RadhaKrishna !!! A fantastic page:was suggested to me and i´m so so happy that i could cry !!! I will send the link to everyone i know ! It´s a great honor and pleasure to be able to be in touch with our Swamiji Srila Prabhupada. All together so far this is the most inspiring site on Srila Prabhupad that i have come across. Thanks very much for this service and pls keep it up. All the glories to SriSri Guru and Gauranga Haribol Krsna lila dd

Europe

Bhakta Tridandidas Monday, 3/14/05, 6:59 AM

Hare Krsna ! THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFULL SITE. We should always remember that without His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupad we would have probably never knowed about Sri Krishna´s amasing pastimes and His mercyfull holy names,not to talk about association,temple life and all those precious gift we all are still reciving. So many "Gurus" where and are,so many Gita translation, but Srila Prabhupad is the only one that changed the world because He is a pure devotee ! Situated at His only service we are definitly not going to be disappointed. Because only Srila Prabhupada can give us shoulder I accept only Srila Prabhupad has my eternal Jagadguru. All glories to Srila Prabhupada ! Hare Krishna !

Europe

Prabhupadanuga P.Aryo dd Sunday, 3/13/05, 3:02 AM

Hare Krsna ! Hari Hari ! All glories to Srila Prabhupad ! All glories to the assembled devotees. This page is what i have missed for long time. I discovered it last night or better sayed in the first hours of today and if it wasn´t for the body being tyred i probably would have stop whatching and reading ´till now. Congratulation and please keep it up. I think a nice audio session will be grand : a place to downloads Srila Prabhupada Japa will be much approciated. Why not add an area of NEW music tracks of devotees that like to send as in the area of art offering and written offering ? Very inspiring. Thanks a lot May we reach Srila Prabhupada soon and in this live time PAMHO PremAryo dd

europe

Radha Govinda dasa Thursday, 3/10/05, 9:34 PM

Dearest Prabhus, vancha-kalpa-tarubhyas ca krpa sindhu-bhya eva ca patitanam pavanebhyo vaisnavebhyo namo namah All glories, to your service!!! This vapu/vani, darshan, sanga and smarana, of Srila Prabhupada, you are offering/presenting, to the world, IS the highest/best humanitarian activity possible(para-upakara). Fore remembering Srila Prabhupada, automatically affords' us rememberance of our eternal relationship with Sri Krsna; as His servants("jivera svarupa haya, krsnera nitya dasa" CC.Mad.8.20.108). Please continue in this vein and maintain this site in perpetuity; our Lord Sri Nityananda Raya will bless you, that is guaranteed. If you could add a search function, to your site, that would be utter perfection. Anyway, hoping this meets you all quite well; in perfect smaranam, of our dearest Srila Prabhupada. In the interim, i shall remain, indebted to you; Radha Govinda dasa rgovindadasa*,com

Montreal, QC, CA

puck Wednesday, 3/9/05, 2:23 PM

nama om visnu padaya krsna perstaya bhu-tale srimate bhaktivedanta svamin iti namine

seattle

Amar Puri Wednesday, 3/9/05, 8:50 AM

Jaya Srila Prabhupada. Kindly accept my humble obsciences. Wonderful work.

Montreal, Canada.

C. Karthikeyan (Krsna Kalpa Vrksa Das) Monday, 3/7/05, 10:01 PM

This website has taken me aback as I have not seen such wonderful transcendental photographs of His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada, a pure devotee of Krsna. I thank the all-merciful Lord Sri Krsna and His unalloyed devotees for providing me this opportunity to have a glance of Srila Prabhupada in rare postures. Whenever I see those pictures, I feel I am with Prabhupada - how majestic and merciful he is! I thank the devotees for designing such a website which will immediately purify the viewer. HARE KRSNA! All Glories to the all-merciful Prabhupada!!

Dindigul, Tamilnadu, INDIA

Wendy Oliver/Bali Isle Imports Saturday, 3/5/05, 12:36 PM

Thanks for the website! Very Informative&Lovely! Prabhupada Kei Jaya! Love,wendyo:)

San Luis Obispo,CAli.

