IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sushil_kanoria

Nadi astrology !!

Rate this topic

are Krishna to all the devotees,

Please Accept my humble Obesainces unto your lotus feet & all glories to Srila Prabhupada !!

First of all let me tell you that I have taken "hari naam Diksha" or first initiation from my guru maharaj, Narsimha Das Brahmachari Maharaj. He is not from ISKCON but belongs to the same Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya, Actually his guru maharaj & Srila Prabhupada both were God brothers.<P>Now coming to the Nadi Astrology, First of all let me tell you the brief description of it. In the ancient time all the Sapt rishis they foresaw that few people will be very interested to know about their future, so they wrote every thing on the palm leaves regarding their future life.

For a male they take their right hand side thumb impression & for female they take Left hand side thumb impression, they see the the number of spots & line in that & accordingly take out our related palm leaf which tells our past & future.

One of my fiends went there & told me about his expierences to me, then out of curiosity I too went there, just two days back to nadi astrologer & was just stunned the way he said my past so accurately.After going through many leaves he came to my leaf & started asking question to me,

nadi astrologer asked, were you born on 17th i said yes.

n.a : were you born on 73.

Sushil: yes

n.a :is the month july.

sushil: yes

n.a : was the day tuesday.

n.a : is your father's name prabhu dayal.

n.a : is your mother's name rani.

n.a :you have one younger sister who is doing post graduation in "commerce"

n.a : you have one youger brother who is in class 12th .

sushil: yes.

n.a : you are a mechanical engr.

then he said this is your leaf & then told every thing what will be happing in my future life reading that palm leaf, right from my career to my married life.

I am unable to understand how those rishis were knowing all these things, I knew about nadi astrology 5 yrs back & planned also to meet them during that time but due to some reasons I canceled it, It is said only when the right time comes the person visits them, like at this time when my brother is studing in class 12th I was destined to meet them. I am still confused ???

In that, it is also mentioned regarding the mokha "salvation".

when that person will get salvation ?

whether in this birth or in the next ??

Regarding the moksha I consultated my guru maharaj & asked him, whether moksha can also be predicted by any one ??

He said materialistic things can be predicted, but spiritual life & moksha are the things which cannot be pridicted by any one. This can be changed by three types of people:

1) The Supreme personality of the Godhead, Lord Shri Krishna.

2)By our Forefathers, who are in Pitra Lok

3)By a saint.

What is your opinion J.N.Dasji ??

what other vaishnavas think of it ??

Hari Bol,

Sushil

Guest guest

Can you kindly advise me the address Phone no of Nadi Astrologer you consulted.

If you read Chaitanya charitamrita there is a story of astrologer visiting Nimai in His house.

There is a vedic system jotish sastra which astrologers get trained by their guru astrologer.

Is it possible, answer is Yes.

Can you become one. answer is Yes

Can you go consult astrologer. answer is why not if you have money. (especially if you getting married starting travel or business enterprise)

Can you consult astrologer to find out then you go back to Krishna? Anster is; CAPITAL LETTERS NO.

If he real astrologer he will tell you upfront this things is out of his leak.

The bugus bhrigu will tell you, yah yah you can go back to Goadhead in 7 lifetimes because in this lifetime you ate a buffolo and for 7 more lifetimes you will be born and in each life time come back to pay some more paisa to me.

In any case it is bona fide system and as everything bonafide in this world it is very rarely seen.

PS. Reg forefather in Pitriloka. This is 1st time I hear about this that they have influence on your going back to godhead or not. I guess if your forefather was pure devotee (like prahlada maharaja) whom nrsimhadeva promissed you and <so many> generations before and after you will be liberated because you were born in this family. I think Nrisimhadeva answered on Prahlada's request to liberate his father from hell /images/graemlins/smile.gif then Nrisimhadeva tore him up.

Guest guest

It is my understanding that the Nadi readings and the Bhrigu readings mentioned in the following verse by Srila Prabhupada are one in the same. The only precaution would be to go to someone bonafide. The astrologer you told about seems like he might be genuine. Please post his name and address.

