IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

What is the reason for the Kali Yug.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

we know there are 4 ages, my question is what is the reason for this downward spiral that humanity has gone through.

Guest guest

material suffering is there because we wanted it..

me and you were happily enjoying the spiritual bliss in vaikunta, then we desired to be independent by god and forgetful of him..

god, who fulfills all the desires of his beloved sons, gave us maya to forget our condition and gave us a world where instead of bliss, consciousness and eternity, there's repeated birth, getting older and death

kali yuga is the old age of the world, more pain than joy...

Guest guest

God is playing a weird game... why nobody knows.Call it divine play. Unfortunately i sense a sadistic streak....

No rational explanation can be offered unless we go beyond

this horrible illusion called Maya

Guest guest

What is the purpose of life? It is a test, treat it that way! We have been in this world for eternity in various forms. The human race has fought against the struggles encountered in every yug - the kali yug is the true test that will decide whether you get moksha (liberation from the life-death cycle) or whether you have to go through the cycles again.

per bhagavatam, king pariksit found kali personified as a criminal in his kingdom (he was kicking a bull) and parikshit wanted to kill him; but then he thought that kali has one good thing about it: it is easy to realize god in kali just by chanting the holy names of god.

this is most easy than any other methods use in other yugas.

hence parikshi let him go and told hom to live.

I could say it is one way where Humans could evolve forward.

Humans do not have natural enemies and they could change the landscape and even influence the atmosphere. Unchecked (without spiritualism), they will only bring destruction more than the Asuras themselves. Pushed in the right direction, their spiritualism could even cloud the Dewas.

So, I believe this 4 yugas is needed to push the Humanity from birth, development, education, and maturity its needed to go ahead.

However, I cannot see past the Kali yuga to know what awaits Humanity in Satya Yuga. Maybe we will be back to what we were - rebuilding civilizations and such OR advance further in Science and Technology and meet other brethens out there in Space.

Guest guest

Well, the most enlightened souls may get the role of demigods like Indra, Shiva etc, the slightly lesser ones the role of Vyasa, Narada etc, the slightly lesser may go to other planets, the good souls take rebirth on earth the most unrealized souls may spend sometime in hell till they have got their due to better advance when they will come back to earth etc.

Guest guest

there was another thread regarding this recently explainng a scientific reason for kali yuga.

check out " the Golden Nebula" thread which might have slipped into the second page in the main index.

i don't think god is playing " The Sims "

it's already said when man act like woman and woman act like man etc etc ..

i don't think there is a end , but a beginning with a selected people of god , of all soul will be born

hell is a place to purify our soul , like a metal melted to take a new form ( so hell is good )

god will take care all of us ( even our slipper has a place in our house )

there is no sinner , if there is god would have destroy him on the spot .

kali yuga and after that is always a place for god and evil .

i think we should open a topic for evil and define evil