Lalita Priya devi dasi Friday, 2/18/05, 6:34 PM

Dear Prabhus and Didis: PLease accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada. This is a most sublime set of offerings to our Guru and I found in the letters to Prabhupada, and so many of his explanations, that blockhead which I was in the late sixties, His Divine Grace was able to use his Krsna Katha and Guru Parampara to get through to my block head and full me with so much love of Guru that I would occasional discover my self to be weeping crocodile tears. J'ai. This is a very big step for me in 2005 because I have only shed tears about Prabhupada when he left his body, when there was so much disturbance in the movement, and because Prabhupada accepted me as a sisya even though I was nothing but an ocean of sin but a religious girl though not a hippie...as if that is some great thing~I never realized until I read these meditations on Prabhupada how much I really do love Him and hope forever to stay at His lotus feet and to follow his instructions always, life after life. While I have a chronically disabled body, Prabhupada has found much for me to do in chanting, reading, occasionally cooking for a small group of devotees who have come here for kirtan, class ( PRabhupada on DVD) and a Tour of Vrndavana on DVD) and we have had a wonderful wonderful time in direct obedience to PRabhupada's goals for his disciples in these gatherings. We formed a circle after artik and prasadam which was very nice and outlined the projects we could each take on to keep us close to Guru and Krsna and book distribution and chanting - in fAct, we increasted our chanting and next meeting we will see if we were able to keep up to our new qauta. I had the most remarkable experience which changed me, Prabahupada appeared to me in a dream and said, "Don't waste time now, my dear daughter. You are soon sixty. You do your best to up your japa to 70 and you will please me very much and do your best to find my original books which you had in their entirety but sold to make money for a Christmas sankirtan. I understand you are crying in separation but this is something which we all go through my dear and you must understand that you are not an exception but that you are progressing with your fellow devotees from you class. It is rare I say that I am proud of a devotee, but I am proud of you and all my devotees of the early years who have stayed on and not strayed from the regulative principles. You proposal you send you lovely mineral and crystal collection to the number one temple in Canada will also go far to bring Vrndavana to Canada and I wish that you would give these to the GBC of Canada for Bhahudak has passed to all your heartbreak. Unless you know someone else in Canada who is 100 percent trust worthy, you may give those minerals to Ekanatha das at the Bhaktavidanta Book Trust because his conduct is for the most part impeccable and he will see that Krsna in the form of all these minerals and crystals is displayed and guarded by a shield window of bulletpoof glass." After this long speech Prabhupada pronamed to me, and weeping because he was disappearing into the Spiritual Mists of the SpiritualSky, I began to cry those crocodile tears. I felt this was a story many devotees would enjoy. IT shows that our PRabhupada is with us so much, caring for each one of us, lovingly and with his ramrod discipline. I do not care and learned in the seventies not to care if PRabupada cared for me by praise, critism or severe scolding, in the ultimate sense it was and is all the same -the mercy of the Guru. And I realized that I loved Prabhupada and would serve to please Him as I can as much s I can within reason with this dis- ease and also Post Polio Syndrome and repeated attacks of Shingles.

Canada

Amar P. Thakkar Saturday, 2/5/05, 1:56 AM

I came into contact with the Hare Krsna Movement in October - November of 2004. Since then i have read books penned by His Divine Grace Sri Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. I shall endevour always to be part of this greatest movement. His teachings and and his simple instruction of chanting the Hare Krsna Mahamantra has given to me immense pleasure and peace. My life, in which i was seeking direction on my identity and path has finally got, i belive, its goal. Honestly, i do not have words to describe the feelings arousing whilst writing this compliment. I am yet a toddler in this arena but wish to progress. Thank you Prabhupada! Thank you Sri Krsna! for everything. Please Please keep giving me shelter under your divine effulgence. My email id is aptsat@hotmail.com. Hare Krsna !!!!!

Mumbai, India

Friday, 1/28/05, 6:54 AM

Amazing Website!!!!!

USA

ssnegi Sunday, 1/23/05, 9:15 AM

What have you lost for which you wee? What is that you brought with you but have now lost? What is there that you produced but has now perished? You did not bring anything to this world .Whatever you have, you had it only here. Whatever you have taken it is from Him, the Almighty. Whatever you rendered it was rendered into His. Empty-handed you came and empty-handed you will go. Whatever is yours today was somebody else¿s yesterday and will be somebody else¿s tomorrow. You take delight in the illusion that it belongs to you. Also this illusory happiness is at the root of all your suffering. Where there is spiritual emotion there is God. A beautiful and wonderful website devoted to all bestwisher who want to know more about Shrila Prabhupada and Hindu culture. Hare Krishna Hare Rama ssnegi

US

Jeffrey Flores Saturday, 1/22/05, 9:17 AM

Happy to connect with this site.

San Antonio, Texas

Jolanta Separovic Wednesday, 1/19/05, 7:15 PM

Thank you for this inspiring website. Now,together with Srila Prabhupadas mp3 and dvd audio and visual collection and unedited books,we can take shelter of the only Acarya for this age.