CAITANYA CARITAMRITA ADI LILA TEXT 104

TRANSLATIONS AND PURPORTS BY HIS DIVINE GRACE A.C.BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA

TEXT

ke achilun ami purva janme kaha gani'

ganite lagila sarva-jna prabhu-vakya suni'

SYNONYMS

ke achilun ami--who I was; purva janme--in My previous birth; kaha--please say; gani'--by your astrological calculation; ganite--to calculate; lagila--began; sarva-jna--a man who knows past, present and future; prabhu-vakya--the words of Lord Caitanya; suni'--hearing.

TRANSLATION

"Please tell Me who I was in My previous birth," the Lord said. "Please tell Me by your astrological computations." Hearing the words of the Lord, the astrologer immediately began to calculate.

PURPORT

Through astrology one can know past, present and future. Modern Western astrologers have no knowledge of the past or future, nor can they perfectly say anything about the present. Herein we find, however, that after hearing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's order, the astrologer immediately began his calculations. This was not a facade; he actually knew how to ascertain one's past life through astrology. A still-existing treatise called the Bhrgu-samhita describes a system by which anyone can immediately get information about what he was in the past and what he is going to be in the future. The brahmanas who went door to door as if beggars had perfect command of such vast knowledge. Thus the highest knowledge was easily available even to the poorest man in society. The poorest man could inquire from an astrologer about his past, present and future, with no need for business agreements or exorbitant payments. The brahmana would give him all the benefit of his knowledge without asking remuneration, and the poor man, in return, would offer a handful of rice, or anything he had in his possession, to satisfy the brahmana. In a perfect human society, perfect knowledge in any science--medical, astrological, ecclesiastical and so on--is available even to the poorest man, with no anxiety over payment. In the present day, however, no one can get justice, medical treatment, astrological help or ecclesiastical enlightenment without money, and since people are generally poor, they are bereft of the benefits of all these great sciences.

Hari Bol Subala,

I think Forefathers do help in the progressment of our spiritual life, I have heard this many times & from many people.

Last friday when I was in Vrindavan(Mathura), I was just talking to one "Vrajvasi" who was a brahmin, & seems to be somewhat Learned, while going thru the discussions, at one point he told me that, it is just because of the blessings of your(mine) purvaja(Forefathers), that you are fortunate to be a Vaishnava, & to visit Vrindavan regularly. Of course without the mercy of Radharani, nobody can visit Vrindavan, he added.

It is also said that, Our forefathers pray for us in the pitralok, so that we become Krishna consciouness, & can help them to get out of the cycle of birth & death.

If you go thru one book, called "Gita Mahatmaya" in that it is clearly mentioned, If one recite a particular chapter of Bhagwad-Gita, how one's forefather gets liberated, from the clutches of birth & death, & that's the reason they pray for us so that, we choose correct path & help them getting liberated.

Humble request to all the Vaishnava's pls. correct me If I am wrong.

Hari Bol,

Sushil

Guest guest

Give more details about the book that U've mentioned viz., the publisher and availability. Thx,

Acharyulu

Guest guest

sir,

with due regards i would request u to please give me the address and contact number of nadi astrologers in new delhi. an early reply would add to convinience.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,

ritesh

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sushil Kanoria

Can you give e-mail / fax number of the nadi astrologer.

any other nadi astrologer is in your mind.

Ajaya Panda

Guest guest

Do you have to personally visit the astrologer? Considering I live in America and have no way of going to India in the near future.

Guest guest

I am interested in this type of astrology ,can u advise me whom should I contact.

Regards ,

Asheesh

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I live in New Delhi and would be extremely grateful if you could give me the address of a Nadi Astrologer in Delhi. thanks.

Sincerely,

Amit Goel

Guest guest

i visited nadi in the year 2000 and till date i find all the pridictions acurate. if any one interested to discuss nadi may contact on my e mail

Guest guest

He travelled to malaysia to give me readings. HE STUNNED ME. He lives in india. here is all the details. FULLY RECOMMEND HIM.

R. Rajendran, Nadi Reader

SRI VAITHISWARA

AGASTHIYA KOUSHIHA VAKKIYA

NADI JOTHIDA NilAYAM

Chennai,

pass the word on

Guest guest

Please let me know if nadi astrology helps in correcting the existing/oncoming problems that we come across in life.

