IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Are all religions the same?

Rate this topic

dear jewis-guest,

could you please share what are the real reasons for jews to occupy the jewish land lost in the time of moses?

one reason stated is that it was your homeland anyway. agree.

but, are there any other reasons?

e.g. is the area strategically very important for military purpose?

we hindus and jews have a common enemy - islam.

in the world there is plenty of space to live, perticularly in australia and north and south americas. one idea is to buy land there, and create new israel. or creat new palestine in muslim lands like egypt. this is howwever tough to get agreement due to sentiments and ego. but before it can be done, the spread of islam must be checked and contained and reduced by civil programs.

please read a very short hindu scripture isopanishad.

you will find it quickly by google search. that is - in vedic vew - a solution to the subject problem,

if only it is understood and acted upon.

whan you think the problem will end in your view, and what will be the condition after it is solved?

we have similar problem with paksitan, which is created by our own foolish decisions at critical times in the 1000 years of history.

one of may sopution is to declare islam an illegal religion in any country where it is not grown and has invaded by force originally. to do is democratic, and civil, by votes and unity.

hinduism is unique is many ways.

e.g. it says when one is born, one is just an animal without a tail. that is, at birth one is neither a hindu or muslim or jew, or xian, etc. first hinduism provides means to make teh new born at certain age to be a man - human.

then the vedic processes provide means for a humna to realize god. all these processes are harmless to others who do not follow hinduism.

hope this will help.

i am also curious to know what is jew populaton in various countries.

in any case israel-bharat cooperation in various will help both.

Guest guest

I am bumping this thread for those who may not have seen it.

So what do the people here think? Are all religions the same? Are they equal? Are they all valid or only some valid? What is the case of the Abrahamic faiths?

Or is this phrase of "all religions are the same" an excuse by some Hindus to avoid a debate with other religions? Is it a flawed excuse to stop conversions?

The article below discusses this in detail.

http://www.boloji.com/hinduism/091.htm

Please add your own views and reasons.

Guest guest

Are all religions the same?

--if they are really religion(reconnecting with the absolute) they're nice and good but they're not the same. Some path brings back "home".. some path brings .. to another valid path

For bhagavad gita religion is basically following a "tattva darshinah"...

tad viddhi pranipatena

pariprashnena sevaya

upadekshyanti te jnanam

jnaninas tattva-darshinah

Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth.

everything else is not properly religion. For example one can say to be hindu and to be a bhagavad gita follower. But if he has no contact with a tattva darshinah, or someone who lives with god, who sees god, who can bring god to him, he's at a lower level of bhagavad gita's following, than someone who can belong (for birth or conversion) to a non vedic religion. Or better.. he's not really dharmic. The other spiritualist is really dharmic even if he can be classified (generally by non religious) in a different denomination.

For example a direct follower of jesus christ, an apostle.. is more dharmic more close to the moksa, than someone who call himself hindu and follow perfectly hindu rituals and o on.

So religion is basically to follow a present, living, purely connected with god, spiritual master .. who does it is following bhagavad gita even if he does not know the book...

--

What is the case of the Abrahamic faiths?

--the problem in such faiths is that they have not well codified the guru tattva principle. A muslim is following mohamed who were a pure master and a christian is following jesus who were a pure master too. But actually they are not following anything because their masters are not there to give personal instructions and to chastize them.

The same problem is for who believes to follow shankara acharya, vyasa, krsna, shiva, chaitanya and so on making it whimsically, reading and doing it alone interpretating his own doctrine..

religion is following a spirtual master with the gita's features...

everything else is, if we are lucky, a preparation, an accumulation of sukriti, to join the real religion (who is codified in indian scriptures, but is is virtually possible everywhere under any banner..)

u write here things about jewdaism and kabalah that i never hard of.

Such as? Mind telling me what you have not heard of before which I have spoken?

i study about india and hinduism in an israeli university, and i am very curious where do u get this knowledge about jewdaism from?

Mostly self-study. I have been studying Hindusm, Buddhism, Judaism, Kaballah and such (Yes, which includes Islam and Christianity).

As you may know, those who accepted into Study of Kaballah MUST be aged 30 and above, and MUST be from Jewish background (accepted by the local society members as a person who follows the Laws properly) - so I don't proclaim myself to be an expert because it is wrong for me to say such.

However, whatever I speak is MY opinions (unless they ask me about the Laws like someone asked before whether Jews eat meat and I answered accordingly). My opinion is based on my beliefs which derived from my studies.

Something wrong with that?