IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Jesus coming back ? Save yourself.

Rate this topic

Ram:

It's one thing to expose injustice,but its quite another thing to arrogantly condemn someone as a "cheap criminal" when we ourselves have criminal tendencies.

Two criminals are in a cell.One says to the other:"What are you in for?"

"I was busted for drug trafficking."

"You cheap criminal!"

See the irony?

Of course when one detects hypocrisy or injustice,it is one's duty to expose them.But can't this be done in a dignified and humble manner?

Guest guest

I believe it is part of preaching effort to explore the truth about other faiths and present it. Also in the absence of conclusive evidence, I would refrain from equating Prahalad or Haridas to Jesus.

Karthik, if only 2 generals and 40 soldiers were taken as prisoners, where does "few hundreds" that you talk about come from ? Is it the Roman version of the war results ? Does the term gentiles refer to jews ?

One thing I notice is that this verse does not talk about the formation of the state of Israel but destruction of the gentiles after their time is done. There are no timeframes specified for such a destruction. So on this basis the Church cannot claim that the coming of Jesus is imminent. Is there any other verse that talks about formatiion of the state of Israel in Bible ?

As far as falling by the sword goes, is it a prediction or a curse ?

Guest guest

Originally posted by leyh:

Ram:

Of course when one detects hypocrisy or injustice,it is one's duty to expose them.But can't this be done in a dignified and humble manner?

Lesson learnt.

One should try to be dignified and humble in his approach. That is good for one's own personal development. There are going to be problems and we cannot degrare ourselves for that. Also it is politically incorrect because it turns the attention away from the crime scene to the person making the charge.

I have learned this lesson hard way.Often times I criticise others and I instantly get results also,in the form of depression and anxiety disorder.It all comes back--bad karma.

[This message has been edited by bhaktajoy (edited 05-25-2002).]

Ram,

Here is a summary of an article in the Arizona Republic I thought was interesting. It is along that train of thought and is about "A Four Legged Time Bomb":

In Jerusalem there is a place called the Temple Mount. It is a sacred site to Jews, Muslims & Christians as the Last Days will play out there according to tradition. It was the place where Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the Hebrews 1st temple in BC 586 and much later the Romans leveled it in 70 AD.

To the Muslims it is the place where Mohammed and his horse descended into Heaven. In 685 they began to build a 35 acre site in the Old City that contained the Dome of the Rock shrine & the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Now in the realm of Christian thought there must be a Third temple built so Jesus can return during the battle of Armageddon. The forces of the Antichrist are expected to clash in Israel with a 200,000,000 man army from the East. Following the Lord is expected to have a thousand year reign from the Third Temple.

Anyway its a hot spot for the final days of 3 world religions, so there is of course struggle and vigilance over it.

In order for the Third Temple to be built there, a perfect red heifer is required to be sacrificed. The ashes of this flawless cow were required by the ancient Hebrews to purify themselves before going into the temple.

Rabbinical law forbids Jews from setting foot on the site unless they are ritually purified. If there is no perfect red heifer, the Third Temple can't be built and that means the messiah will not come.

It was very fortunate that there have not been any perfect red cows in a long long time there. However a news artlcle reports that some Texas ranchers alledgedly fundamentalist Christians helped set up a cattle breeding program in Israel in 1996. And to the delight of those waiting for the Messiah-Christians & Jews alike- a perfect red heifer was born. She needed to retain her perfection for 3 years-the proper age for sacrifice but ended up sprouting some white hairs on the tip of her tale. She was no longer thought to be divine.

Muslim leaders were apparently worried about the calf as there will likely be a Jewish attempt to take over the Temple Mount. That would be a sign of the Islamic apocalypse. David Landau columnist for the Israeli daily Haaretz called the heifer a "4 legged time bomb" that could "set the region on fire." The rest of the world media considered it a joke.

Now there is a sucessor to the first red heifer. If strict Orthodox Rabbis declare her worthy of sacrifice many will see it as the beginning of the end. Landes writes, "It is entirely conceivable that this could trigger a new round of attempts to blow up the Dome of the Rock.

Apparently in 1967 the conquering Israeli army allowed the Muslims to occupy & control the Temple Mount.

