IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

10 million abortions in China every year...Hey Krishna!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--

Bush withholds

funds to China

$34 million for 'family planning'

cancelled over forced abortions

--

Posted: July 17, 2004

1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – The Bush administration yesterday announced it will withhold a $34 million payment from the United Nations Population Fund to China over the issue of forced abortions.

The Communist government of China maintains, at least in some areas of the country, a one-child policy sometimes enforced through a policy of forced abortions. It is believed China performs some 10 million involuntary abortions a year. (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39503)

THE RESULTS OF THIS KARMA WILL BE DEVASTATING TO EARTH.....ASK A CHILD LESS COUPLE WHAT IS THE PAIN OF NOT HAVING A CHILD??...CHINA AND MANY OTHERS ARE KILLING CHILD LIKE VEGETABLES....

ANNUAL ABORTIONS WORLDWIDE IS 50 MILLION.... MORE THAN POPULATION OF MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

HEY RAM!!!!

HEY KRISHNA!!!!

Guest guest

I have said that you may come if you can win. I'm sure not to interfere you. But if you lose, don't complaint with tears & pass the buck to others & I have no cent.

Guest guest

What you are trying to say??

This is an irony of the modern world that on one side there are so many people without child and all these abortions!!!

If you have enough cents to spare, please help Katrina victims!!

Hari Bol

Jai Sri Krishna

the solution to population conrol is not abortion,

it is self conrol.

besides, those who do the sin will suffer, most likely,

not the others.

those who want to adopt a child can get from many places,

china is not the only place.

Chinese government are atheists ... they do not believe in God nor Soul. To them, unborn children are just burdens which they can destroy if they choose to. Sad indeed.

Which is why I don't pity them when something (like natural disasters) occurs.

Maybe the world is better of destroyed than like this, huh?

Guest guest

--------------

The good save themselves & the bad kill themselves.

Chinese government are atheists ... they do not believe in God nor Soul.

--------------

Yes. But who are you? You are my sweet-mouthed rebels; you are hypocrites that shift all evil to gentiles; you are poisoned hierarchs; you are fat worms biting your bharata that was put at the primacy of hindutva; you are loose & hubris careerists that struggle in shame & hopeless ambition; you are schizophrenes that live in both fantastic heave & real hell.

I can say more "you are"'s. I don't care about my rela. with you, which has worsened. Unto China the things which are China's; and unto india the things which are India's.

22:17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.

22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Maybe the world is better of destroyed than like this, huh?

--------------

If you dest. yourselves, new races will repopulate; if you dest. this world, look up in to sky, there's countless stars; if you dest. your religion, a new religion will be created. It's a vital p. of you indeed, my dear angels.

One could wonder if you are drunk by the way you speak. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

--------------

The good save themselves & the bad kill themselves.

I didn't say this, so I will persume you are speaking to someone else, or yourself.

Yes. But who are you?

Which is none of your business. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

22:17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.

22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

I don't recognise the New Testament as a new Laws, therefore, I don't need to be bind by it or its words.

If you dest. yourselves, new races will repopulate; if you dest. this world, look up in to sky, there's countless stars; if you dest. your religion, a new religion will be created. It's a vital p. of you indeed, my dear angels.

I think you are drunk and should lie down to sleep now.

Guest guest

Your 100 words worth less than 5 cents!

MAY Jesus forgive your nonsensical utterances.

Amen!

Guest guest

MY DEAR FRIEND,

EVERY TIME YOU POINT A FINGER "YOU ARE", YOUR OWN 4 FINGERS POINT AT YOU.

There are 5 billion people in this world you don't believe in your philisophy.

That doesn't make any one less human. You hands are full in having to deal with Islam. They are coming after you.

There are not much disagreements with Hindus!!

Guest guest

I just want to tell you with so much word that I have noting to do with you & you eat your karman fruit alone.

I imagine to add unot the number one shud also add might be couple of more millions , as nowadays virtually everywhere in the world poeple use pills and condoms to have no children there by killing the unborn foetus itself. even in India i guess this is quite common.

hari hari bol

Guest guest

Living in poverty, thilth, and with no hope is a worse sin that Abortion. If people or a country can't provide for its children, then abortion is an "option" that should be considered. To have a child that nobody wants or that will be condemed to a life if misery is a bigger sin. What do you think that does to your so called "karma"?

