IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
godsent

Son of god!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i hope you, the son of god, also worship jesus, the son of god and pray to the holy rosary

Guest guest

We all are son on God. Every human being and every living being. There is god in every living being.

Do you agree that all Hindus, Buddhists , Muslims, Jews and Atheists, Pagans also are son of Gods. Does your religion believes that or it discriminates on the basis of what you wear in your locket and where you worship God.

From God we come, to God we go.

It is up to us to live properly so we could become worthy

and it is up to Him to accept or deny.

So why is it that we need another person (a middle-man) to take us to God when we can do this on our own? :stp:

<< Im glad you all worhship jesus the son of god..>>

who said you so, or what caused you to think that way?

we worship god, and all his family and creation.

are you glad now, or it spoiled your gladness?

we dont mind who you worship.

why you mind what we worship?

Guest guest

try and see past the churches message and learn the message of christ himself. its quite sad christians cant differentiate between teachings of jesus and teachings of the church.

we are all striving to be 'true christians', no matter what religion we are. the christian goal is the same as the hindu goal, or the muslim goal, that being true followers of god we set aside materialism, we uphold righteousness, and help others.

the churches are quite presumptious and ignorant of their own politically inspired historical beginnings to teach you idiots anything other then sectarianism, 'one path', 'one god', et cetera. some of you blab on about how christianity concurs with science, and yet you deny that dinosaurs exist, or that the world is older then a few thousand years. who or what do you believe? do you even have your own beliefs? or do you swallow everything you're told like the sheep you are?

had there been so strong desire towards your way of following god, one woundnt have found so many churches in europe/US begging to have fathers /priests and devotees. Infact devotees from Iskcon have got many of them and coverted them into temples.

dude show me one temple in this whole world where you find the dieteis are unatteneded . na u cant find it

dude accept your defeat, although there are so many christians in this world but harldy very few go to chruches , accept this, my living in europe for around two years now is proof for this

Chant hari nama and be happy - believe me Hari is for all even for Jesus and even for you

May that Krishna give you a good mind to chant his glories

Viks

On the side point:

<< A wise old Owl sitting in an Oak

The more he saw, the less he spoke

The less he spoke the more he heard >>

the messge is "see the truth, hear the trutn,

(know the truth.)"

need to add:

"spread the truth amonng friends, loved ones, and well wishers; live per the truth, and act per truth. act unitedly when necessary."

else, the truth does not help.

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA!

I did my schooling from a convent With nuns all around me.

at the end of my schooling, i realised 2 things:

1.i really glorified Jesus Christ,the messenger of OUR LORD for "THAT" part of the world(JERUSELUM,etc).my humble respects to him.

2.how badly the present bible,so-called christians/catholics have MISINTERPRETED what the dear son of god has said///!!!how sad that the present day christians themselves DO NOT KNOW what christianity is,they do not understand the depth of their own religion!!!

they have terribly mis-translated the Son of GoD'S own tellings.

if u (mr.godsent) r a true christian and have understood /analysed ur religion thoroughly well,tell me DO U EVER KNOW THAT CHRIST WAS A PERFECT VEGETARIAN!!!(A SHUDDHA BRAHMANA!)

it is the church which began changing meanings of dear Christ.the first bible was compiled so many many years after Christ's crucification.

Jesus, as a messenger of God ALWAYS spread AHIMSA(non-violence).how could he ever say that killing animals and eating them is ok??common sense ,,ah! how could u people then eat meat then aaaaaa????

"COME ON MR.GODSENT.... IF U REALLY WANT TO BE TRUE TO CHRIST,THE DEAR SON OF GOD,THEN GIVE UP MEAT EATING,,ASK ALL UR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS TO GIVE UP KILLING ANIMALS.

THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST STEP TO PRACTISE TRUE CHRISTIANITY OF CHRIST.BE A SATTVIK.

