Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please contact:

Dr. Nila Sanghvi

39 Charaberia Road, (S)

Calcutta - 700 025

West Bengal, India

Telephone 033 474 8308

She has written a very informative book, "Shivambu Was is Will Be" [includes scriptural quotes from Lord Siva and healthy dietary advice]; also travels worldwide to give seminars. You can talk to her personally by phone.

Guest guest

So far it seems to be working. I must admit some of the Ayurvedic Churnas taste worse than this. but I'm not thrilled about the taste even so.

Will post my success and failures as that data becomes available.

E!

Guest guest

our kidnies are the best medicine factory. urine thrapy uses also the vacsine principle by indusing metabolized poisons ,and thus harmless.

shivambhu shuld be used with a grain of opume under the toungue.once the opuim is absorbed and metabolized in the body, the resulting urine will perform real miracle.

just like the hare krsna mantra is the ultimate for self realization,so shivambu is the ultimate and very very available medicine.good health will allow us painless, concentrated chnting.hare krsna., salagram das

Guest guest

Can we take multi-vitamin pills in shivambu therapy?

Like "Centrum" as dietary supplement ?

Thanks in advance,

Samir

Guest guest

Having heard of thishuman urine therapy, I consulted with Dr. Liladhara Gupta, a vaidya from Vrndavana, whose father treated our Srila Prabhupada, and he told me that human urine therapy is not authorized in ayurveda, and is a tamsic activity.It has been introduced by Tantrics. From my studies, I know that mushrooms are recommended for many medicinal uses in Chinese medicine, but according to ayurveda, they derange the mind, and do not have any use. So although you may be improving something on one level, you may be doing a disservice to yourself on another.

As far as cow urine goes, while I was recently ill in Mayapura , and purchased Go-Ark from the Goshalla there, I was told that distilled cow urine was superior, because there may be some entities in the fresh urine. I am not sure whether this can be substantiated. COw urine has a long list of uses, including jaundice. Srila Prabhupada comments that because the urine of a cow is pure, as stated in the Vedas, we should not speculate and think that because a human is more evolved than a cow, that his urine or stool is also pure or good to use.

Tour servant,

gaura_acbsp@

Guest guest

I would never drink my own urine or any other creatures urine unless me/they were totally pure in their diet for some 7 years minimum & totally de-parasited. Thank u very much.

Guest guest

I met a Mahabhagavat who said if you want pure bhakti, give up the concept of drinking your own urine for health.

Cow urine is ok, cause it is pure. But if your have good diet, even that is not needed.

Guest guest

please elaborated your information on blood cancer with ut and onions and amlets

also what are amlets ie: vegatable or fruit

Guest guest

It's important not to drink loads of water as you dilute the therapeutic value of the urine - just drink the normal amount and have a healthy diet - no alcohol, coke, coffee etc.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Go instead to your health food store and get a bottle of food grade hydrogen peroxide and ask for the detoxification sheet as well - also do an internet search on this.

It is a product - proven effective - at killing parasites even virus' in the body - in any case use only well diluted solutions as this is a dangerous product and do know how to use it - before doing so!

You do not wish to burn your throat etc., but over-all it's safer than drinking urine!

Cannot convince me that something I have expelled from my body as a waste should be re-ingested - especially as medication.

Cow urine from protected cows may be one thing but - human liquid waste is just that - waste.

So please do a search on this other process - you'll not be disappointed!

I have a devotee friend [Prabhupada disciple] who has done this - she claims she's cured her cancer with it.

Of course - this food grade hydrogen peroxide - diluted - should also be used to soak/clean all fruits and veggies - 'before' they are stored in your ice-box - do it and see the difference in how long they'll go before spoiling - you'll be shocked - also things come from the stores very unclean and these days - water alone - just don't cut it in the cleaning process.

BDM

p.s. forgive the errors in spelling here - posted too quick...

Guest guest

everyone who says urine is expelled from the body and is thus a waste product should realize you were conceived from a fluid expelled from the body. People from around the world who have made simultaneous discoveries contribute to enlightenment more than rigidly following a single person or group. Why depend on commands from others when your mind is capable of infinite discovery.

Guest guest

Someone long time ago is playing a cruel joke on us by giving arguments for shivambu. is this an interpolation in ayurveda? should we consider it so? i'm sure there is an extremely rare medical use for one's urine; i just have no clue what.

Urine has all types of dangerous germ bacteria picked up from the intestines! Where in the evacuative process did they go away?

Does anyone have any personal experience with this. Please Email: amanpeter@hotmail.com if you'd prefer. Thank you.

Human Urine is considered highly impure, It is for the Vam Margis and Aghoris to use self Urine ( they say poison kills poison , but not for us Vaishnavas)

Where ever you read urine : Cow Urine ( not the genetically altered jeresy variety, them being literally mutants and not pure cow) should be taken.