IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

rishi mushroom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been using a ready made instant gano beverage for 2 months with miraculous effects. You can check out my website. The product is very inexpensive and is being consumed by 1,000,000 people daily. The company farms their own reishi for the last 10 years. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I suggest you start with 2 boxes ( about 40 servings). With shipping, that comes to about 20 bucks. If your not satisfied, just return for a full refund. www.intelesponder2.com/unified

Best of health!

ys,

Mahashakti dasa

Guest guest

HELLO THERE ,

I AM MUDIT JOSHI FROM INDIA , I AM ALSO INTRESTED IN MASHROOMS RIGHT NOW I AM DELING WITH A FEW WONDERFUL PRODUCTS MADE OUT OF A RARE SPECI OF GANODERMA LUCIDUM,

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU PLZ CONTACT IF INTRESTED.MY EMAIL ID IS DXN_INDORE@MAIL.COM

WATING FOR REPLY,

MUDIT JOSHI

Guest guest

HELLO THERE ,

I AM MUDIT JOSHI FROM INDIA , I AM ALSO INTRESTED IN MASHROOMS RIGHT NOW I AM DELING WITH A FEW WONDERFUL PRODUCTS MADE OUT OF A RARE SPECI OF GANODERMA LUCIDUM,

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU PLZ CONTACT IF INTRESTED.MY EMAIL ID IS DXN_INDORE@MAIL.COM

WATING FOR REPLY,

MUDIT JOSHI

Guest Guest

Yes,  interesting string of posts.   I myself am a Krishna bhakta for most of my life.  I like the simplicity of Krishna's statement,  "I am the healing herb".  I found that there was no fanatical beliefs regarding health among my guru varga.   "Whatever works",  applies especially in KaliYuga.  All medical systems have something to offer.   I myself have preferred,  ayurveda,  homeopathy at times, naturopathy,  western medicine in extreme cases,  simple vegetarian diet that is changing as I age.   I have also added very powerful extracts of Reishi mushroom in formulations from Alphay Global in China.   They are proven,  anti fungal, anti bacterial,  anti inflammatory,  anti tumor,  increase the production of Killer T cells in the body,  etc.   Use your own conscious awareness coming from God and judge the results.   Regards to all,   Jagadish,    questions?