IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Server Change

Rate this topic

Redirection of the name "indiadivine.com" to the new server has been done, but it takes between 24 and 72 hours to propagate throughout the internet. As a result some people will still be going to the old server for the next day or so, and others will be coming to the new server. If you see this message, it means you are already being sent to the new server.

There is a small chance a couple messages may get lost if you happened to post to the old server just before the redirection. I am trying to manually transfer any messages that are still being posted there.

Also I just noticed that a few people who registered here very recently didn't get their user data transfered yet. As a result they may have not been able to post messages today. I just transfered their user accounts now, so there shouldn't be any more problem.

Sorry for any inconvienences. If you have any trouble reading or posting, please send me an email.

I use free internet providers. When connecting through Juno it appears that there aren't any new postings to the forums for the last day. But when I go through Bluelight I can see new postings to these forums. So it appears the forums people have been split (and most probably won't know unless they are being redirected to this new server). Oh well, I guess it will all be reconnected in a few days. Kinda weird though for a site to be on the internet in two places at once Posted Image

Gauracandra

This is too bad. I mean this is two bad, three bad, four bad, five bad .........

I tried posting in jokes forum. But I got the message that you might have run out of disk space.