The world is overpopulated as it is - encouraging uncontrolled population growth is irresponsible and "immoral."

Guest guest

If you don't want a Child then control your sexual urges.

Shishu Hathi (killing of children), in general, killing of defensless people is considered one among the major five sins of Hinduism, where its doer, helper and supporter has to suffer its consequences for a long, long time.

If people or a country can't provide for its children, then abortion is an "option" that should be considered.

ANY country which has modern facilities to provide an abortion centre IS capable of providing for the children. No excuse here. We are not talking abut 3rd World Country like Africa here.

If a person do not want children, he or she shouldn't have it in the first place. He or she should refrain from commiting sexual acts (for sake of pleasure) and avoid taking the responsibility which comes with it.

You speak of irresponsibility and "immoral" in a very shallow minded way. Is it responsible and morale for a person to indulge in sexual acts (for sake of pleasure), get someone pregnant and then speak of responsibility and morale and kill of a child which had done nothing against you?

Unwanted pregnacies ARE NOT disease ... they are living beings. Don't talk about responsiblity and morale if you do not have it for your fellow humans. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Finally ... I like to remind you what happened to Aswathan and Sri krishna's curse when he tried to kill off Abimanyu's unborn child. Aswathan was damned to walk on this world for eternity, never to rest, given food and water by anyone. That is what is awaits people who does such vile act against unborn children.

Guest guest

If you don't want a Child then control your sexual urges.

That's fine and all.....but humans make mistakes and there is always rape and incest. The answers aren't so black and white.....there is a gray area and the decision should be made by the women. Other people like you should stay out of it and mind your own life...

Guest guest

ANY country which has modern facilities to provide an abortion centre IS capable of providing for the children. No excuse here. We are not talking abut 3rd World Country like Africa here.

China has abortion facilities and still cannot provide for it's population in general and let alone many of it's children. That's why they imposed the forced abortion policy. They know that if population is left unchecked their problems will only get worse and it will hurt their long-term economic growth.

India should do the same if it truly hopes to become global power and not just a regional one.

If a person do not want children, he or she shouldn't have it in the first place. He or she should refrain from commiting sexual acts (for sake of pleasure) and avoid taking the responsibility which comes with it.

People make mistakes. There is alos rape and incest which lead to pregancies. Children should not be made to suffer because of things and mistakes like these. And like I said before......it's a bigger sin to bring into this world a child that you don't want, resent, and can't provide for. Having no hope is worse than death..

You speak of irresponsibility and "immoral" in a very shallow minded way. Is it responsible and morale for a person to indulge in sexual acts (for sake of pleasure), get someone pregnant and then speak of responsibility and morale and kill of a child which had done nothing against you?

Actually, your view of morality and sexuality is narrow-minded and very shallow. sex for procreation purposes is not only not natural but unhealthy in the long run. Unless you do a vow of celibacy, it's unreasonable to expect everyone to abide your your standards - which are man made and have nothing to do with God's true teaching (in my opinion).

Unwanted pregnacies ARE NOT disease ... they are living beings. Don't talk about responsiblity and morale if you do not have it for your fellow humans.

This issue is a matter of opinion. When does life begin? When is an embryo human? When Does and Embryo have a soul?

These are all questions that nobody can answer - not even you.

I believe that a embryo is not human within the first trimester. After that then it's questionable. By the third trimester, then there is good evidence that the fetus is viable, human, and many believe has a soul.

Finally ... I like to remind you what happened to Aswathan and Sri krishna's curse when he tried to kill off Abimanyu's unborn child. Aswathan was damned to walk on this world for eternity, never to rest, given food and water by anyone. That is what is awaits people who does such vile act against unborn children.

Yes, and according to the Christians, the earth is only 6,000 years old. Not all stories found in holy books are true. Many are just stories or meant to be seen symbolically......and most are man-made to instill fear and control over the population.

Guest guest

Why are you supporting let women decide based on their own thinking why are you influnecing by your own subtle propaganda.

Rape and incest is not simple mistake, it is a major crime.

