IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avinash

Monotheism vs Polytheism: Islam vs Hinduism

Rate this topic

"Hindu's worhship cows?

Then why do they drink milk? "

Hindus worship their Mothers also. Do you ask a baby why he/she drink the mothers' milk?

You havent answered the question. You just used an innocent baby to back up your answer.A baby cannot speak just like you can not give a proper answer. Its obvious that cows and mothers both provide Milk..They both provide nutrition. Is that why you Worship them?

If this is the reason when why cant Hindu's worship Chicken? They provide us with eggs.

God gave us life,shelter,food,Sunlight, Night,Day etc.. A cow or mother cannot give us these. Isnt it obvious that God should be worshipped only. He created your mother and the cow too!!

Guest guest

"If this is the reason when why cant Hindu's worship Chicken? They provide us with eggs. "

Hindus that understand anything about the Vedas wil not consume eggs.

So you suggest that iam wasting my time here.. Is it becoz you dont have a relevant answer to my questions?

The websites are mostly article based and has no meaning to me.The dharma_self_defense website is mostly about the Hindu teachings. I'll rather spend my time reading about Islam.If they had a forum then i would join, unfortunately they dont.

Muslims these days dont understand the purpose of Jihad.They think just by making war or influencing others to begin a war, its called Jihad.This is not true.All muslims should know that when you enter Jihad and you die, you will be granted paradise. Thats why some Foolish muslims enter fake Jihads and think that god will give them paradise.They dont understand the true meaning of JIihad. Only if Islam is under attack then we can call it Jihad. So far there is no problems in Islam religion wise. Although we are criticized but thats just the opinion of the disbelievers.

Islam is not a religion based on war or continous violence. Islam is a religion based on its teachings, the Quran. People see Islam by how the muslims behave. These muslims give Islam a bad reputation and thats why people tend to go against Islam. These muslims are not considered Muslims but Kafir.People should see Islam by its teachings and not by the muslims.Although i realise it is hard to avoid the Foolish Muslims by their actions.I guess people take these actions into consideration and turn away from Islam...

Peace be upon you Brothers and Sisters...