IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Terrorist bomb innocent people in Delhi on Diwali!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

3 New Delhi Explosions Kill at Least 58

AP - 1 hour, 4 minutes ago

NEW DELHI - Near-simultaneous explosions rocked the Indian capital Saturday evening, tearing through a bus and two markets crowded with people shopping for gifts for a Hindu festival. At least 58 people were killed and dozens wounded in the blasts, which the government blamed on terrorists. Police declared a state of emergency and closed all city markets. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh urged calm while denouncing the apparently coordinated bombings, which did not prevent an unprecedented India-Pakistan agreement to open the Kashmir border to facilitate aid for survivors of the region's devastating Oct. 8 earthquake.

http://news./fc/world/india

SPINELESS GOVERNMENT RUN BY SHUDRAS TAKING THE COUNTRY TO DRAINS. This is what will happen when the rulers are adharmis.

May Lord Narayan Save India!

Guest guest

Yes you are very right India is currently ruled by Adharmis and being taken to destruction.

I am just expecting replies from Barneys and Shivites that how Hindus are at fault going to Shopping and how the terrorist were innocent ..blah blah....

Guest guest

You make it appear like "hindus going shopping for Diwali are killed". But the actual news is, "Hindus,Muslims and people of other faith going for shopping ahead of Diwali and Id holidays were killed".

You twist the news to suit your evil purpose of spreading hatred about innocent people of other faiths.

If the target is to kill only hindus, the terrorists would have chosen afternoon or early evening time when muslim population would still be fasting and wouldn't come out for eating out.

I agree that the terrorists are fanatic mulims, but that doesn't qualify the entire muslim population to be wiped out as you would suggest.

Let us mourn & pray for all the innocent souls that have departed and all the family members that have lost their loved ones.

Why even among hindus we have fanatics capable of unleashing genocide.

Guest guest

{Why even among hindus we have fanatics capable of unleashing genocide.}

As bad as some Hindu fanatics are, you know as well as all of us that they would not set bombs in a marketplace where the victims may be Hindus. I don't see Hindu fanatics setting bombs in shopping areas. If these terrorists are Pakistanis (like those at Akshardham and the Indian . attack) then I don't see Hindu fanatics travelling to Pakistan to set bombs to kill muslims.

The muslim terrorists believe that muslims automatically go to heaven if they are accidentally killed in an attack aimed at kafirs.

Guest guest

Yes nice comparison !!

But you missed my original point, posts by Prabhu and the subsequent reply by Guest was intended to twist the news to suit their purpose.

Guest guest

---I agree that the terrorists are fanatic mulims, but that doesn't qualify the entire muslim population to be wiped out as you would suggest---

so let us know what you would suggest to tackle the problem...

If your suggestion is:

---Let us mourn & pray for all the innocent souls that have departed and all the family members that have lost their loved ones.---

Then my suggestion is please go to some other forum and don't waste our time...

Guest guest

>so let us know what you would suggest to tackle the problem...<

My suggestion is better leave the task of identifying criminals to secular law enforcement agencies instead of we making false claims and whipping up communal passions.

I see lot of people suggesting muslims as "asuras" & "adharmis" and that they must be driven out of our land. All I'm saying is that such thoughts don't belong to our tolerant and secular faith.

Guest guest

a criminal comes into picture only after the crime is committed.

So as per your suggestion every time a bomb explodes and many Innocent people die, police arrest 2 or 3 bomb planters and may be get a jail term of few years.

In the mean time the Jihadi Organizations continue to recruite in tens and hundreds of "criminals" train them and provide them with bombs to kill thousands and thousands more.

Are you in your right senses? or are you so much afraid of speaking about preventive measures, that you start saying Cure is better than prevention?

Guest guest

The cure you are suggesting is like saying killing patient will also kill the disease.

Preventive measures are enforced by governemt and armed forces by closing line of control and eliminating sources of violance in the form of tighter control of forces that whip up communal passion.

I'm currently residing in Singapore, which has close to 30% muslim population. Muslims here are peacefully living together with members of other communities because they don't have irrititing people like BJP and RSS constantly reminding them that they were bad people several hundred years ago.

The root cause of communal violance is the insecurity that muslims face in India because of communally brainwashed people like you constantly crying wolf.

So, you are waiting for my reply on this matter is it?

It shows you lack in your spiritual up bringing. When we talk about Hinduism, have you not heard about KARMA? The fanatical muslims may be at hand or some political plot to create confussion. But no one knows who or why but here you are the judge and jury. Pea brains are quick to make accusations whithout any form of investigation.

