IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

US: Europe : : Vedic Nationalists : Vedic culture

Rate this topic

Robert Kagan, in his booklet - of Paradise and Power -

indicates that the Christian US that is a great military power guards the Europe, the Christian paradise, after WWII.

After WWII, while Europe never wants to do a war, it has grown economically due to the protecton of US. While US is the law keeper/fighter, Europe is the saloon keeper who does not want to fight.

This (US:Europe) relation compares to the Hindu nationalists and the vedic culture in India.

An existance of a nice ganden requires

a guard,

gardener, and

ground

to grow nice flowers and fruits.

Similarly, the existance of the vedic culture requires

the vedic nationalsits,

the vedic gurus, and

the Vedic motherland Bharat.

the guard and the gardner need to be united

in the best interest of keeping the garden for the future generations of the world.

never forget that all kinds of love are not same.

while love for mother is good, love for a prostitute is not good.

similarly those who love a universal dharma are good,

and those who love a barbaric invader ideology or religion are not good for the Hindus.

one kind of nationalsm is good, the other kind is bad.

Even Americans are nationalists, but they call it Americanism, not nationalism.

[Robert Kagan, in his booklet - of Paradise and Power -

indicates that the Christian US that is a great military power guards the Europe, the Christian paradise, after WWII]

Very true and we see thats whats happening!!

[After WWII, while Europe never wants to do a war, it has grown economically due to the protecton of US. While US is the law keeper/fighter, Europe is the saloon keeper who does not want to fight.]

Here I wish to add something more. On the onehand european countries like Germany, frnace, want to get as much work (interms of projects)as possible from US to give their nationals more jobs, and on the otherhand they dont want to support the US war on terror. Somtimes I feel so crazy about these people, as I see they are so crazy about US music, US style of leaving and even sometimes one you can find people wearing US flags and city T shirts, and at the same time if you ask whether they like US then they say . . US ,just don understand whatkinda flickering mentality is this.

[This (US:Europe) relation compares to the Hindu nationalists and the vedic culture in India.]

Guess the answer for the above clarifies that US :EUROPE realtion is purely commercial and business oriented. Believe me still somewhere in the minds of (europeans ) especially Germans there is a bitterness which comes directly from their defeat of WWII.As I live here I can feel that!!!! So the comparison isnt quite fair

[An existance of a nice ganden requires

a guard,

gardener, and

ground

to grow nice flowers and fruits.

Similarly, the existance of the vedic culture requires

the vedic nationalsits,

the vedic gurus, and

the Vedic motherland Bharat.

the guard and the gardner need to be united

in the best interest of keeping the garden for the future generations of the world.]

They did come somany times in my mind. But whenver they came the folllowing questions followed.

1)Did I really (honestly)like the vedic Land bharath?

2) Then why did I come out of it (i.e to europe) ?

3) For all this to happen the first thing I have to do is to go back and let our people know that what they are followig (especially our youth) is nothing but just a .! and am I ready to go back? now don say that u can do it from US, i dont see thats practical.

Hari hari bol

<< now don say that u can do it from US, i dont see thats practical. >>

the world has shrunk.

no matter where you are,

you can help to those whom you love, in one way or another.

no matter how far the children go from their mother,

most of them love her and help her and their brothers.

as they could.