IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Cow urine pushed as health cure in India

Rate this topic

Cow urine pushed as health cure in India

Hindu nationalists in India have launched a marketing exercise to promote cow's urine as a health cure.

They say the urine, being sold for 30p a bottle, can be used for ailments ranging from liver disease to obesity and even cancer.

The urine is being sold under the label "Gift of the Cow", and is being enthusiastically promoted by the government of Gujarat.

The urine is collected every day from almost 600 shelters for rescued and wounded cattle, and is available in about 50 centres in Gujarat.

It also comes in tablets or a cream mixed with other traditional medicinal herbs and demand is currently outstripping supply.

Dr Jadi Patel, at the VHP's headquarters in Ahmedabad, said: "It's very popular because the results are very good, but we've got a shortage."

The healing properties of cow dung and cow's urine are mentioned in ancient Hindu texts and authorities claim research conducted by doctors at the cow-protection commission indicates the urine can cure anything from skin diseases, kidney and liver ailments to obesity and heart ailments.

Although most Indian doctors view the medicines as eccentric, several advocates of the treatment have come forward in Gujarat to support the claims, reports the Daily Telegraph.

They include Vidhyaben Mehta, a 65-year-old woman with a cancerous tumour on her chest who has been taking cow's urine for the past three years. She says she is no longer in pain and has survived in spite of medical predictions that she would die two years ago.

A friend told me once about this cow urine therapy. I'm not sure if he tried it or if it was a friend of his. Basically he swore by it, that either he or his friend had severe kidney malfunction, and he was instructed to gather the urine of a baby calf and to drink it. All I remember is he said it was very difficult to do and made the teeth very 'gritty', like sand in between. But he swears it cured up his kidney malfunction. Still I don't think I could ever do this. It may work, but I'd have to be at ropes end before trying it Posted Image

Gauracandra

Gauracandra,

You didn't get it, bhaktajoy said that he does "auto urine therapy", meaning his own urine, not cow urine.

How many arrrrgghhhhrrgghh are you going to need now?

Yeah and it works great!

Bronchitis,High fever,sinus,anxiety/depression...just to name a few.When I was 14 years old I tried to taste it...My mother was doing diploma in naturopathy.It was not easy at first but I am 18 years old now...all it needs is trial and error,worth trying!INCREDIBLE AMAZING RESULTS!IT WORKS FOR REAL!

I have some books on auto therapy and many diseases have been cured 100%.

My experience is it is not toxic at all.Digestion,hunger and body energy shoots up.

Guest guest

As the History says "Aloe Vera" the medicine plant can cure cancer problems. See the URL: www.dvsit.com/FLP to know more about the products of these food supplements and know more about Aloe vera History

Guest guest

I have just sent Mahendra an Email.

My best friend here in Holland is dying of Skin Cancer. I called my Mom up home in desperation for her advice and as usual my Mom had something to say about the Cow Urine and Cow Dung therapy with special sanjivani ark for Skin Cancer patients.

My Friend and his wife have tried everything including some radical german technique to beat the skin cancer but his body has given up and his condition is deteriorating. I hope God can pour his divine help. We feel so helpless.

God Bless all,

http://tarrysingh.blogspot.com