IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Suhasini Iyengar and Ram Iyengar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Suhasini Iyengar and Ram Iyengar (Hindu) are supporting actress Kushboo's opinion that women in Tamil Nadu are indulging in pre-marital sex.

All Iyengars listen, please don't play with our emotions. Tamilians are very religious and conservative, please don't bring in your mumbai culture into our shore, we won't tolerate such nonsense anymore. You have already exploited our hospitality by uttering blasphemic insults against our beloved lord Shiva, who blessed us our sacred Tamil language.

Guest guest

North Indians love South Indian Culture.

There are probably more south Indians restaurants in North India than TamilNadu itself.

South Indian actresses, music Directors, Actors have ruled Mumbai ever since.

Infact we North Indians love Shiva and his family even more than you Dravidian heros.

I heard that an ex chief minister of Tamilnadu have a multiple wifes, now that is certainly not Mumbai culture. He is a proponent of Dravidism.

For generating B grade movies you guiys take the cake.

Your Dravid land is already one of the most corrupt state in India, now don't blame that because of Vishnu.

Shiva, Ganesha, and Gauri (Durga, Kali) are very much at home in North India.

Surprisingly some of the staunch Vaishnavites are from South India i.e. Madhavacharya, Ramanujacharya,etc.

However, you are welcome live with your African ancestors if you may wish so.

So, when you are planning to join LTTE to create a pure dravidland with Amma as PM and KNDHI as President?

Guest guest

I really do not wish to make statements about north indians and south indians..but honestly south indians and south indian movies are known for their provocative scenes and songs and movies.They are so vulgar ,,the fact is that our hindi movies are getting influenced by your south indian movies and moves and you will know that well.So dont talk about culture and stuff.

Isn't that actress once married as 2nd wife to son of the great actor, Shivaji Ganesan? I love Shivaji Ganesan and his acting. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I heard she was divorced in a horrible legal battle and now lives alone. I guess she wants to drag all women in Tamil Nadu to her level so she could feel better with herself and won't commit suicide. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I suggest Indians, especially Tamil Nadu women folks who she insulted directly, bycott her movies and dramas.

BTW, what's the deal with that young Indian woman tennis player? Forgot her name also.

Sigh ... what is it with some of this Indian folks? I don't understand.

They put atheist (who equals animals) as a minister (Karunanadi - see the name some more - "River of Compassion" and he don't even let go of a river in Tamil Nadu for the people), a Christian woman as leader (Sonia Gandhi), a Muslim as President (Abdul Kalam ... but I don't have problem with him), Kamal Hassan given doctrate rewards just for shooting his mouth and now, actresses and superstars are talking about free sex while forgeting that India is 3rd in the World list for HIV and AIDS.

Guest guest

Two days after Maharashtra got flooded, union govt. ministers toured the entire state and pledged Rs.1000 crores for flood relief, whereas, when entire TN was suffering from unprecedented calamity, the central team arrived only 3 weeks later and has pledged only Rs.500 crores. That too only after Jayalalitha reminded them by saying "let the central government not forget that Tamil Nadu is also part of India".

During Tsunami time also, the central government prevented outside help from reaching our people. They refused international aid and also didn't allocate sufficient funds for rehabilitation of our people.

India is enjoying the economic benefit our state and people provide, but in return, we recieve peanuts!!

Whereas notorious criminal states like Bihar and UP are getting more funds than they deserve!

There is a clear discrimination going on against Tamilians in all spheres, be it budget allocation or religion or culture promotion!

Guest guest

I will have to let my other indian friends know that most people in Tamil Nadu dont think like him. I grew up in chennai and was born in Thanjavur. Iam not a brahmin and I belong to BC.

United we stand the powerful we get or divided we are and we end up like the balkans.

Please let us not go into politics here. North Indians or South Indians makes no different as they are all Indians and the division comes when one think of race instead of religion. If the Indian politicians think of religion than there would be no clasification. But The Indian politicians are cunning and knows how to win vote and they poiticize on race and cast. As along as such mentality prevails there would be no unity among Hindus of India, be it the Northr, South, East or West. Even in politics they have cast votes and so on, how do you expect India to progress further if these selfish politicians use the sentiments of cast and race.