The writer of the article ends with "You don't have to believe that a rust coloured calf could bring about the end of the world-or that 72 black eyed virgins await the pious Islamic suicide bomber in paradise-but there are many people who do and are prepared to act on that belief."

I think it is interesting and quite mad (or at more kindly very Texas Bible belt) that the breeding of this cow-a symbol of Armagedon would be forced.

Guest guest

This israelly Posted Image interesting.

Has the pope given any statement on the coming of Jesus.

Guest guest

The Church has published an advertisement claiming Jesus is coming back. Is it possible to sue them in the consumer court ? The product is not real and the facts about it are wrong.

4-14-99 - VISION - I saw a large gold coin. On the coin was a picture of Jesus. He was wearing long robes and had his left arm outstretched upward toward Heaven. Underneath the picture were the words: KING OF TERROR

Rev

19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

E. ii

13:1 After seven days I dreamed a dream in the night;

13:2 and behold, a wind arose from the sea and stirred up all its waves.

13:3 And I looked, and behold, this wind made something like the figure of a man come up out of the heart of the sea. And I looked, and behold, that man flew with the clouds of heaven; and wherever he turned his face to look, everything under his gaze trembled,

13:4 and whenever his voice issued from his mouth, all who heard his voice melted as wax melts when it feels the fire.

13:5 After this I looked, and behold, an innumerable multitude of men were gathered together from the four winds of heaven to make war against the man who came up out of the sea.

13:6 And I looked, and behold, he carved out for himself a great mountain, and flew up upon it.

13:7 And I tried to see the region or place from which the mountain was carved, but I could not.

13:8 After this I looked, and behold, all who had gathered together against him, to wage war with him, were much afraid, yet dared to fight.

13:9 And behold, when he saw the onrush of the approaching multitude, he neither lifted his hand nor held a spear or any weapon of war;

13:10 but I saw only how he sent forth from his mouth as it were a stream of fire, and from his lips a flaming breath, and from his tongue he shot forth a storm of sparks.

13:11 All these were mingled together, the stream of fire and the flaming breath and the great storm, and fell on the onrushing multitude which was prepared to fight, and burned them all up, so that suddenly nothing was seen of the innumerable multitude but only the dust of ashes and the smell of smoke. When I saw it, I was amazed.

[This message has been edited by xxvvii (edited 05-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by xxvvii (edited 05-26-2002).]

Guest guest

The *mystery* of your post is that the second part is visible only if you try to reply to it.

And the greater *mystery* is that the second part also does not help us in understanding any thing rationally. Posted Image

Guest guest

Originally posted by Dharma:

Ram,

Do you have a copy or source of that ad?

Yes, if we can sue them we should definitely go down that path. Mail me at v_raja_ram@

Instead of pointing the finger at alleged criminals,maybe we should pay more attention to our own criminality.All of us,whether knowingly or unknowingly commit offences every day and if the material world is a prison for living entities who misuse their independence(as Srila Prabhupada teaches)then are we not all criminals too?

In the Bible, the following words of transcendental advice from Jesus are recorded:"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:3-5)

[This message has been edited by leyh (edited 05-24-2002).]

Dear Leyh Prabhuji,

I sincerely take very strong exception if you put myself and Mother, my left foot, Teresa in the same cell. I am by no means criminal. I make my living in a very honest way and never knowingly harm anybody. Mother, my left foot, Teresa on the other hand has been the # 1 money lauderer of this century. Money laundering causes more misery and starvation to millions of children than the acts of criminals like Father [but not criminal enough to be "Mother's spouse Posted Image] Osama bin Laden. Has any of you objected when the world derides Hitler as a criminal? Does anyone say that we should rather shut up and instead look at our own insignificant flaws than talk of Hitler? How come different yardsticks are applied when it comes to Mother, my left foot, Teresa?

Are you aware that Mother, my left foot, Teresa glorified Pius XII, also called as Hitler's pope? Do you know that but for this Pope, Hitler might have never become the monster he was? Did you read the link I posted?

Guest guest

Karthik, if you think all the media hype can be undone with one catchy phrase you are mistaken. There is an angelic aura created around Teresa that one needs to present facts and not agitate the audience because there are preconceived notions.

