IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

the jivan mukta in advaita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.kamakoti.org/shlokas/kshlok4.htm

My wife and children in my home, relatives and my cattle, or any man or woman, or all those connected with me - let all of them O Kumára, remain worshipping you, offering obeisance to you, and also praising and remembering you. (28)

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/showflat/cat/hinduism/2299/37/collapsed/5/o/1

shankara was against pasupathas and pancharathra school's as per his bhrama sutra .so how could he have established siva dharshana or vaishnava darshana.he established shunya by other name bhraman

Guest guest

An often repeated story of shankara as having learnt kama shastara at the behest of mandana mishra's wife.If only a person thinks, he can find out that ,it is only a story without any basis, why should shankara have to learn kama shastara after convincing Mandana mishra that the world is false, and there is northing but "baraman", if one is convinced that there is only baraman,why should any body learn about a non "existing" kama shastara.More over manda misra lived 1n and around 5 or 6 AD

Guest guest

according to adi shankara there is only one bhraman, but currently we hear of the many "Dakshinamoorthy avataras" or "Adi shankara avataras"

but " Adi shankara " clearly states in his bhrama sutra bashya in "uthpathi assambhava adhikarana" the is no possibility of jiva manifesting from bhraman.How come we have claims of " Avatara's " from Adwaithi mutts,All this reenforces that either the adwaithis are not following shankara or of high Hipocrasy.