The only unity comes from being Hindus and that all Hindus must benefit from the national economic cake. If sentimenst of cast and race is campainged than the whole of India would be divided and that is what the enemies of Hindus are waiting all this while. This kind of politics is a time bomb waitng to explode and I think in the near future India will be further divided by contemplation of Republic of Tamil Nadu, Republic of Kerala, Republic of Andra Paradesh, Republic of Punjab and so on and on..... Do the people of India want to cut India into small bits of independent states?

It is time for all politicians to think very carefully of their ploy to win votes. So, I hope the Hindus of India would come to one mind and one mind only that is a United Hindu India where by all states would have equal portion of the economic cake whithout prejudice. But please, all this should be only discussed in a political forum and not here. I'm sorry if I have hurt any of you by way of words but I feel no Hindu should divide because of race. We'll become the a laughing stock of non Hindus.

Guest guest

I think everybody on this forum feels that Shivite has an agenda.I haven't seem a more virulent sectarian person hell bent on creating stupid Aryan/Dravidian/North/South humbug.

Anyone with slightest knowledge about India knows that there is no such thing as North Indian and South India.

There is a common cultural unity whih=ch is invisible and unbreakable.

Even he cunningest minds on this earth failed to break that invisible unity.

Let Shivite babble what he wants on the net...as we say in Hindi.....'Teesmarkhan'....A superhero who killed thirty flies!

Guest guest

Hari OM

Yes you are right, he has an agenda and not interested in truths, he just jumps to other threads if he looses a thread.

Just raise the point about Kamathu Pal in Thirukural he will become silent.

Some other moron (or may be he in different alias) logs in and says that tamil culture is vulgar, ask about Ellora or Kamasutra ,he just would become silent.

All these groups of morons are just jumping without any basis or interest in truth, may be the effect of Kali.

Let us concentrate on our task and try to achieve the highest good possible.

Guest guest

I would like to stress one more point here. If mr shivite says tamilnadu is neglected, what are the central ministers from the state of tamilnadu doing . Almost all the powerful cabinet posts are held by tamils like finance,telecommunications,Oil etc. Further the president is from Tamilnadu. If tamils in the central government do not do what is necessary for tamilnadu who else can help.

Guest guest

Dear Guest,

Whoever you are please , for god's sake, dont say BC.

There is no Forward or Backward in God's creation.

It was purely British who created Forward and Backward among people, and we had blindly accepted it.

No where in Gita it is specified some Varnas are Forward and some are backward, so please don't call yourself Backward.

Guest guest

If somebody want to indulge in pre marital sex let them do so.

It is happening all over the world and Tamil'culture' or whatever that means is no exception.Why must Indians be so

hypocritical beats me... Kushboo has done well to warn people about the dangers of unprotected sex. This is the land of Kamasutra and dont talk of Victorian morals please!!!

I live in Tamilnadu and i have seen more cases of pre and post marital sex here than elsewhere in the world. Indians always have skeletons to conceal which make me sick!!!

Then what was the use of telling forumers here what some actress said about free sex? Just for fun?

Religion and Politics goes together side by side. It maybe not be the case in the old days but time changes.

"Suhasini Iyengar and Ram Iyengar (Hindu) are supporting actress Kushboo's opinion that women in Tamil Nadu are indulging in pre-marital sex.

All Iyengars listen, please don't play with our emotions"

Suhasini is a private personality and whatever she says does not represent Iyengars.

Why you are so superficial and completely biased?

Can I say "Bin Laden Musalmaan has destroyed world peace.So all muslamaans listen please dont play with our lives"

I really wonder how can you be so irrational like this?

Everything you link to iyengars.

Very cheap indeed.

Politics and Religion cannot mix together not matter what the religion is. See what is happening in Malaysia where PAS wants to establish an Islamic Government based on syria laws. Would you agree to that? Why are you not supporting PAS if you wish to mix religion and politics. I sometimes wonder what is eating your brain......