There are millions of Jivas struggle hard to get a human birth, abortion is like when hundreds of runners run hard and one person has almost reached the goal you just blast away the goal.

And also it is not just the decision of the women, what about the consent of the child, do you consider its opinion?

Don't bring your common sense to our Hindu Forum, we have lot of common sense and had survived for Milleniums you (I am assuming you are a westner) had spoiled the whole earth in just 300 years and made its survival itself a question mark

Guest guest

So you are the brainwasher or the brainwashed?

1.--India should do the same if it truly hopes to become global power and not just a regional one---

Don't show this carrot here (are you an employee of IMF?), we dont want to become any power at the cost of Dharma.

2--for procreation purposes is not only not natural but unhealthy in the long run---

Don't talk heap of rubbish sex for procreation purpose is the natural and healthy in the short and long run , followed by all animal species in this earth.

3.--I believe that a embryo is not human within the first trimester---

If your belief is wrong then you are creating murderes, first proove your belief and then talk.

The main reason for the population explosion is science.

The rascals are not using the correct term viz., "reduction of death rate" but rather using a misnomer "increase of birth rate"-- I am asking you how did birth rate increase, are the women giving rise to 2,4 or 8 children in one delivery now or they are giving children every six months? How

As per the natural process only 100 out of 1000 babies born reached 10 years of age. So always there were so many children and happiness and at the same time not much strain on natural resources.

Your foolish scientists made discoveries that 950 out of 1000 babies reached 10 years of age, and this created the "opulation explosion".

The next foolish step they took to control it was to reduce the birth rate, that had created western societies with lot of old and sick people with no children, a truely lifeless sick society.

once you start meddling with natural processes you have to suffer the consequences and killing babies you have to suffer more.

I had seen in National Geographic channel, that whenever a westerner likes tigers he kills all the deers in the forest and starts feeding tigers, and when he likes the deers he starts killing all tigers and protecting the deers. Finally you will left with a forest of neither tigers nor deers.

The natural ecological cycle is working in a much great scale and efficiency then you can understand don't poke your punny intellect into it.

Guest guest

Why are you supporting let women decide based on their own thinking why are you influnecing by your own subtle propaganda.

Rape and incest is not simple mistake, it is a major crime.

There are millions of Jivas struggle hard to get a human birth, abortion is like when hundreds of runners run hard and one person has almost reached the goal you just blast away the goal.

And also it is not just the decision of the women, what about the consent of the child, do you consider its opinion?

Don't bring your common sense to our Hindu Forum, we have lot of common sense and had survived for Milleniums you (I am assuming you are a westner) had spoiled the whole earth in just 300 years and made its survival itself a question mark

Your thinking is irrational and filled with hate. YOu can't ask a embryos' opinion, so that argument is weak.

And yes, I'm a westerner, but a staunch environmentalist, so I don't rape the earth. Overpupulation like you see in india is hurting the earth and helping to damage it. How selfish can you be to ignore this and still continue to promote practices that only make the problem worse.

Hate like yours is so "un-hindu." How hypocritical are you?

Guest guest

So you are the brainwasher or the brainwashed?

1.--India should do the same if it truly hopes to become global power and not just a regional one---

Don't show this carrot here (are you an employee of IMF?), we dont want to become any power at the cost of Dharma.

2--for procreation purposes is not only not natural but unhealthy in the long run---

Don't talk heap of rubbish sex for procreation purpose is the natural and healthy in the short and long run , followed by all animal species in this earth.

3.--I believe that a embryo is not human within the first trimester---

If your belief is wrong then you are creating murderes, first proove your belief and then talk.

The main reason for the population explosion is science.

The rascals are not using the correct term viz., "reduction of death rate" but rather using a misnomer "increase of birth rate"-- I am asking you how did birth rate increase, are the women giving rise to 2,4 or 8 children in one delivery now or they are giving children every six months? How

As per the natural process only 100 out of 1000 babies born reached 10 years of age. So always there were so many children and happiness and at the same time not much strain on natural resources.

Your foolish scientists made discoveries that 950 out of 1000 babies reached 10 years of age, and this created the "opulation explosion".

