IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
beemasane

what we are doing to this forum

Rate this topic

somehow i think we all got enough heartache in our own life. when i post something nice or at least i hope it is nice, my heart always jumps a lttle bit when i see a response...and i a wonder and savor the moment before i punch oops or rather gently push the buttons...eenie-"beem"-ie, chile beenie, will it be a friendly spirit? i am not kidding now. i just get all goosey feeling thinking "Yes, an elbow pumpin' YESSSSSSSS, its going to be a rip roaring response completely SATURATED with Preme...oooooooooh, YESSSSSSSS khaccha habudubu bai, ne, Radha Krishna bol bol he!

At Ratha Yatra a few years ago, for the first time I reached out and touched the lotus feet of Prabhupada's murti beside Lord Jagannatha. In my mind I asked that I could serve him nicely on the internet. He held onto my hand for at least fifteen seconds. It seemed forever; he was so kind.

I hope this is what I am doing on this forum.

Now we're talkin'!...at that same Rahtayatra (where i first met Srila Prabhupada), my best friend of 39 years and who is my godbother for the last 29 years were the two devotees who carried Prabhupapa to the stage OOOOOOOO jaya Jagannatha Jaya Srila Prabhupapa, ALL GLORIES TO ALLLLLLL THE VAISNAVAS...YOU MUSTA' BEEN FLYIN' FOR A WHILE AFTER THAT HAND HOLDINGOOOOOOOOH..totally a dosage!

gHari, you might have some idea what you just did to me with that last post AND last night...you and a few of your little cyber-bhaktas-tins put me right thru the roof with chanting nam...how does it feel to know that you have contributed to my sleepless night...that's what these stupib old computers are for, TO ROCK! dont worry about if that's what you're doing because you are doing it just right i knew by reading in Audarya for a long time who's who and i just KNEW you UH-ROCkED with that SPECIAL Nectar. try to avoid the negative and absolutely relish the nectar of you Guru he is all and all glories to all the Vaisnavas!Jaya Radhe Radhe Govinda Jaya Jaya! beaming right on outa' here, i remain, your servant!

Ghari, I think you consistently provide very positive input. And Beemasane’s postings are starting to get infectious. I might just start doing some “two-fisted double action elbow pumping” “YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!” Posted Image

i am laying here on my back this morning and i cannot even move my head to the left without just about passing out...but you know when i chant japa i swing my head back and forth and i am simply laughing in spite of the pain at just how you are tested at every moment " even if you handle me roughly in your embrace...and i am also not caring about my pain because i have discovered a whole new realm of association and i am knowing that all of you are waaaaaaaay more advanced than you are letting on and you are trying to cheat me by not revealing more of the nectar...but one thing you are not counting on is that i am very tricky too and i am veeeeery greedy. (heh-heh) we were on the stage in hyderabad with Prabhupada(oh yeah, oh yeah,uh-huh, uh huh, uh-huh! oh YESSSSS i was!) in front of thousands of people and he stopped for a moment and PICKED his nose in front of those thousands of people and very gracefully held his arm out and flicked and simply resumed talking like without skipping a beat...this is beemasane rollin" on down (h)i-5 with a full load, come on back now good buddy, not over.