During the earth quake in Gujarath, my company decided to donate through Teresa's organization. I sent a mail to every one in the organization expressing why we should go through a non-secular organization. Secularism is a catch phrase and it went down. Then I presented how the missionaries of charity are not qualified doctors or relief workers. Then I pointed to involvement with drug lords and pope. Half the people who had signed to donate a day's earning withdrew. The VP came running to me and told me that it is not the right thing to do after the organization has taken a decision. He said senior corporate managers are involved and mentioned the name of the person in charge. I forwarded the mail to that manager - Posted Image as very senior managers do not come under all mail. Within a day, the organization corrected its wrong decision. Had I vented out my frustration, I would have elicited responses about how I am bad mouthing about some angelic figure, how I am a hare krishna and so dont want to support minority movements like the Christians and so on. It pays to be politically correct some times.

Also, there are a lot of problems in the world that we cannot lose our diginity for that.

[This message has been edited by ram (edited 05-28-2002).]

Originally posted by karthik_v:

Dear Leyh Prabhuji,

I sincerely take very strong exception if you put myself and Mother, my left foot, Teresa in the same cell. I am by no means criminal. I make my living in a very honest way and never knowingly harm anybody. Mother, my left foot, Teresa on the other hand has been the # 1 money lauderer of this century. Money laundering causes more misery and starvation to millions of children than the acts of criminals like Father [but not criminal enough to be "Mother's spouse Posted Image] Osama bin Laden. Has any of you objected when the world derides Hitler as a criminal? Does anyone say that we should rather shut up and instead look at our own insignificant flaws than talk of Hitler? How come different yardsticks are applied when it comes to Mother, my left foot, Teresa?

Are you aware that Mother, my left foot, Teresa glorified Pius XII, also called as Hitler's pope? Do you know that but for this Pope, Hitler might have never become the monster he was? Did you read the link I posted?

Hi Karthik Prabhu:

I¡¯m sorry if I have offended you but I was writing on the basis of Krsna Consciousness. You may not share the same cell as Mother Teresa,but you and I most certainly share, or rather used to share (since she has already passed away) the same prison house with her.This material world is,according to Srila Prabhupada,a prison house for rebellious living entities:

"This material world is just like a prison-house, a punishing place just to bring us to that point of becoming disgusted and surrendering at last to Krishna, going back to my original mature of eternal life of bliss and complete knowledge." (His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, letter to Lynne Ludwig,30 April, 1973)

"This material world is compared to a prison, and just as prisoners represent only a small percentage of the total population, so the living entities within the material world constitute but a fragmental portion of all living entities.

Those who have revolted against God--who are criminal--are placed in this material world. Sometimes criminals say that they don't care for the government, but nonetheless they are arrested and punished. Similarly, living entities who declare their defiance of God are placed in the material world."(Science of Self Realization by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, A Definition of God, found in Chapter 1)

So if we are conditioned soul living in this material world,we are factually criminals. Once in a while certain nitya-siddhas, saktyavesa avataras (empowered incarnations) or poorna avataras (complete incarnations) descend into this material world. Do you belong to any of these categories? If you are a nitya-siddha , saktyavesa avatara a poorna avatara,or even a pure devotee of Krsna then I humbly and sincerely beg your forgiveness for my mistake at having relegated you to the position of criminal which is shared by the majority of living entities on this planet.

However, If you are a conditioned soul like myself, then I have to respectfully present the verdict of Krsna Consciousness: you and I are factually both criminals who have been sent to the prison house of this material world for trying to enjoy independently from Krsna.We may be criminals on the path to rehabilitation,but nevertheless,we are still serving our term.

I hope that I have not offended you with my choice of words,Prabhu.

[This message has been edited by leyh (edited 05-28-2002).]

Those who have revolted against God--who are criminal--are placed in this material world.

Out of curiosity, can anyone come up with the source from which Prabhupada obtained the above Info? Is this a common Gaudiya Vaishnava understanding?

Thanks

If you are a nitya-siddha , saktyavesa avatara a poorna avatara,or even a pure devotee of Krsna then I humbly and sincerely beg your forgiveness for my mistake at having relegated you to the position of criminal which is shared by the majority of living entities on this planet.

Dear Leyh Prabhuji,

I am very much conditioned and I am touched by your humility. I am not at all hurt by your choice of words.

Originally posted by shvu:

Out of curiosity, can anyone come up with the source from which Prabhupada obtained the above Info? Is this a common Gaudiya Vaishnava understanding?

