IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

enlightenment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

people like jk and ug have in truth attained enlightenment

.but they don't like to admit it. they say that there is no such thing as enlightenment.why that is i don't know.

enlightenment does exist.one must percieve the truth and

the ability to percieve the truth is called enlightenment.

i myself attained enlightenment two years back.truth and enlightenment do exist. this may be of help to people who have doubts. truth and enlightenment come on their own. there is no cause. what i mean is you can't make it happen.

Guest guest

Hari OM

i am finding your post somewhat funny, please excuse me.

"i myself attained enlightenment two years back"

enlightement means total removal of ignorance and you know everything.

but you say

"why that is i don't know"

which in my opinion contradicts your enlightened state

I wonder how u must have got enlighment ? Infact, the ones who have realised the real existance as soul (if u take this as enlightment) then i imagine the way one speaks is entirely differnt (as confirmed in Bgvadgita), evry word will be a complete and whole truth.....

kindly clarify what did u mean by engihtment

hari bol

Guest guest

Hari OM

If not knowing anything is enlightment, then how do you know you are in enlighted state?

i was in search of enlightenment for 10 years, since college time. i got enlightenment when i was 30 years old.

now that i have got it, i can make it happen anytime i want. i have found a way to realise enlightenment anytime i want.i can solve zen koans(puzzles) now. it is alot of fun.let me give you a hint. it is the way you look and hear.

jk himself has said,"to be illumined you must be able to look" and " be simple and look"

i have a particular way of concentrating and looking and hearing.but it is hard to make that special moment to happen for the first time.

Could you give some details of what you are saying. How are you so sure that you got enlightment?

Some examples will help.

If this is true, you should be considered as most sacred guru of this time....

i attained enlightenment when i was 30 years old. i am 32 now.it was a sunday evening. i was reading a magazine in my room.i looked up and suddenly something connected in my mind.i suddenly had realisation.i percieved the truth and attained enlightenment. i put the magazine down and went through the whole process and understanding of it.

i got it perfect and right there. j krishnamurti is right when he says that truth is a pathless land.

there is no path towards the truth. truth must come on its own.

after this realisation i went for a walk and got my theory

right.

this is my story.now i solve zen koans(puzzles) easily.

for example, what is the sound of one hand clapping?, chop that wood, carry water etc.

That is not Enlightment, it is just flash of good idea. That's all.

People can have tons and tons of good idea based on a single thoughts, that doesn't mean you are Enlightned.

As for Zen ... why don't you try your "Enlightnment" with me? I'm quite familiar with Zen Buddhism.

Guest guest

Doing one's duty.

Sounds like you're not very enlightened! Neither am I, but surely you must have read enough about yoga and enlightenment that you would realize just being enlightened doesn't mean your karma is suddenly expunged. You just don't accumulate new karma, because you are above desires, and the cause and effect of actions you take and the actions around you.