IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

As to gosvamis, which manjaris

Rate this topic

As to gosvamis, which manjaris. This same person is possible with success to allocate the Lord Caitanya as the primary person of the God in a counterbalance Krisna, though. Krisna changes mood, but the body he does not change. In this sense Krisna Vrindavan and Krisna Dvaraka it is the same person. It would be interesting to learn(find out) what turns out gosvamis it temporarily, and manjaris it is eternal? Krisna sometimes becomes Lord Caitanya, and manjaris sometimes become gosvamis? Can be gosvamis sometimes become manjaris? The separation is higher than meeting from what by him "to come back" in manjaris?

Manjaris it esoteric the moment, but situation gosvamis even more esoteric. If we in maya and us hurry up to meet with Krisna to taste at last taste, the separation higher mood, therefore situation gosvamis is much higher manjaris from the point of view of race. Gopis are sometimes separated, but Lord Caitanya is eternal in separation, therefore all links " that they manjaris" it not the argument turns out. From this point of view all devotee heads Srivasa Pandit. And not Lord Caitanya as an intermediate link to "love" to race, and on the contrary.

Radharany thinks about Krisna it and there is a Consciousness Krisna. But in even more maximum sense we the followers Lord Caitanya and were in the eternal category, which personifies at all Radharany and at all Gadadhara Pandit, and Srivasa Pandit (pay attention to a word pandit - scientific person, to a word), and were in a category jiva tattva we serve under the beginning Srivasa Pandit. And as we the servant and in this sense we sakti, nevertheless all of us is equal souls or jiva, and who to what sakti concerns I think devotee number one best will understand Lord Siva. By the way from the point of view Pancatattva can not anybody be higher the Lord Siva if not carry itself modestly to a category sakti tattva. If independently to enter itself in sakti tattva by the gold letters and main what eternally, the situation turns out there can be and above Lord Siva, but if who that not from this category, it is better to him to search refuge at Srivasa Pandit suddenly for such jumps it is not pleasant Lord Siva? =(

From a lecture by Srila Narayana Maharaja entitled "The `extra` month of Purusottama", received Hari-katha by Email:

Krsna plus Srimati Radhika's inner mood and gaura-kanti (golden complexion) is Sacinandana Gaurahari. When Sacinandana Gaurahari is minus that golden beauty and intrinsic mood, He is Krsna. Mahaprabhu came to this world to taste the essence of prema and to give raga-marga-bhakti to the world. We have called you all from so many places around the world. Why? In this way we will explain to you the moods of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and how He wanted to give raganuga bhakti and especially rupanuga-bhakti, the service to Srimati Radharani. We have no direct relationship with Krsna. Our svamini is Srimati Radhika. Our relationship is with Her, and Krsna is Her most beloved.

valaya RR

(Please note that this is only a small part of the talk and that bold/italic lettering was done by me)

[This message has been edited by valaya (edited 10-16-2001).]

 and how He wanted to give raganuga bhakti and especially rupanuga-bhakti

Also has explained as it to do(make) since sadana.

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual masters, the devotees of the Lord, the Lord's incarnations, His plenary portions, His energies, and the primeval Lord Himself, Sri Krisna Caitanya.

Lord Advaita Acarya is the incarnation of Maha-Visnu, whose main function is to create the cosmic world through the actions of Maya.

Because He is nondifferent from Hari, the Supreme Lord, He is called Advaita, and because He propagates the cult of devotion, He is called Acarya. He is the Lord and the incarnation of the Lord's devotee. Therefore I take shelter of Him.

I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Lord, Krisna, who is nondifferent from His features as a devotee, devotional incarnation, devotional manifestation, pure devotee, and devotional energy.

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual masters, the devotees of the Lord, the Lord's incarnations, His plenary portions, His energies, and the primeval Lord Himself, Sri Krisna Caitanya.

.... ISa-bhaktan refers to the devotees of the Lord like Sri Srivasa and all other such followers, who are the energy of the Lord and are qualitatively nondifferent from Him..... The six principles are differently manifested but all equally worshipable. Krisnadasa Kaviraja begins by offering his obeisances unto them to teach us the method of worshiping Lord Caitanya.....

all equally worshipable

The instructing spiritual masters are Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sri Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Bhatta Raghunatha, Sri Jiva Gosvami, Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami and Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami.

