IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hindu Rise in the world!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No power on earth can now stop the rise of Hinduism in the world. 21 st century will be a Hindu century whether somebody like it not.

After 2000 years of slumber and inertia, Hindus will again and influence the world by the power of Truth and Dharma.

Everybody watchout!

Guest guest

Present day Hindu is just too influenced and do not remember the true Sanatan Dharma. After years of colonization Hindus are in a state of self denial (Vismriti) . The tamas or darkness of ignorance is just too much for any human effort to bear fruit. It is this ignorance of Hindus that again and again became detrimental to the rise of Hinduism......i,e. not uniting behind Shivaji against mughals....betrayal by own people of Prithviiraj against gaznavi....back stabbing of Guru Gobind Singhji....Rajputs not uniting behind Rana Pratap....Jawaharlal betraying Tibet..Gandhi not completing exchange of population.....forgetting Netaji Subhash Bose the greatest hero of independence....torture of Kanchi Shankaracharya...the biggest betrayal

In an era when all other dogmas, isms, philosophies are failing to bring the lasting peace..it is the Sanatan Dharma only which can bring the peace and true realization of human existence in this world. The darkness of materialism, extreme selfishness, crookedness, violence, hatred, intolerance, extreme consumerism, exploitation of the environment......is taking the earth towards self annihilation.

Guest guest

I'm fair. I will not take the side of hindus unconditionally. You eat what you planted. That's why I ignore your complaints.

please also tell what the hindus need to do, and how.

nothing happens without united actions.

Hmph ... solutions always in front of you but you never understand them.

What you need to do (my suggestion) :-

1. Individuals - fill yourself with knowledge. Both Spiritual and modern (Science) knowledge.

Hindus will not be useful to anyone if they themselves are outdated and do not have the proper knowledge.

Teach your children about Sages and Siddhars - both Vishnu's and Shiva's. There is no better or worse Gods in Hindusm, just united One which work for benefit of others.

2. As members of Society - Talk with other members of society and do some gathering which promote spiritual activites.

Not sure about India, but in Malaysia, almost all the temples (big or small in villages) will have lessons in martial arts and Trirukulam singing practises every sunday morning or friday evening. This will promote interest in young generations.

3. Societies - should avoid arguments about caste, should avoid politicians who talk about Caste, should respect the Brahmana and ask them to join you to teach the youngsters in the society. I believe they will help because it is God-given duty for them to teach.

Also, beware of some societies who have ulter motives to ensure Hindusm to fail. They will come in sheep's clothing.

Changes occures in one individual, then in one family and that will spread to the society. One society will influence other societies and soon, the societies, NOT the damned politicians who will shape the country.

Like what Mahatma Gandhi did ... he started Ahimsa ALONE and by the time he passed away, almost all of India were behind him.

Guest guest

For few thousand rupees, hindus are getting converted into christians, how can you say that no power can stop......

For few thousand rupees, hindus are getting converted into christians, how can you say that no power can stop......

Take the money and then convert back to Hindusm ... what so hard about that?