IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Anbe sivam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your concern for the feelings of other people.

GaneshPrasad's contempt for me is justified from his point of view. His definition for quest for spiritual knowledge is fundamentally different from mine.

I'm currently in my 20s and I don't expect support and guidance from religion.Insted, I expect logical explanation and moral/ethical values. In my opinion, a good religion should prevent people from cultivating hatred and violence in their hearts.

Hinduism is definitely closest to the criteria, but there are some aspect in the religion, which I feel are still further away from love and compassion.

Whereas,GaneshPrasad Ji believes our religion and scriptures are beyond errors and we must blindly accept god's words and follow them to attain true salvation.

Both our perspectives are different, hence I did not take his outburst to my heart.

Thanks again for your concern. We need more people like you in our society.

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

It is my personal conviction that the Vedas and also the Gita are eternal vak of God (who is the pure existence -- the pure Sat-Chid-Anand from which everything has sphurana).

However, unlike many, I also believe that Gita is built on the foundation of Vedas and Upanishads and not the other way around.

Gita has contents, which are verbatim, from Katha, Mundaka, Svet., and other upanishads. Those who neglect "ONE WITHOUT A SECOND" finality of Upanishads and create bitterness based on other concepts of different stages of AUM, are in error.

All these differences, however, are embedded in nature as different stages of one AUM. Wise do not pay heed to these differences, which are only phases (or views) of ONE WITHOUT A SECOND -- Like a diamond has many views.

Anbe Sivam

Guest guest

Shrutivipratipannaa te yadaa sthaasyati nishchalaa;

Samaadhaavachalaa buddhistadaa yogam avaapsyasi.

(2.53) When thy intelligence, which is bewildered by the scriptures, shall stand unshaken and stable, then shalt thou attain to insight (yogam).

Guest guest

RV

10.061.05 (Rudra), the benefactor of man, whose eager, virile energy was developed, drew it back when disseminated (for the generation of offfspring); again the irresistible (Rudra) concentrates (the energy) which was communicated to his maiden daughter.

10.061.06 When the deed was done in mid-heaven in the proximity of the father working his will, and the daughter coming together, they let the seed fall slightly; it was poured upon the high place of sacrifice.

10.061.07 When the father united with the daughter, then associating with the earth, he sprinkled it with the effusion; then the thoughtful gods begot Brahma; they fabricated the lord of the hearth (of sacrifice); the defender of sacred rites.

[Lord of the hearth of sacrifice: or va_stos.pati. Rudra, as in the Aitareya Bra_hman.a 3.33. These r.cas show that Puranic stories are not what they seem. In later literature Rudra seems to be begot by Praja_pati; there is also a mix-up with the legend of Brahma's incestuous passion for his daughter].

All these will remain confusing till it not realized that it is ONE BEING whom the whole Veads hymn. It is that Heaven (Dyaus – Red steer, Rudra), who lusts after His own creation as Brahma, ashamed He becomes fierce (Manyu) and as Indra kills the father and makes Himself powerless; He alone rescues himself from Vritta; and from HIM proceeds the mind, the vak, the creation, the maintenance and the destruction. Sarva is Him. Eko is Him.

Since, for mortal men who think in terms of duality and conventional morals, Rudra’s act will seem to be incest; thus this is not disclosed in its original form and many beings are created, as if.

The heaven fell in love with Ushas, his own part, his own creation, his own daughter.

I love God. Anbe Sivam.