IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Exercise

Rate this topic

This was forwarded to me at work:

It is well documented that for every minute that you exercise, you add one minute to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is.

The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

And last but not least:

I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.

You could run this over to your friends but why not just e-mail it to them!

By the way something sucked today at work. You know how kids sell candy bars to raise funds for their schools? Well a number of parents at my company help out by putting the candy out for sale on the desks at work. One new person at my job (never really even met me) said she was told that for maximum benefit she should put the box close to MY desk.... now what the HELL is that suppose to mean Posted Image Do they think I lack in self-control that simply by putting candy next to my desk I will buy it? Posted Image Well I didn't. Still its TERRIBLY disturbing that I've developed a reputation as some sort of compulsive candy muncher... sure saffron pudding.... but who could resist? But not just your run-of-the-mill candy bar. I've got standards to maintain Posted Image

Gauracandra

[This message has been edited by Gauracandra (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Gauracandra:

Posted Image Do they think I lack in self-control that simply by putting candy next to my desk I will buy it? Posted Image ....sure saffron pudding.... but who could resist? But not just your run-of-the-mill candy bar. I've got standards to maintain Posted Image

Gauracandra

I know. So insulting. Just like there's chocolate, then there's CHOCOLATE. Anyone who doesn't know the difference better sell something else.