IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mvig

Any yogic cure for ear infections?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi...my Indian friends at work told me about the urine in the ears. They say they have done it to their children. I have an 8 month old boy that is in pain. I hate to continue this issue, but anyone else had success with this remedy? BTW, I am not Indian so please forgive me if I have offended anyone.

Thanks!

Guest guest

If you are getting ear infections cut out dairy, sugar and most if not all wheat, this will help decongest the head.

Switch to all rye breads.

The advice about Garlic and Turmeric is great I totally agree.

Vitamin C taken to bowel tollerance (the amount which almost causes diareaha)

Triphala taken at a moderate dosage to decongest and detoxify

Tea tree oil is helpful too. (dont use on infants or cats)

Allot of ear infections can be a result of fungus, if the problem does not improve quickly I recommend going to the doctor. if this is a child, then go immediately and get a diagnosis.

If this is recurring ear infection, go get treated and when its gone, apply ayurvedic principals to help keep it from coming back.

Sincerely,

Eric

Herbalist

Guest guest

Yes, your daughter will be surely benefited with Acupressure, please massage the base of Index and Middle fingers of both hands three time a day for 5-7 days. Avoid within 1-1/2 hours after taking food and please do not allow her to take cold water/drink for 20 minutes after massaging as suggested. Try and contact for further info yah at rediffmail

My experience: after Srila SrIdhardev left this planet August 1988, I began to watch too many videos, both mundane & spiritual. Kind of catching up on what I missed since 1971. My ears became stuffed, first one, then both until Feb 1991 when I returned to NavadvIp. Hadn't been to Vraj since 1984 b4 that.

One Amstrdm child born in Vraj July 1987 was shocked by his parents early divorce only 3 yrs later. He heard so many unpleasant things resulting in persistent earaches.

Subtle previews gross.

prabhu, hot olive oil and chopped garlic in a table spoon and warm over a gas stove or any fire , not to hot! and pour into the ear cavity, i know this isn't a vedic cure but an old italian one!