I can also be contacted

Regards

Amar

Guest guest

PLS NOTE THAT THE PHONE NUMBER LOOKS WRONG AS CHENNAI PHONE NUMBERS ARE 7 DIGITS AND YOU HAVE MENTIONED A 8 DIGIT NUMBER.

KINDLY PASS ON THE CORRECT PHONE NUMBER AND PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES FURTHER.

DID YOU PASS ON YOUR BIRTH DATE/PLACE TO THE ASTROLOGER OR THE PREDICTIONS WERE GIVEN WITHOUT THEM?

REGARDS

AMAR LAL

Guest guest

All numbers in metro India now have a prefix of 2, that makes the tele numbers 8 digits. That number is therefore valid.

Guest guest

Visala dasa wanted to find an astrologer in Vrindavan. Without consulting Srila Prabhupada, he found one who was wearing tilaka and chanting Hare Krsna. Visala wanted to get something he had seen other residents of Vrndavana wearing, a charm you wear around your neck that has on it all the mantras of the demigods. It was supposed to counteract all the bad influences of the planets. The astrologer sold him one of these neckpieces, and it all sounded very nice. He told Visala to dip into the Yamuna and to have an arati at twelve noon.

But soon after this, Brahmananda Maharaja noticed Visala&#8217;s new ornament.

&#8220;Visala,&#8221; said Brahmananda Swami, &#8220;What&#8217;s that you have around your neck?&#8221; When Visala told him, Brahmananda Swami replied, &#8220;Prabhupada says we don&#8217;t have to add anything to this process.&#8221; At these words Visala became disturbed. He thought that Brahmananda Swami was right, and he also felt embarrassed.

&#8220;Why are you wearing this?&#8221; Brahmananda Swami demanded. Visala replied that he would like to talk to Prabhupada, and he asked if he could have an appointment.

When Visala went to see Prabhupada, Srila Prabhupada asked him how much he has paid the astrologer and what he had said. Visala said the astrologer had claimed the charm would ward off the ill effects of the planets.

&#8220;Krsna Consciousness is beyond astrology,&#8221; said Prabhupada. &#8220;If you surrender to Krsna, with a slight kick Krsna can annihilate 100,000 Rahu planets.&#8221; So Visala put aside his astrological neckpiece and just depended on Prabhupada and Krsna.

Soon after, a Godbrother showed Visala a letter he had received from Prabhupada about the same subject matter:

Astrology will not save you at the time of death. My Guru Maharaj was a great astrologer and astronomer, but he gave it all up. It is meant for the Karmis. We have no interest in such things.

- Prabhupada Nectar Volume 3 by Satsvarupa dasa Goswami

Guest guest

Hi Sushil ji,

Your article on Naadi astrology is breath taking, can you give me your email so that I can get more info about it from you, thank you in advance, I am kind of into Krsna consciousness but u know with the world of problems, not able to concentrate.

Gayatri

Guest guest

Hi,

I went to a NAdi Jyotish in Delhi-E/109, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi. He was very good. I have lost his number and am looking for it.

I would appreciate if you could please find that out for me.

Thanks

Guest guest

A humble request:

I need email id for the following nadi jothidar. Please, send to kramasamy7@comcast.net.

Thank you.

Kala

==============================

He travelled to malaysia to give me readings. HE STUNNED ME. He lives in india. here is all the details. FULLY RECOMMEND HIM.

R. Rajendran, Nadi Reader

SRI VAITHISWARA

AGASTHIYA KOUSHIHA VAKKIYA

NADI JOTHIDA NilAYAM

Guest guest

All this talk of astrology is PURE .!!!. For 35

years I ,like a fool have been going from one astrolger

to another,all of them gave me a rosy picture of my future

At 23 and 26 they said I wouldnt have any problems and i would settle down at 24 .Im 35 now and have a million problems. Whats the use????.

Guest guest

The telephone number listed 040-7622105 does not seem to work anymore. Does anyone have the name and/or phone number of this place?

Thanks much!