Alright, I go along with your notion, let's say it was caused by Mulsim fanatics. So, what you in your personal capacity intend to do about it then asking others. Why don't you load yourself with some TNT and walk into the mosque during the prayers and do your job that you so love to see Muslims die. May be you can become the champain of Hindus. Stop talking and pointing fingers at others. We have better things to do in life than make small talk like you.

If it was to be so then no one could have stoped it. Not even Vasudeva. He is a silent obsever as he knows all things are set to go and not reverseable. That much you know about Hinduism uh?........

This is Kali and there is nothing surprising about such happenings. I'm surprised that people like you talk so much about Krishna and Gita but looks like you only read and quote without knowing the true meaning of it. We have a name for such people but do not wish to say it here in the forum. I hope you know what I mean......

Guest guest

{I see lot of people suggesting muslims as "asuras" & "adharmis" and that they must be driven out of our land.}

Yes well alot of extremist muslims fall into that category and I think there are far more muslim extremists than there are Hindu extremists. I don't believe all muslims should be driven out of India as you have some who are loyal to India and want to live in peace with Hindus. Also they belong to India as they originate from India so where are you going to send them? But there are many Muslims with divided loyalties and take their agenda to heart about converting the whole of India to Islam or as many non-muslims as they can. It is part of their religion for which they can't compromise. This attitude will obviously lead to more communal problems in the future. Muslims don't want to integrate, they want to dominate. Hindus could've lived well with muslims if the muslims were more like Zorastrians who don't convert and integrate well with others. But since Islam is a missionary religion that can never be the case. Their history of attrocities and exploitation can never be forgotten. Also take a look at the hatred propaganda that muslims spread about Hinduism - it is far more worse than any Hindu extremist goes.

By the way, alot of people don't realise the media stirs up alot of communal hatred and get away with it every time especially it's news reporters who are mostly one-sided.

I just don't think they really care about human life. They're glad when communal riots start because it's their time to sensationalise.

Guest guest

Inquilab group claims responsibility for blasts

[ Sunday, October 30, 2005 02:45:57 pmPTI ]

SRINAGAR: A hitherto unknown militant outfit, "Inquilab group" on Sunday claimed responsibility for the three serial blasts that ripped through the capital killing 61 and injuring nearly 200 people.

A caller identifying himself Ahmad Yaar Gaznavi, a spokesman of "Inqilab group" claimed that the activists of the outfit had carried out the bomb explosions in Delhi.

"Our activists are involved in the three explosions", he said adding that it was in response to the activities of Indian security forces in Jammu and Kashmir.

Guest guest

If BJP and RSS are the cause of Islamic fundamentalism, then why do they bomb America, London and Australia.

Even in your singapore, I had read that Muslims are agitating violently to allow head scarf for school children.

And even if argument sake BJP and RSS are creating insecurity, is the act of Bombing justified? Whether all the people who died in the bombing are those party members?

So whom you are fooling to... the root cause of communal violence is people like you who are not dare enough to tell that Islam teaches HATE.

Guest guest

We are not Asuras to kill others mindlessly, even when we are angry. And we are not cowards to kill women and children in shopping centers.

If every thing goes by KARMA and FATE, then why can't you accept that Hindu Uprising is also that. Why you want to enter in the forum and trying so Hard to stop the Uprising. May be Vasudeva thinks Hindu Uprising is an inevitable thing now, and He is silent. Why don't you assume that-- why you always assume that Vasudeva wants Hindus to always suffer and never retailiate.

Either take clear leave of every issue and go to forest, or support good causes, what is the use of supporting fanatics and terrorists?

I think muslims have only two options- either select Islam or India because the two can't co-exist , infact nothing can co-exist with Islam.

If we don't give that option now, may be 100 years from now , God Forbid, they will give an option to our grand children to select either Islam or run away from India.

Then our grand children will continue our argument in some refugee camps if something is available by luck.

Good bye fanatic, no use of argument with you, you are beyond any logic

Guest guest

Good bye fanatic, no use of argument with you, you are beyond any logic***

That's exactly what I've been saying. Barney, Shaivite and the like have no business participating on a Hindu forum, if they can't even learn to respect Hindu sentiments. But this forum admin is too generous and every Johnny-come-lately is given a free reign, and we are the ones to suffer as a consequence.

Guest guest

>But this forum admin is too generous and every Johnny-come-lately is given a free reign, and we are the ones to suffer as a consequence.<

You are the one calling great men like Mahatma and Ramakrishna Paramahamsa fraud and use other abusive terms and not me.

