IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

lovology fraud

Rate this topic

Haribol, I defy the loveology owner to print the article that I posted under your closed minded section, and defeat the article, show the offense, or show the reason that it has been erased and deleted.

What a bunch of lightweight frauds you are, you are a disgrace to even the rtviks, yet you have the nerve to call ones who pose a dialog closed minded.

If you do not answer here asap, I will actively preach against your site everywhere, because you are dangerous.

ye, mahaksadasa

They deleted your post Mahak?They must feel very weak in their position then.

I have read Mahak's posts for years and never have I seen anything that was aimed at offending anyone.

Well for me I have found that I grow more when my beliefs etc. are challenged.I either become stronger in my convictions or eventually discard my misconceptions.

I would like to join in the discussions there, but I can't breath well in a closed off bubble.

By the way Prabhupada's mood was rather confrontational.He challenged the whole material world.

But it's your site.

Good luck.

Guest guest

Having a qualities is positive but Theist (!) you give Theology a bad name if others have to keep repeating the answers to your same questions. This is not a quality and reflects a Closedmind. So it is just as that game eg:

(Emphasis through repetition)

Statement: The world is round cuz.....etc

Theist (!): The world is flat period.

etc

It is at least nice to find out what quality of discussions, if any, will take place on your site right from the start.

Saves me the trouble of registering and you the trouble of deleting all my posts.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

Please delete this thread because the title and original post and other posts are in bad mood.

Guest guest

Please delete this thread because the title and original post and other posts are in bad

mood.

Maybe our guest's posts should be deleted, since many of us think he/she is in a bad mood. (After all, that's the Luvology way!) This is starting to feel like a home invasion robbery. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

(Edited to add gremlin, indicating I'm half kidding.)

This is why I called the site a fraud. Not to offend, but you asked me to join, here, and on another (basically) rtvik site that I helped start.

So I did, and I posted on the "closed minded" site specifically because I am opposed to the rtvik idealism.

The post was not copied by myself, and the website owner did not like the idea of dialog on the subject of rtvikism.

I have discussed this idea with many rtviks over the years, and they mostly respect my opinions, respect my demeanor, but mostly, respect my friendship despite the differences of opinion.

I have chastized publicly the perpetrators of ill-humored rtvik jokes.

I have defended rtvik rights to present their case.

But this is a site for closed minded fanatics, and the vibe is basically very puffed up, as some of the comments here indicate, (i.e. the nine month statement.)

So, in the last nine months, you have conquered all illusion and now give the truth?

So you are declariung yourself to be the vehicle of absolute truth?

So my question is as follows: Why dont you follow in the footsteps of Srila Prabhupada, and take compassion on the sleeping souls by giving them access to Parampara? Why dont you initiate them, as you clearly state here that you have possessed the absolute truth for nine months now.

Nuff said. If the moderator wishes to delete this entire business, I agree. Loveology should just be on the websites of interest thread, and taken off the discussion board for good, because no discussion is taking place.

No discussion will take place on loveology, either, because anyone who doesnt surrender to the webmaster will be blown off the air.

Aloha pumehana, and I hele on.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

..because anyone who doesnt surrender to the webmaster will be blown off the air.

This is true on all forums. Isn't it?

This is true on all forums. Isn't it?

No.Take this one for example.JNdas is the host.Go back and review his posts and you will find him in many conversations where he is debating someone who has presented a view contrary to his own.He makes his position known and allows the other person that same liberty.

Shvu for instance is advaitin philosophically.

raga presents the works of Advaita das.

I'm a fringe bhakta and they tolerate me.

Every once in awhile a Muslim will drop in.

Differing views and even heated debates.The line is drawn at Vaisnava aparadha and useless ad hominum attacks.

The thing is if you want a ritvik only site with no other view visible that's fine,It only becomes a problem when you invite people over, who aren't ritviks, and have an area set aside for them,but delete them when they post.

You have just initiated your site so don't get discouraged over a few bumps in the road.

Hare Krsna

raga presents the works of Advaita das.

Though Advaitadas is a dear friend of mine, I am not exactly a representative of his. I am initiated by 108 Srila Ananta Das Babaji of Radha Kund. Advaitadas has translated several of his works and many of Advaitadasji's works are featured on our site, but it is not exactly him I represent. We are from different lineages and do have points where we differ from each other, but we are generous enough to allow plurality in the tradition.

To be truthful, I can legitimately only claim to represent myself. Even that is questionable on occasion.