IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

movie for gaurachandra

Rate this topic

Haribol. Since you are our resident movie reviewer, thought Id say that I thought Johnny Depp/Marlon Brando/Faya Dunaway Don Juan Di Marco was a most intelligent movie. On the surface, it comes off like a mundane story about bio-love, but a little deeper (which is where both Depp and Brando always want to take ya), there is so much more, especially in terms of hyperdimensional physics/simultaneous reality.

In fact, Im on my way to Thompkins Square Park, where this nice old gentleman from India is singing mantras.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Speaking of Brando, I liked The Island of Dr. Moreau, seeing it as ISKCON where the doctor tried to evolve animals into humans who don't eat meat. Actually I see his animal-humans all around me and it can get quite depressing, but at least I don't see dead people. Anymore.

i am currently a temp movin on up in the ranks, serving in the happy devotee dept. over in the spiritual discussions forum. i am eternally optimistic since 1971 that we can just chant, dance take sumptuous prasadam and glorify all vaisnavas...until we just drop dead...not a bad way to go...but i am somewhat taken aback at just how complex this delghtfully simple program has become a little delicate at times in the good old ashram. by the way this really is more than a cynical musing...if you would like to exchange some blissful moments in the service of Srila Prabhupada, let me know...and wow, a little bonus here...its cool even if you got a different guru(s) than mine...really, no kidding, i remain respectfully yours, beemaSANE, the incredibly ambitious future boss of bliss...all glories to all them there vaisnavas!