IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Demonic Possession

Rate this topic

No power is greater than the power of the Supreme Being.

Krishna/God is always with you no matter what, you have to recognize him to gain protection from these "demons" which you are saying are harrassing you.

These demons are no match for krishna and Krishna is not different from his name.

So chant HA RAY KRISHNA HA RAY KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HA RAY HA RAY HA RAY RAMA HA RAY RAMA RAMA RAMA HA RAY HA RAY.

The demons and anything harrassing you will leave you alone.

But anyway, Chanting will help you, but go see a doctor, this seems to be a psycological problem.

Hail to Prabhupada...

This Ghost or whatever it is will never harm him.

To Keith : Also consult Reiki people... I recommend this really great person called prita devi dasi... She does all the Reiki stuff. It may work.

Could some one post the link to that Reiki Website...I would post it my self but I lost it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

But anyway, you can find more Reiki Gurus, they can help you too

Guest guest

perhaps the festival to which you refer is the celtic new year, samhain, pronounced sow-in, or 'halloween' in christian terms. in pagan traditions this is a night and time of the year when we consider the veils between the worlds to be at their thinest and those who are spiritually sensitive can feel the presence of spirits and entities, often though dreams and unsettled sleep, or direct invokation as in certain witchcraft communitities, often those which are traditionally based in a locality. maybe this helps.