IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

om

Rate this topic

Guest guest

pls explain the relation between om & lord ganesh & the supreme lord that is the lord of the lords who is the janak of lord brahma,lord vishnu,lord mahesh,mata shakti &lord surya & of all other gods?

pls explain indetail & as early as possible

this is an request from my side

for your refrence my email add is gaj123gaj@.co.in

Guest guest

Om is generally spelled as A...u...m....

This spell helps to align body from Stomach to mouth.

This helps in doing Parnayama, the control of prana(energy) traversing all over the body.

After this pranayama, we go for Dharana in the process.

Dharana, concentrating on one chosen god, and thinking/imagine one god, attach his name with Om and pray him and spelling out like., Om Ganeshaya Namaha, Om Vasudevaya Namaha etc.

Raja yoga also describes about these items pretty well. You can find the details by Google search too.

Hope this will help.

Thanks.

Guest guest

dear friend,

i want to know the relationbetween lord ganesh and om

because from my point of view from om itself everything has evolved and om is first avtar of lord ganesh.pls let me know regarding this if u know in detail

Guest guest

A very vague idea for now...>>

Ganesha's head symbolizes the Atman or the soul, which is the eternal reality, and his human body signifies Maya or the earthly existence. The elephant head denotes wisdom and its trunk represents OM, the sound symbol of cosmic reality. In his upper right hand Ganesha holds a goad, which helps him propel mankind forward on the eternal path and remove obstacles from the way. The noose in Ganesha's left hand is a gentle implement to capture all difficulties.

The rosary in his other hand suggests that the pursuit of knowledge should be continuous. The laddoo (sweet) he holds in his trunk indicates that one must discover the sweetness of the Atman. His fan-like ears convey that he is all ears to our petition. The snake that runs round his waist represents energy in all forms. And he is humble enough to ride the lowest of creatures, a mouse.

Guest guest

my dear friend hebbar how can u say this is vague

have u lost your senses

u have just given the explanation of lord ganesha physical body but u forget who is lord ganesh try to understand & read ganesh puran for your refrence you 'll come to know the facts reg lord ganesh