Guest guest

>We are not Asuras to kill others mindlessly, even when we are angry. And we are not cowards to kill women and children in shopping centers.<

You are not spokesperson of hinduism. I accept that most hindus like me are non-violant compared to muslims thanks to our leaders like Gandhi, but how can you generalise saying hindus never commited atrocities against women and children?

Did you forget how a pregnant muslim women was killed and the other unspeakable atrocities committed during Gujarat riots?

You get your facts straight before generalizing things. But I'm still proud that our religion is far more tolerant and kind compared to islam, but nevertheless atrocities of all kinds are happening in all religions, just the numbers differ.

>If every thing goes by KARMA and FATE, then why can't you accept that Hindu Uprising is also that. Why you want to enter in the forum and trying so Hard to stop the Uprising<

What Hindu uprising are you talking about? I can argue that Lord Krishna, unable to tolerate how our religion is heading towards intolerance and fanaticsm, forced religious fundamentalists to be defeated in the election.

If at all hindus take weapons and start killing and driving away muslims, you may be proud of the so called "uprising", but I would only be sorrowed, because in the end, everyone will be facing great loss.

Just imagine, will businesses flourish in such environment? With businesses moving away from India to China, there will be lot of unemployment and poverty and our economy will stop progressing. I don't think hindus in India would look forward to that kind of future.

<< I agree that the terrorists are fanatic mulims, but that doesn't qualify the entire muslim population to be wiped out as you would suggest. >>

Those muslims who are good, meaning muslims by name only,

need to be helped to give up islam if they want to lie in bharat. the rest who cannot give up islam, need to be sent out of bharat. Why? because gita and Quran are not compatible. of foxes and chicekns live togethrem only the chickens suffer, not foxes. The chickes who lofe voxes, shoudl go and live in muslims countries or wake up before other chickens surround it with angry eye.

this is necessary because these the muslims provide safe have to ISI operatives.

no safe haven, no terrorism or very less terrorism.

Why is your mind so twisted? So you think chasin the Muslims for India would make Hindu a great religion. Hinduism is a great religion without any of you or the kind of you. Do not use Gita for your political agenda. I have said many a times, Hindus are enimes of Hinduism not Muslims or Christians.

Unite and we will be stronger, divide we will fall. Muslims and Christians know our weakneses and it is a weapon for them. The fanatic of Islam cannot destroy Hnduism nor can they conquer India but it's the Hindus who would pave the way for their success. Bombings and death of people have become norm of the day all over the world.

Where is the wake up call when Hindus in Bangladesh were ill treated, Hindu women were raped and murdered? What were the so called guardians of Hinduism did to help these people? When Muslims in Palastime are killed we hear Muslims from other parts of the world taking up arms and blowing themselves up by taking a few hundred non Muslims to show the world and Isreal that no one would be in peace if Muslims are persucuted. So, what is your answer to that?

You have every right to worry but your worry should not make innocent people who have nothing to do with the fanatics suffer in the hands of people like your kind. History was made when India was invaded by two kinds of barbarians. One the Moghol and the other was from Europe. Both played apart in makeing history. The Indians [HIndus] with all their vedic teachings and techinique could not fight back these two invaders due to their one weakness and that is the cast system. So, what GOD did was all these to occur so that you would learn to respect fellow Hidnus of a lower status. But you have not learned anything for that episod but now asking Hndus to support your worthless cause.

Show me you are a true Hindu by accepting a Hindu from the so called low cast as your adopted son, daughter, brother, sister, son-in-law or even a daughter-inlaw. Than I'll consider your cause. Untill than please for God sake do not utter a word.

OM NAMA SHIVAYA

I have said many a times, Hindus are enimes of Hinduism not Muslims or Christians.

I have to agree with this though. Hindus are enemies of Hindusm and this is half the problem. However, Muslims and Christians are there to take advantage of Hindus' weakened states.

Bombings and death of people have become norm of the day all over the world.

Is that means we should just close one eyes and allow it to happen because it is norm in the world now?

When Muslims in Palastime are killed we hear Muslims from other parts of the world taking up arms and blowing themselves up by taking a few hundred non Muslims to show the world and Isreal that no one would be in peace if Muslims are persucuted.

Allow me to explain something :-

Muslims worldwide DO NOT care about the problem of Palestine-Israel OR whether some Muslims in Bangladesh or Pakistan is abused. They commit suicide because that is their method of running away from torture in the grave. They have NO LOVE for their brethen and everything they do, they do it for their own selfish beliefs. So do NOT romanticise people who are selfish and ignorant.

The rest, I will agree silently.