Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Vipramukhya Swami quits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maria Ekstrand <Madhusudhani Radha>

Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:05 am

Re: [galva108] Last Straw?

Well, it's off the air now on a "dummy" server, until we've figured out what to do. Wish I could see Umapati Swami's face when he wakes up and tries to log on. In a way, I feel I'm doing him a favor by preventing him from sending such offensive language out into cyberspace. Of course, he can always start again with a new name of his own, but it won't be in my name.

Suggestions anyone?

Madhu

I have found another server and requested a transfer of the domain name, but that supposedly takes 24-72 hours. Maharai (Hare Krsna dasi's daughter) just made a really sweet logo of a Chakra with Lord Jagannatha's smiling face in it (I never much cared for the CHampions of KRsna's Army theme) and several more liberal devotees are helping with a new mission statement. It will definitely be more inclusive than Umapati's version.

Umapati had Tirthiraja (whose server Chakra was on) delete all the files. I have many of the old articles on my computer, but will have to choose which ones are going to be reposted etc.

Do you have any ideas for the new Chakra? Would love your input.

Madhu

You can review practically the whole chakra through Google's cache. Type in "site:chakra.org" and any keywords, you'll get a good selection of articles. Then click "cached" to see the article.

Guest guest

haRE BOL, RECENTLY I HAVE HEARD OF VIPRAMUKYA DEPARTURE, HERE I AM TODAY IN HAWAII, AND I AM RATHER BEWILDERED BY THIS, HAVING FELT ALWAYS CLOSE TO MAHARAJA, THOUGH PHYSICALLY DISTANT FOR MANY YEARS. I HOPE THAT YOU READ THIS , AND I AM STILL THINKING ONLY WARM THOUGHTS OF TRAVELING TOGETHER. AND MEMORIES OF SUMMER 1987, I AM WELLING UP HERE, BECAUSE I AM TRULY AN EMOTIONAL FOL. HOWEVER I HOPE THAT YOU ARE WELL MAHARAJA, AND I WILL JUST CONTINUE ON MY PATH AS BEST I CAN AS USUAL. THERE WAS A FEW THINGS I WANTED TO AKK YOU, PRIOR TO HEARING OF THIS. REGARDING SOME THINGS IN LOS ANGELES, WHERE IN CURENTLY RESIDING. MY EMAIL IS FOREST@FORESTTEMPLE.COM PLEASE BE WELL, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WHERE EVER YOU MAY ROAM. NAMASTE, BHAKTA STEVE, ( IM KNOWN AS FOREST NOW) ALOHA MY FRIEND