The next foolish step they took to control it was to reduce the birth rate, that had created western societies with lot of old and sick people with no children, a truely lifeless sick society.

once you start meddling with natural processes you have to suffer the consequences and killing babies you have to suffer more.

I had seen in National Geographic channel, that whenever a westerner likes tigers he kills all the deers in the forest and starts feeding tigers, and when he likes the deers he starts killing all tigers and protecting the deers. Finally you will left with a forest of neither tigers nor deers.

The natural ecological cycle is working in a much great scale and efficiency then you can understand don't poke your punny intellect into it.

the ignorance and selfishness shown in this forum like people like you is beyond incredible. I won't even waste my time responding to such nonsense. In the long-run (and short-run) I will be proven right....India will grow, but it's population will be its downfall in the end.

by common sense

That's fine and all.....but humans make mistakes and there is always rape and incest. The answers aren't so black and white.....there is a gray area and the decision should be made by the women. Other people like you should stay out of it and mind your own life...

That is a VERY poor excuse for abortion.

Incest is NOT a mistake which you can correct by further murdering an innocent life. If you think such, then you are an idiot.

In an Incest, woman in question could perform the conduct with or without her will in the action. In rape, it is without her consent. Either way, she MUST take legal action first.

Secondly, abortion is not acceptable. If she don't want the child, find a suitable couple to take it away. There are people who are childless and those who willing to take care children, give it to them and get on with your life.

Stating abortion is necessary because Incest and Rape is like saying you bully your child because your husband beat the . out of you. That is stupid and by doing so, you are taking the hatred out onto the child which had done nothing to you.

China has abortion facilities and still cannot provide for it's population in general and let alone many of it's children. That's why they imposed the forced abortion policy. They know that if population is left unchecked their problems will only get worse and it will hurt their long-term economic growth.

That is why China is a stupid atheist country - plaqued by natural disasters and suicides. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

In order to challenge God, Chinese comes with all sort of actions which challenges Morale and Sense of Responsibility - to show that Atheists can do anything they want and God does nothing.

IF China has overpopulation problem, the simple and inexpensive solution IS CONDOM - those few dollar worth of rubber tubes guys usually use. Compared to setting up Abortion Clinics, Condoms are easier to manufacture internally, distribute faster and works more effectively than abortion which will scar the womb and cause dangerous defects in future births.

Take India for example ... during 1970s and 1980s, India launched 2 kids per couple Campaign and promoted use of Condoms to control the population. If India can do it, what excuse do China has? Did India says "Abortion is the ONLY way" and went around setting up Abortion clinics? NO ... WHY? Indians have (and hopefully still do) common sense. They do not challenge God or Nature.

India should do the same if it truly hopes to become global power and not just a regional one.

Nonsense ... such state of living is for animals. Atheists believe humans are animals - no Soul, no God, no Judgement for your sins. That is why they live as animals also.

IF India choose such methods or her people tolerate such practise, even God will not save India.

People make mistakes. There is alos rape and incest which lead to pregancies. Children should not be made to suffer because of things and mistakes like these. And like I said before......it's a bigger sin to bring into this world a child that you don't want, resent, and can't provide for. Having no hope is worse than death..

Hmph ... mentality of an Atheist. He speaks of Hope when he gives NONE to his unborn child. What hope you gave to your child in your womb - result of YOUR sinful act - YOUR responsibility from which you run away from? None ... for that, there is no salvation for you either. There is something worse than Death and it is Damnation.

Actually, your view of morality and sexuality is narrow-minded and very shallow. sex for procreation purposes is not only not natural but unhealthy in the long run. Unless you do a vow of celibacy, it's unreasonable to expect everyone to abide your your standards - which are man made and have nothing to do with God's true teaching (in my opinion).

Your opinion IS te one which is shallow and unnatural here. Lets look at Biological factor.

When a child is born, it inherited the genes from BOTH parents. If you kill the child or abort it, then what you are doing is killing part of your own genetics chances which you have accumulated.

Now, I know you will say that is nonsense. Go and see a family which has several children with different ages. You will see that the youngest of the family usually the smartest, if compared to the eldest. WHY? Because he inherited most of the advanced genes from his parents.