There are innumerable devotees of the Lord, of whom Srivasa Thakura is the foremost.......

I offer my respectful obeisances unto the internal potencies of the Lord, of whom Sri Gadadhara Prabhu is the foremost.

Lord Sri Krisna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the Personality of Godhead Himself, and therefore I offer innumerable prostrations at His lotus feet.

Although I know that my spiritual master is a servitor of Sri Caitanya, I know Him also as a plenary manifestation of the Lord.

Although I know that my spiritual master is a servitor of Sri Caitanya, I know Him also as a plenary manifestation of the Lord.

.... Every living entity is eternally a servant of Sri Krisna Caitanya...

O my merciful Lord Caitanya, may the nectarean Ganges waters of Your transcendental activities flow on the surface of my desertlike tongue. Beautifying these waters are the lotus flowers of singing, dancing and loud chanting of Krisna's holy name, which are the pleasure abodes of unalloyed devotees. These devotees are compared to swans, ducks and bees. The river's flowing produces a melodious sound that gladdens their ears.

.... Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always accompanied by His very confidential associates such as Sri Nityananda, Sri Gadadhara and Sri Advaita and by many devotees like Srivasa. They are always engaged in chanting the name of the Lord and are always describing Lord Krisna. Therefore this is the best among all the places in the universe. The Krisna consciousness movement has established its center in Mayapur, the birthsite of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu...

.... In Kali-yuga, intelligent men worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is always accompanied by His associates such as Nityananda, Advaita, Gadadhara and Srivasa. The entire Krisna consciousness movement is based on the principles of the sankirtana movement inaugurated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.....

Not smaranam, kirtanam the basic process.

.... Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu (sometimes called Krisna Caitanya) is the embodiment of all of these; He is God, guru, devotee and the expansion of God. As His associate Nityananda, He is the first manifestation of energy; as Advaita, He is an incarnation; as Gadadhara, He is the internal potency; and as Srivasa, He is the marginal living entity.....

... Actually, the Caitanya-caritamåta is not intended for the novice, for it is the postgraduate study of spiritual knowledge. Ideally, one begins with the Bhagavad-gita and advances through Srimad-Bhagavatam to the Caitanya-caritamåta. Although all these great scriptures are on the same absolute level, for the sake of comparative study the Caitanya-caritamåta is considered to be on the highest platform.....

Srivasa, Haridasa, Ramadasa, Gadadhara, Murari, Mukunda, CandraSekhara and VakreSvara are all glorious and are all learned scholars, but the sentiment of servitude to Lord Caitanya makes them mad in ecstasy.

Thus they dance, sing and laugh like madmen, and they instruct everyone, " Just be loving servants of Lord Caitanya. "

The three predominators [Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu] are worshipable by all living entities, and the fourth principle [sri Gadadhara Prabhu] is to be understood as Their worshiper.

There are innumerable pure devotees of the Lord, headed by Srivasa Thakura, who are known as unalloyed devotees.

Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Srivasa Thakura and all other devotees of the Lord. I fall down to offer them respect. I worship their lotus feet.

By remembering the lotus feet of the Païca-tattva, a dumb man can become a poet, a lame man can cross mountains, and a blind man can see the stars in the sky.

One who does not accept the glories of the Païca-tattva but still makes a show of devotional service to Krisna can never achieve the mercy of Krisna or advance to the ultimate goal.

If one is infested with the ten offenses in the chanting of the Hare Krisna maha-mantra, despite his endeavor to chant the holy name for many births, he will not get the love of Godhead that is the ultimate goal of this chanting.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, is fully independent. Therefore, although it is the most confidentially stored benediction, He can distribute love of Godhead to anyone and everyone without consideration.

There are offenses to be considered while chanting the Hare Krisna mantra. Therefore simply by chanting Hare Krisna one does not become ecstatic.

If one chants the exalted holy name of the Lord again and again and yet his love for the Supreme Lord does not develop and tears do not appear in his eyes, it is evident that because of his offenses in chanting, the seed of the holy name of Krisna does not sprout.

But if one only chants, with some slight faith, the holy names of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda, very quickly he is cleansed of all offenses. Thus as soon as he chants the Hare Krisna maha-mantra, he feels the ecstasy of love for God.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, is greatly magnanimous. Unless one worships Him, one can never be liberated.