If the Tamilians of Tamil Nadu wants to talk about moral issue I think they should show they mean business by closin down all cinemas. Thee should be no kollywood in Tamil Nadu. But, I think they would not because that is one trade Tamlians would not give up. They are a bunch of hypocates who wants to talk about moral issue but refuse to act when thousand of Tamil movies churn out imoral movies which the Tamilians love to see.

India is a domcratic country and freedom of speech is enshrined in its constitution. Kushboo is an individual and spoke a mind. If those Tamlians who do not like her comment just turn a deaf ear instead of coming to the streets like holy ghost pretenting to be saints while behind close doors they are the worst of the worst as far as moral is concernt.

Muslims, Hindus or Christians makes no difference. There are people who support such and people who are against it. If you do not support than your advice to your children is to teach them when is the proper time to indulge in sex according to culture and religion. You need not follow others and no one is compeling you to follow. When you do not speak than your childern will have to learn from outsiders and the result would be what it is today. But, I'm afraid these so called crusaders would ever discuss such issues with their children. It is a taboo for them to even utter the word sex at home. The world is changing by the minute and many such changes will take place but it is the parents duty to guide and prepare their children for the changes to come. Stop the nonsense of suing and calling names against those actresses who there because of you. You suppoted their acting by seeeing their films and they become rich with your money. If you had valued religious laws than why allow cinemas to florish in the first place.

If you want Tamil Nadu to be another Saudi Arabia than remove the DMK and ADMK to pave the way for Hindu religious base party to rule TN and you will be saved from imoral activities of your children. For GOD sake do not be a hypocrate. Your present CM was the mistress of the late CM MGR and you have allowed such immoral women to rule the state. And here you want to crusade like a holy ghost. I'm ashame to call myslef a Tamlian.

See what is happening in Malaysia where PAS wants to establish an Islamic Government based on syria laws. Would you agree to that? Why are you not supporting PAS if you wish to mix religion and politics. I sometimes wonder what is eating your brain......

There is NO bigger idiot than a person who thinks he is very intelligent. Barney - you're it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Syariah Laws weren't even accepted by Secular Muslims because they know that such Laws will only make Malaysia backward (like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghan) and you are expecting Non-Muslims to support it? What sort of idiot are you?

And for your information, Kyastria in the past were Politicians as well. The duty of protecting and governing the Law and Order fell onto their shoulders. But nowadays, Politicians who knows . about Laws and Order makes Laws, some of them is for their own gains, while Police men and Army men tries to implement it and in many times, fail. Thus, Chaos is born when non-Kyastrias involve in Kyastrians' duties.

Next time, please know the facts before talking ... at least to me. Understood?

So, if you think Islamic law in Malaysia would make Malayasia look backward surely the same applied to India[vedic laws] would make India look backward. And if you cannot understand this simple logic then I think you should put your thumb in your mouth and go to sleep.

Let me spell it out to you since your just bloomed in last night's rain. Kyastrias are worriors or soldiers as we know these days were the defenders or protectors of citizens and country during the vedic period. If we use these kyastrias to rule India today then we call it marshal law. Comprehende?. Don't just blurt out anything for the sake of argument. You may be educated with a degree in IT but that does not make you a super intelligent person.

When I say marshal law then there is no freedom of speech or choice for individual. No protest, no riot, no strike. There is time to come out to work and a time to stay at home. It would be a state of emergency and curfew would be ordered by the military supreme comander. That is what you call in your language rule by kyastrias. Now you can remove your thumb out of your mouth and eat your cereal.

So, if you think Islamic law in Malaysia would make Malayasia look backward surely the same applied to India[vedic laws] would make India look backward.

Question - WHY should it apply to India if it returns back to Vedic Laws? Is Allah same god which Hindus pray to?

Even Hebrews who Muslims and Christians so busy trying to attach themselves reject Allah for being same as Yahweh and consider Islam and Christianity as heretic Laws, why should you consider the same effect will happen to India if Hindus implement Vedic Laws?

Answer :

1. You are NOT a Hindu but a Muslim/Christian who comes as Hindu (which is why your nickname is a Christian name).

2. You are a Muslim/Christian who don't wish to see their own religions proven to be outdated and useless by implementation of Vedic Laws.

