IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Feng Shui Not So Screwy

Rate this topic

Natural Health Tip of the Day - Saturday August 10, 2002

Feng Shui for the Front Door

The front entrance of your house or apartment is lovely - a green plant, a tasteful mailbox, a nice welcome mat, a beautiful wreath. But look beyond all those lovely (chi-positive) things and take a look at your front door. Does it need a new coat of paint? Does it need to be sanded and refinished? Is the window in your storm door broken or dirty (dog nose smudges, perhaps?!)? If so, in order to attract positive chi or life energy to your home, take a few minutes (or hours) and tend to your front door! A solid, clean front door is a good feng shui practice!

EMAZING Quote of the Day

Throw a lucky man into the sea, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth.

- Arab proverb

Natural Health Tip of the Day - Thursday August 8, 2002

Feng Shui and Your Kitchen

Keep your kitchen knives and other sharp utensils tucked away in drawers. Pointy objects, particularly knives, 'slice' through positive energy. Improve your home's positive chi (life energy) and keep the knives out of view!

EMAZING Quote of the Day

Never slap a man who's chewin' tobacco. - Will Rogers

I'm not sure about everything the Chinese teach in Feng Shui but I thought the following funny.

Some years back the Communist Chinese built a large ugly blakish skyscraper in Hong Kong.To counteract the negative chi people placed mirrors pointed at it from their homes and businesses so that the bad chi would be reflected back at the building.

Whatever works I say.

Theo Theist makes sense, something like crossing your fingers for good luck or making sign of cross to counteract possible oncoming tragedy or any evil person's presence.

Otherwise, Armageddon Outta Here's the next step.

I don't understand a Feng about Shui, I really don't. But I do know I feel much better in any house with unobstructed, visible sunrise.

Plus wintersun exposure, all day if possible. Not u r talking Home Comfort.