Adelaide,South Australia

Bhagavac-citta devi dasi Wednesday, 1/19/05, 6:35 PM

My husband recently turned me onto the Prabhupada Connection website. Ordinarily I have very little patience when it comes to sitting in front of a computer. When I finally gave in to my husband's urgings and began exploring -- I became entranced and glued to the monitor screen. I understand now why he got so excited when he found this website. Sincerely, Bhagavaccitta dd

Corralitos, CA

Gaurangi Devi Dasi Thursday, 1/13/05, 8:21 PM

Haribol! Hare Krsna! Tracie & Brett Hendrickson, Damodara Prasada Roe, 5 greyhounds and 5 birds

Bothell, Wa

madhavi singh Saturday, 1/8/05, 12:32 PM

i like this website, its very nice and very educational. i am very proud of the people that have done this its great, u are doing valuable service for lord krsna and i am sure he is very pleased with u whoever u are.

india, bihar

Jerry Babu Wednesday, 1/5/05, 9:36 PM

Pranams and Namasté from the Big Island of Hawaii where Srila Prabhupada's light still shines bright.

Big Island Hawaii

Swarup Das Wednesday, 1/5/05, 7:11 PM

Just spent the last two hours going through the photo album. Best two hours I've spent in many a year. Looking forward to exploring the rest of your website. A lot of love and devotion went into putting this together -- that's obvious. Thank you very much.

Santa Cruz, California

Nisha Jairam Thursday, 12/30/04, 11:56 PM

Great Website !!!

Johannesburg, South Africa

I AM Thursday, 12/30/04, 10:36 PM

I did worn you if you remember my attempt to get thru to yu. Asia was just my begining. Think what yu may about me. I am not a fairy tale I am not for Books that is your own idea. That is why this planet has been created and many others unlike this one,this is the worst. And you think in your minds what you will. I am requesting that you all pray now. It will not be good unless you do so. Remember this is what all of you asked for. Not to be concerned, all others except human sufferers are coming back not to. All others are doomed to repetition. Count each hair on every creature on this planet, that is multiplied 10FOLD. Remember.

Taarun Choudhury Wednesday, 12/29/04, 9:32 AM

Dear Sirs, Could you kindly refer me name of books on the life and times and teachings of Lord Gauranga. Kind Regards Taarun Choudhury etarun@legalserviceindia.com

India, Shillong

Manish Vaidya Sunday, 12/26/04, 3:14 AM

Dear Sir, I have been an ardent reader of Bhagwat Gita and writings of Sri Bhagtavedanta Swamiji. It is really great to see his website with such useful information. I might be a devotee of Swamiji in my last birth as I got a vision in my dream sitting in a huge hall and Swamiji delivering a lecture. Thanks for the wonderful website. My email is mv_talk@. I am facing a personal career problem & need to change my present job soon. Kindly help me to overcome it through prayers. Warm Regards.

Ahmedabad

damodar prasad das Friday, 12/24/04, 2:52 AM

it is immencely very attractive.it is realy a road map to the people who are suffering in this world in the mode of ignorence(thamogun).thanks to the team of devotees who dedicated their life for the service of srila prabhupada.i bow down my head for their service and i beg for their mercy to bless me to become a loyal servent to the society and the devotees.please bless me through my e-mail :damodar.prasaddas@gmail.com your servent damodar prasad das

chennai-india

Philip Miller Wednesday, 12/22/04, 12:44 PM

All obeisances to Srila Prahupada! I have been chanting to ease the pain of the loss of my younger sister whose funeral I am preparing to travel out-of-town to attend. I paused to check my e- mail to see if there were any further details posted, and following a link came to your web site. After spending an hour with the wonderful photos of Srila Prabhupada and reflecting on the wisdom of His teachings my heart is so much more tranquil. While I never had the merit to meet Srila Prabhupada when He was among us on Earth, your site provided me with the opportunity to commune with Him at a profound level, for which I am deeply grateful. Haribol!

Freehold NJ

Damodar Rati dd Tuesday, 12/21/04, 10:20 AM

Pamho AG2SP AG2GM AG2 this website, you have done a great service to Srila Prabhupada by making this website and still connecting people and letting people still feel that Prabhupada is still with us your servant Damodar Rati dd

UK

Alas, we're drowning deep

In waves of colored hue,

Raging winds and thrashing gale

Doth blight all reason true.

Flaming spires of burning flesh

Hell in all directions bound,

Scores of fallen angels

Bleeding stains upon the ground.

Madness, death and courting friends

Do rule this land below,

The nether regions manifest