IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atma

Aborting Female Babies in India

Rate this topic

well, the whole asia has been like that, in china if they know they have a girl, then they either kill her or give her up to the orphanage just because they want to have a boy. Its sick! This will bring disaster in the future because there will be a less population of girls in the future. Anyway, this is just sick, but there is no way to stop it, unless we educate these people about the situation or change their thinking and culture, which is the utmost impossible thing to do. Anyway, nothing makes sense, the whole world is going wrong, everywhere i see, i find dishonest, immoral people everywhere, but nothing matters. Abortion or no abortion, life or death, because it is all meaning less.

-------------------------------about the gay situation.

well, you see gays are people too - they just have a different sexual orientation due to the abuse or what ever they have suffered in life. Its the society that makes them "gays".

Gays are not evil, if gays are evil then you and I and everyone is evil because gays are nothing but humans. If you are attached to being good, then do not discriminate evil.

I don't care what pope says, I don't care what any body says.

My philosophy is this, if even a child says something logical then listen and follow it, if a great man and a spiritual leader says a dumb thing - deny it.

it is not the man we admire, it is the knowledge in the man, it seems that we are all different just like a wave in the water.

Guest guest

i definetly think that aborting babies should be illegal TOTALLY! babies are suffering for no reason. it's not their fault...its da mothers fault for . without wanting a baby. i g2g now cuz i am learning so that when i am ready to have a baby,not to abort it as others do.

Guest guest

India worst country I thnk India great in religion but why they killed innocents lives like fetus

Philippines? doctors if u killed or abort baby u will go to jailed and lost ur licensed for having aborted babies or fetus

what United nations doing this kind of country????

girls here help there husband not like indian wife become slaves specially professional female

plss India wake up Girls are not for home they also want freedom they can work like guys and they can improve your country .

used to work, isnt it true that in India women get less pay than men, it happens in U.S.A also.

In my view:

I think the whole world should rise above these differences and treat each othe with equality.

that would mean that us 'Indians' whether in India or out of it should give up the so called "Indian Mentality" that extols the false supremacy of one sex over another.

As said by feminist philosopher bell hooks... the reason the people (especially the poor) are mysogonistic is due to their attachment to their pride .

For example, lets take a poor white man, he has no work, his boss is the devil and he is pushed around by so many "bosses" at work. So, where is he supposed to feel like he is better than others----------> that would be near women, because he is this all powerful being with upper body strength and they are weak women.

This I think is one of the problems that India faces , especially in the middle class.

The women are treated like dirt in their families, as if they don't know anything.

Work is the only way they could gain respect.

And in the poor families? forget that man! they don't even have enough to survive! what are they going to do with girls?

______