Bhaktavasya Posted April 27, 2002 Report Posted April 27, 2002 Originally posted by jijaji: It was late at night guys..forgive if I went too far over the edge, could have been that strong ganja I was tokin on while typin! [This message has been edited by jijaji (edited 04-26-2002).] Oh sure, blame it on the ganja! Quote
Tarun Posted April 27, 2002 Report Posted April 27, 2002 Necessity is the "Mothers of Invention": never went 4 them much. Necessity is also the Mother of Realization. "Dear Mom, Oh Dear!" We come come clean (no puns please) when we can't take it any longer. Like our pre-KC hero Popeye. Bluto/Brutus beats Popeye silly till Popeye realizes: "That's all I can STANDS, 'cos I can't STANDS no more!" Spinach Trumpet Time! (emphasis on "stands"!) So I become more truthful the more I realize my suffering. Otherwise we remain the same, borrowing Bob Grant's term: "Gavons" Quote
jijaji Posted April 27, 2002 Report Posted April 27, 2002 Originally posted by Bhaktavasya: Oh sure, blame it on the ganja! I'm Busted... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.