Thanks

Hi Shvu:

Of course I cannot speculate as to where Srila Prabhupada got his source of information, but stating that the material world is a prison-house is surely in line with the teachings of Krsna.In the Bhagavad-gita, it is stated:

bahunam janmanam ante

jnanavan mam prapadyate

vasudevah sarvam iti

sa mahatma su-durlabhah

"After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare." (Bhagavad-gita 7.19)

This verse indicates that it is due to ignorance of Krsna as the cause of all causes that living entities undergo many births and deaths.

Elsewhere in Bhagavad-gita, it is stated:

ahankaram balam darpam

kamam krodham ca samsritah

mam atma-para-dehesu

pradvisanto 'bhyasuyakah

tan aham dvisatah kruran

samsaresu naradhaman

ksipamy ajasram asubhan

asurisv eva yonisu

"Bewildered by false ego, strength, pride, lust and anger, the demon becomes envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is situated in his own body and in the bodies of others, and blasphemes against the real religion.

Those who are envious and mischievous, who are the lowest among men, are cast by Me into the ocean of material existence, into various demoniac species of life." (i]Bhagavad-gita 16.18-19)

In my opinion, the above verses could support the "Prison-house" teaching.

I read this in Path of Perfection.It's common understanding among all world religions even near death experiences that we have place our false ego before God's will and that's why we are here to learn.More mistakes=more learning.Karma and Time factor present us with new challenges+valuable lessons.We have to become perfect(like Jesus Christ) in order to enter spiritual world.

May be the second coming has already happened and continues to happen and no one has understood. The Guru is a principle, he is a person who teaches the highest goal and has realized this himself. This begins again and again when “the succession is broken and irreligion manifests to an intolerable level”

When Srila Prabhupada came, no one understood the significance of his visit to the west. People saw him, spoke to him but did not see who was in front of them. I could be right, maybe he was ""the second coming" If KC is the Truth, then Prabhupada opened the curtains for all to see and what is still mysterious for most people today has become a clear vision for the bhaktas.

A picture of the spiritual world and everything that goes with it is unfolding within our minds and hearts as a picture of indescribable beauty. It happens as a result of devotional reading of Prabhupadas books and studying vaisnava literature in general.

Happy are those who believe that vision to be true. Despite my doubts and criticisms I am attracted to Krishna and the great genuine contemporary and recent spiritual masters are the reasons for it. Srila Prabhupada and Srila Narayana Maharaja have made room in my mind and heart to keep this vision with me and sometimes (ones in a blue moon) it shines through the contamination of my soul and reminds me that apart from the blackness of this world and universe there is another world full of light and love. If that is not real revelation then I don’t know what is.

Sadly for now I feel like this, tomorrow I am full of doubts and anxiety again. One thing I know so, that without the vaisnavas and the books, I would be a walking dead person, dull headed with no aim, because that what I was before I met the devotees. I will always love them and one day the external hard crust of rebellion against God will crack and I the soul will emerge, shiny and bright, saturated with love for God.

Jesus was here I believe, because within Srila Prabhupada (Sridhar Maharaja, Narayana Maharaja) all the great masters are represented and give their blessings. Whilst the Christians expected “Jesus” they did not realize that Guru teaches according to time and circumstance and might be a different person altogether, the same applies to all other religions as well. Real and genuine KC embraces and includes all teachings, because it brings out the original self-consciousness of the spirit soul. That is why ones a person has tasted the happiness of KC he will never be happy again with anything else, in his heart he will always know what it is he is missing. We might do so many things to prove otherwise to ourselves, as part of our rebellion against surrender but in the end it will not work.

A devotee who has had even a little taste, is like a fish on the hook, he might struggle and try swimming the other direction, but Krishna slowly reels him in… ( with a smile )

Ps..Still would like to understand, why it is that the soul has to suffer so much and why Krishna has made it that way.

Haribol,

Matthew 24

Signs of the End of the Age

1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his

attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one

stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they

said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name,

claiming, 'I am the Christ,[1] ' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but

see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation

will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in

various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all

nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate

each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the

increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be

saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all

nations, and then the end will come.

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[2] spoken

of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-- 16then let those who are in Judea flee to

the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.