O fools, just read Sri Caitanya-mangala! By reading this book you can understand all the glories of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

.... Due to misunderstanding Srimad-Bhagavatam, people are misled regarding the science of Krisna. However, by reading Srila Våndavana dasa Thakura's book one can very easily understand this science.....

If even a great atheist hears Sri Caitanya-maìgala, he immediately becomes a great devotee.

... Srila Våndavana dasa Thakura has written Sri Caitanya-maìgala and therein described in all respects the pastimes of Lord Caitanya....

The devotees of Våndavana were all very anxious to hear those pastimes.

In Våndavana, in a great place of pilgrimage underneath the desire trees, is a golden throne bedecked with jewels.

On that throne sits the son of Nanda Maharaja, Sri Govindadeva, the transcendental Cupid.

In that temple of Govindaji, thousands of servitors always render service to the Lord in devotion. Even with thousands of mouths, one could not describe this service.

In that temple the chief servitor was Sri Haridasa Pandita. His qualities and fame are known all over the world.

He always heard the reading of Sri Caitanya-mangala, and all the other Vaiñnavas used to hear it by his grace.

Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestows His causeless mercy upon His devotees in three features: His own direct appearance [sakñat], His prowess within someone He empowers [aveSa], and His manifestation [avirbhava].

The appearance of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in every devotee's presence is called sakñat. His appearance in Nakula Brahmacari as a symptom of special prowess is an example of aveSa.

In his body there were symptoms of avirbhava. Such appearances are uncommon, but Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu displayed many such pastimes through His different features.

Speaking of Manjaris, Mani-manjari dd is very ill.

She may be leaving her body very soon.

She's very young. Only around 27.

She's so so talented.

Looking at her externally, you'd never ever guess.

I've been fortunate to have performed kIrtan & bhajan with so many.

All around, she was/is one of the very, very best.

Like Baseball's Triple Crown Winner.

Few and far between.

Maybe she's in/near San Diego?

I probably won't see her before she leaves us...

Can someone reading this relay this message to her?

I'd be greatly indebted to you. Yours Truly, Tarun

Originally posted by valaya:

From a lecture by Srila Narayana Maharaja

"We have no direct relationship with Krsna. Our svamini is Srimati Radhika. Our relationship is with Her, and Krsna is Her most beloved ."

What is the relevance here ?

When Krishna reveals Himself to them

will they say,

"No, no. WE will not look at Him.

We have no direct relationship with Him !"

?

And when Radha is under your autumn maple,

will you say,

"No, No. I will not look at You.

I have no Guru...." ?

Dear Friends

No true disciple can stand between you and your Guru

No true Guru can stand between you and Radha and

No Radha between you and Madhava.

Do you think that Krishna, Radha and Guru

are STOPPABLE ?

Do you think there are such village arrangements for them

as there are for caste based wells ?

Yours GUTTENBERGly

------------------

talasiga@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Tarun:

Speaking of Manjaris, Mani-manjari dd is very ill.

She may be leaving her body very soon.

She's very young. Only around 27.

She's so so talented.

Looking at her externally, you'd never ever guess.

I've been fortunate to have performed kIrtan & bhajan with so many.

All around, she was/is one of the very, very best.

Like Baseball's Triple Crown Winner.

Few and far between.

Maybe she's in/near San Diego?

Stonehearted: I saw Mani-manjari often before I left San Diego. They were living in a motor home, sort of taking things easy. Syam didn't mention that she was ill again (she had an eye removed because of cancer a few years ago). I'll see if I can dig up their email address for you. If you like, you can send me your email address (to williamr@hawaii.edu) and, if I can find it, I'll send it to you.

She is indeed one of the most enthusiastic and energetic people you'd ever see in kirtan.

Babhru das

Originally posted by Tarun:

Oh! Oh! 2 paramahaMsa birds with one zalagram-zIla stone.

Are you the same Hawaii-Babhru Bhadri-NArAyan spoke to me of?

I'll email you. Hariharibol!

Stone: Yes, probably. I'm the only Babhru I know of, especially from Hawaii. I look forward to hearing from you.

I just received an email from Mani-manjari's husband in forming me that she passed away yesterday just after noon. The devotees from San Diego's Gaudiya Math temple preformed the ritual preparation for cremation. Now nothing will obstruct her kirtan ecstasy.

Babhru