IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

krishna and vishnu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sorry if i sound ignorant, but if krishna was a mortal, who was born, lived and died on earth, then surely vishnu, who is THE eternal god, is not the avatar of krishna. This sentance makes sense to me, but of course I am not much of a reader and i'll be very happy if anyone can explain it to me

Guest guest

krishna is a mortal man who was considered as an embodiment of god because of his status above and beyond everyone elses.

if you believe he is here always, then it can only be in the same sense as every other person in the history of this planet who is still here inherently in their decendants and the residual molecular make up that never gets destroyed, only changed. in that sense, everyone that ever lived is still alive today, only in a different form.

we are all aspects of god walking on earth. all we are missing is the consiousness of it. in this respect, krishna is also god, but he is a fully realized soul because he was a better person that all the rest.

Guest guest

"we are all aspects of god walking on earth"

yes you are a subordinate fragment of sri krsna

"all we are missing is the consiousness of it"

thet's the demonstration that you aren't exaclt coincident with the supreme, because you aren't supreme

if you were supreme, you weren't forgetful of your ontological state, whatewer it can be

Guest guest

god comes down from age to age as man to re-establish dharma. krishna was the man that did that in his time. he is forever depicted in scriptures as a complete man, sort of like the euro renissance man, one who is profiecient in all areas.

since we, as man, are all god without god-consiousness, krishna is god WITH god-consiousness.