18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for

pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the

Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until

now--and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive,

but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you,

'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets

will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner

rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so

will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29"Immediately after the distress of those days

" 'the sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[3]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will

mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four

winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out,

you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[4] is

near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[5] will certainly not pass away until all

these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass

away.

If you want to know when (if?) Jesus comes back as our JUDGE, choose what you like: we have earthquakes to offer, famine, war and so on ...

But remember: 34I tell you the truth, this generation[5] will certainly not pass away until all

these things have happened.

So the final judgement should already have occured during the times of Jesus' generation.

Jesus devotee Krisna.

"It does not mean that because one is mahä-bhägavata he should not be put into trials. He can be put into trials, because the material world is like that. The western country, they, Lord Jesus Christ, he was put into trials but he never forgot Kåñëa. This is sign of mahä-bhägavata, nitya-siddha."

His position is lower than situation of the companions Lord Caitanya in spiritual sense.

"Here, however, we find Çré Väsudeva Datta Öhäkura and Çréla Haridäsa Öhäkura to be many millions of times more advanced even when compared to Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ relieved only his followers from all sinful reactions, but Väsudeva Datta is here prepared to accept the sins of everyone in the universe.

Lord Jesus Christ certainly finished the sinful reactions of his followers by his mercy, but that does not mean that he completely delivered them from the pangs of material existence.

Çréla Väsudeva Datta wanted to completely relieve the conditioned souls from material existence so that they would no longer have an opportunity to commit sinful acts. This is the difference between Çréla Väsudeva Datta and Lord Jesus Christ."

"A Vaiñëava should follow the examples of such Vaiñëavas as Haridäsa Öhäkura, Nityänanda Prabhu and also Lord Jesus Christ. There is no need to kill anyone who has already been killed. But it should be noted herewith that a Vaiñëava should not tolerate the blaspheming of Viñëu or Vaiñëavas, although he should tolerate personal insults to himself."

If who speaks that that at him is great sraddha in the God, Jesus responds him - " if you have though drop sraddha, tell to a mountain to move and she will move. "

Spiritual world is described sometimes as Brahmaloka.

gréväyäà janaloko ’sya

tapolokaù stana-dvayät

mürdhabhiù satyalokas tu

brahmalokah sanatanah

"From the forefront of the chest up to the neck of the universal form of the Lord are situated the planetary systems named Janaloka and Tapoloka, whereas Satyaloka, the topmost planetary system, is situated on the head of the form. The spiritual planets, however, are eternal."

...But the Brahmaloka mentioned here is not the same as the Satyaloka planetary system. This Brahmaloka is eternal, whereas the Satyaloka planetary system is not eternal."

There is an opinion that Jesus it Svayambhuva Manu. Can be.

"The Emperor Sväyambhuva Manu, the son of Lord Brahmä, who is well known for his righteous acts, has his seat in Brahmävarta and rules over the earth with its seven oceans."

PURPORT

Sometimes it is stated that Brahmävarta is a part of Kurukñetra or that Kurukñetra itself is situated in Brahmävarta, because the demigods are recommended to perform spiritual ritualistic performances in Kurukñetra. But in others’ opinion, Brahmävarta is a place in Brahmaloka, where Sväyambhuva ruled. There are many places on the surface of this earth which are also known in the higher planetary systems; we have places on this planet like Våndävana, Dvärakä and Mathurä, but they are also eternally situated in Kåñëaloka. There are many similar names on the surface of the earth, and it may be that in the Boar age Sväyambhuva Manu ruled this planet, as stated here..."

"Anyone who can reach Brahmaloka, or Satyaloka, by dint of spiritual perfection and practice is qualified to attain three different types of perfection. One who has attained a specific planet by dint of pious activities attains places in terms of his comparative pious activities. One who has attained the place by dint of viräö or Hiraëyagarbha worship is liberated along with the liberation of Brahmä. But one who attains the place by dint of devotional service is specifically mentioned here, in relation to how he can penetrate into the different coverings of the universe and thus ultimately disclose his spiritual identity in the absolute atmosphere of supreme existence."

"Still higher planets, such as Maharloka, Tapoloka, Satyaloka and Brahmaloka, do not dissolve in the devastating water. This is because of the causeless devotional service rendered unto the Lord by their inhabitants, whose existence continues up to the end of dvi-parärdha time, when they are generally liberated from the chain of birth and death in the material world."