3. You don't know History, don't care to know about History or simply out to look for trouble and argument to waste your time. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. You are a Hindu but a useless one. You don't know or care about Hindusm but walk around claiming to be a Hindu. You fear that if, somehow, God Willing, that Vedic Laws are implemented, it will show just how pathetic you are in real life, so you fight to ensure other Hindus are as pathetic as you are.

So ... which one of this four is you? You may choose more than one choice since human emotions are complex and have many useless reasons for their actions.

Kyastrias are worriors or soldiers as we know these days were the defenders or protectors of citizens and country during the vedic period.

If we use these kyastrias to rule India today then we call it marshal law.

Yes, that is what we need.

In order to saveguard Women from been abused by others and feel free to walk, even in nighttime - Warriors must walk the streets to protect.

In order to ensure quality goods and food products is delivered to the people in time and in proper price - Warriors must ensure the price is set and followed and merchants don't abuse their rights to sell. All complaints by users must be dealt with in Court of (Consumer) Laws as soon as possible to ensure justice is pervails.

In order to ensure Laws pervails, good Laws must be brought forward, not by politicians but by aged and retired Kyastrias who knows their duties and share their knowledge and wisdom to protect the society.

There is many things Kyastrias can do today and needs to be done.

When I say marshal law then there is no freedom of speech or choice for individual.

Wrong ... you are looking at Taliban-style of Marshall Laws.

When Malaysia had Marshall Laws, it still allows freedom of speech by applying for permits to gather people in the appropriate place and under control of Police. Voting in Election is still ensured and people are still allowed to walk the street. Only in nighttime, all must remain indoors. Newspapers still publish news about the country and coffee shops still have people sit and discuss as always.

I know all this because I have lived through a couple of them. In Malaysia, we had Darurat till mid-1970s, May-13 Event and the last one was Street Riot - 1997.

Yes, that is what you are. Not knowing what is on the other side but make assumption only thinking that it could be like this and that.

You do not know me but yet make assumption that I may not be a Hindu or, I may be a Hndiu but a bad one. Go one make your guesses and many as you like but I care not. You are making a fool of yourself thainking you wish the world to be like this and that contradicting your own statement.

Have you forgotton or may be you are ignorant of Gita. This is KALI YUG and it has been predicted the worst can happen but huh! what the heck, you have your own gita the gita of sephiroth or whatever that means. You dream of something that would only be in your own dream so, I'll let you dream your dream till doomsday if that too exist as Christians/ Muslims claim.

For your information Malaysia did not have Marshal law but an emergencyrule, which is different from Marshal law. Under emergemce law not more than 5 people should be seen in a group outside. 1969 elections cause the suspension of parliamentary government for 21 months. The National Operations Council (NOC), a combination of civilian and military leaders, assumed dictatorial power over Malaysia during the state of emergency. So, this is not a Marshal law. Thailand was under Marshal law so do not confuse yourself. You are a Malaysian yet you do not know about your own country. There was no freedom of speech during the emergency rule. Even after lifting the emergency rule there were ristriction such as the SB monitering all speeches by oppositions parties. Don't you know about "operation lalang"? Most of opposition leaders where charged under ISA and put behind bars in a special camp set up by the ruling government. Do you know why was ISA legislated. Internal Security Act. The government can hold you without trial for two years. All these and you seem to talk easy here.

Coming back to kaystrias, you do not have the slightest idea of what vedic law is all about. In a multiracial country you cannot impose religious law. It is against human rights to compel people of other faith to follow your belief. India is not only compose of HIndus but Christian, Muslims, Buddhist, Zorastrians, minor ethinic trible pratice and atheist. What you are talking is . and trying to copy the hardline Islamic way of ruling the country. You are a saddist like those fanatic Muslims who wish to see the country go backward. Dream on......

Guest guest

Hari OM

"Have you forgotton or may be you are ignorant of Gita. This is KALI YUG and it has been predicted the worst can happen"

Which chapter and verse of Gita predicts so?

Guest guest

"In a multiracial country you cannot impose religious law"

Yes and unless it takes steps to protect it, it may soon become uni-cultural the way its neighbours became