So, by remaining a celibacy, what you are doing is actually accumulating your genes which then past to your children in later years.

So, this means :

1. Abortion IS against Laws of Nature.

2. Abortion destroys valuable genes from the gene pool.

3. Celibacy IS according to Laws of Nature.

This issue is a matter of opinion. When does life begin? When is an embryo human? When Does and Embryo have a soul?

These are all questions that nobody can answer - not even you.

Wrong ... I can answer. The Soul of a child already enters the womb by the 1st month of Creation itself.

Fetus HAS SOUL in them. Hindu Purana had proved it several times. When Indra attack Hirankyasipu's realm and took away his wife, Queen Kyadhu, she was carrying Pharlathan in her womb (not yet fully developed). Sage Narada came and rescue her and took her to his home, where he teach the Queen about Lord Vishnu. The child within her also learn from Sage Narada, which shows that fetus capable of emotions and understanding and not simply some sort of chemical soup from a pot which boiled over.

Arjuna's son - Abimanyu learnt about art of breaking into a formation by listening to Arjuna speak (to his mother), but before his father could finish, his mother felt asleep and Arjuna stopped. Again, Mahabratha shows that fetus have capability of intelligence.

I believe that a embryo is not human within the first trimester. After that then it's questionable. By the third trimester, then there is good evidence that the fetus is viable, human, and many believe has a soul.

And I believe Soul of the unborn child rest within the womb within the first month of pregnacy. You don't believe in souls, that's your choice.

Yes, and according to the Christians, the earth is only 6,000 years old. Not all stories found in holy books are true. Many are just stories or meant to be seen symbolically......and most are man-made to instill fear and control over the population.

We are in a Hindusm forum, speaking according to Hindusm principles and beliefs. You want to justify yourself according to false religion of Christianity, do it in a Christian forum.

Guest guest

--the ignorance and selfishness shown in this forum like people like you is beyond incredible. I won't even waste my time responding to such nonsense. In the long-run (and short-run) I will be proven right....India will grow, but it's population will be its downfall in the end----

This prooves you had run out of arguments and like a westner now trying to shoot the arguer instead of the arguments.

Don't be dreaming about the downfall of India, use your time in something else..

Even Americans teens seems to learn some common sense :-

Source : http://news./s/krwashbureau/20050929/ts_krwashbureau/_teensex

[Qoute]

WASHINGTON - U.S. teen pregnancy and birth rates have plummeted to all-time lows as more teenagers delay sex, abstain from it, use contraception and use it more effectively. Abortions also are down.

[/Qoute]

There's hope for them yet. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

1.---Overpupulation like you see in india is hurting the earth and helping to damage it.---

Wrong and I am not finding fault with you, because it is what is feed in Media.

The correct statement is "Overconsumption like you see in Western countries is hurting the earth and they are admant not to rectify it"

The earth can feed millions, billions or zillions of life-forms with enough food, water and air. But what you westerners are doing is packaging all the available food, water and air in cans and cylinders for multiple years of use that is what is creating scarcity. Just break all the bottled water and soft drinks and pour it into lakes no water scarcity will be present.

Remember what Gandhi said "Earth can supply the Needs of Every one but it can satisfy the Greed of even One"

so reduce your materialism and over consumption, the earth will become ok automatically.

The earth can feed millions, billions or zillions of life-forms with enough food, water and air. But what you westerners are doing is packaging all the available food, water and air in cans and cylinders for multiple years of use that is what is creating scarcity. Just break all the bottled water and soft drinks and pour it into lakes no water scarcity will be present.

Tonnes of grain is destroyed yearly in USA to reduce the price of Wheat in USA market. Did USA think for a moment to ship them to Africa where there is food shortage?

Every year, tonnes of fish is dragged out of the sea, graded and processed but only a few percent is used by consumers and the rest is thrown away when its dateline is over.

Vegetable which passed its deadline is thrown into garbages daily in USA and Europe.

By 1990, I million homeless people said to exist in USA ALONE. 1.3 in Europe.

I don't think Westerners have the right to say East is overpopulated and lack of food when they themselves waste so much without any consideration to their own brethen.

Besides, India had used Condoms before and reduce the population, it can do it again. Abortion Clinic is unnecassary.