On the mahä-prakäça day, Lord Caitanya Mahäprabhu embraced Haridäsa Öhäkura and informed him that he was none other than an incarnation of Prahläda Mahäräja.

Jesus devotee Krisna.

"It does not mean that because one is mahä-bhägavata he should not be put into trials. He can be put into trials, because the material world is like that. The western country, they, Lord Jesus Christ, he was put into trials but he never forgot Kåñëa. This is sign of mahä-bhägavata, nitya-siddha."

His position is lower than situation of the companions Lord Caitanya in spiritual sense.

"Here, however, we find Çré Väsudeva Datta Öhäkura and Çréla Haridäsa Öhäkura to be many millions of times more advanced even when compared to Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ relieved only his followers from all sinful reactions, but Väsudeva Datta is here prepared to accept the sins of everyone in the universe.

Lord Jesus Christ certainly finished the sinful reactions of his followers by his mercy, but that does not mean that he completely delivered them from the pangs of material existence.

Çréla Väsudeva Datta wanted to completely relieve the conditioned souls from material existence so that they would no longer have an opportunity to commit sinful acts. This is the difference between Çréla Väsudeva Datta and Lord Jesus Christ."

"A Vaiñëava should follow the examples of such Vaiñëavas as Haridäsa Öhäkura, Nityänanda Prabhu and also Lord Jesus Christ. There is no need to kill anyone who has already been killed. But it should be noted herewith that a Vaiñëava should not tolerate the blaspheming of Viñëu or Vaiñëavas, although he should tolerate personal insults to himself."

If who speaks that that at him is great sraddha in the God, Jesus responds him - " if you have though drop sraddha, tell to a mountain to move and she will move. "

Spiritual world is described sometimes as Brahmaloka.

gréväyäà janaloko ’sya

tapolokaù stana-dvayät

mürdhabhiù satyalokas tu

brahmalokah sanatanah

"From the forefront of the chest up to the neck of the universal form of the Lord are situated the planetary systems named Janaloka and Tapoloka, whereas Satyaloka, the topmost planetary system, is situated on the head of the form. The spiritual planets, however, are eternal."

...But the Brahmaloka mentioned here is not the same as the Satyaloka planetary system. This Brahmaloka is eternal, whereas the Satyaloka planetary system is not eternal."

There is an opinion that Jesus it Svayambhuva Manu. Can be.

"The Emperor Sväyambhuva Manu, the son of Lord Brahmä, who is well known for his righteous acts, has his seat in Brahmävarta and rules over the earth with its seven oceans."

PURPORT

Sometimes it is stated that Brahmävarta is a part of Kurukñetra or that Kurukñetra itself is situated in Brahmävarta, because the demigods are recommended to perform spiritual ritualistic performances in Kurukñetra. But in others’ opinion, Brahmävarta is a place in Brahmaloka, where Sväyambhuva ruled. There are many places on the surface of this earth which are also known in the higher planetary systems; we have places on this planet like Våndävana, Dvärakä and Mathurä, but they are also eternally situated in Kåñëaloka. There are many similar names on the surface of the earth, and it may be that in the Boar age Sväyambhuva Manu ruled this planet, as stated here..."

"Anyone who can reach Brahmaloka, or Satyaloka, by dint of spiritual perfection and practice is qualified to attain three different types of perfection. One who has attained a specific planet by dint of pious activities attains places in terms of his comparative pious activities. One who has attained the place by dint of viräö or Hiraëyagarbha worship is liberated along with the liberation of Brahmä. But one who attains the place by dint of devotional service is specifically mentioned here, in relation to how he can penetrate into the different coverings of the universe and thus ultimately disclose his spiritual identity in the absolute atmosphere of supreme existence."

"Still higher planets, such as Maharloka, Tapoloka, Satyaloka and Brahmaloka, do not dissolve in the devastating water. This is because of the causeless devotional service rendered unto the Lord by their inhabitants, whose existence continues up to the end of dvi-parärdha time, when they are generally liberated from the chain of birth and death in the material world."

On the mahä-prakäça day, Lord Caitanya Mahäprabhu embraced Haridäsa Öhäkura and informed him that he was none other than an incarnation of Prahläda Mahäräja.