A PERSON EATING ANIMALS CAN NEVER NEVER REALISE GOD."

i know u will give ur own silly reasons NOT to practise BRAHMINSM,how can u ever become a true christian????

go,go home and ask CHRIST to give u true WISDOM that HE spoke,,,,do not try to learn the so-called wisdon of the churches..it is miles miles away!

kill ur ego and understand the above with a pure heart!

HARE KRISHNA.

Guest guest

id agree that christians dont practice nor do they understand their own religion correctly. all religous base comes from gnostic thought, and the churches have strangled much of it out of them. the same christians they call 'advanced' or 'true', are the ones with incredible spirituality. a person suffering stigmata, christian saints able to levitate (francis of asini i believe?), or various others with healing powers, et cetera and what not....its foundation lies in the teachings of the vedanta. christians shelter themselves with their idiotic frame of superiority not knowing it totally contradicts one of your most important laws: love they neighbour. yet in the newspaper a few days ago, i saw an article on some self righteous priest who was ready to go to jail for 20years for making backward statements about muslims. your churches are in themselves, a new age nazi regime. there is more to your stupidity then simply the eating of meat, much more then that. to follow god, you need humility, and love for fellow men. how can you have it if you put up walls between societies and behave like recruitment missionaries?

Guest guest

Where did Hindus cause violence...please explain...don't just ramble without reason...

Hindus are only community in the world which never colonised any country. All the world wars and colonization of the world which is the cause of so much misery now have been caused by two biggest religions in the world. Hindus like Jews have always been prosecuted everywhere in the world including in their own country.

The very concept of non-violence originates from Hinduism......which have been always preached by Gandhi, Buddha, Mahavira, Guru Nanak......

Cut the . ...get some education....and then come to this forum...don't make a laughing stock of yourself.

Guest guest

No amount of reasoning is gonna change these jesus freaks. Let them wallow in their filth. We'll just watch and enjoy. A guy who belongs to a religion (christianity, what else?) that's killed 400m people is accusing others of violence. This is funny stuff, even if hypocritical.

Guest guest

"you have found from prabhupada something lot better than xianity.

hare krishna!"

prabhupada's science (sanatana dharma) is the best christianity.. who if not sanatana dharmis fulfills the desire of jesus to develope fully our love for god?

<< prabhupada's science (sanatana dharma) is the best christianity.. >>

it has existed since lilleniums before xianity was born.

xianity thinks there is permanent hell, and there is not.

xianity thinks all are sinners, and all are not.

xianity thinks jesus was the only son of god ( and all are bastards), and it is not.

xianity says animals hae no soul, and it is not true.

if you, a sanatana dharmi, go to any church and request that you are a stunch vaishnava and want to be recognized as a xian also, they will refuse to accept you as a xian.

bottom line:

a sanatana dharmi is not a xian.

xianity is not sanatana dharma.

prabhupada never said he is preaching xianity.

he never said pope is his guru.

he even told his followers to not waste time in comparing bible with gita or bhagavaan.

not arguing, but just telling the truths.

no HK so far has tried to fully interpet bible in a way that it totally agrees with gita. it is not possible becaue both are different.

Guest guest

Jesus instructs us to love God

Prabhupada and true Prabhupada's followers, doing their duty as vaishnavas, are perfectly fulfilling Jesus Christ's instruction and desire..

all your sectarian speculations are out of place, sometimes life is simple and a spiritualist likes more to find contacts with other spiritualists than fights

Guest guest

with all due respect then, i encourage you to empower yourself with more knowledge, of world history, of religion, of spirituality. these are things you are confined by church views. the church will condemn muslims, hindu's and feed you all sorts of backward garbage. learn the facts, read the texts, think for yourself, and find your own answer - which requires neutral, unbiased and modest research. i will tell you, and i know this may sound like earning brownie points, but ive gone to church for the last year, accepted christ, attended catholic schools, given my money for your christian growth and spreading of spirituality - but i will not 'convert', why should i when i know id be confined by sectarianism? there is nothing different between your religion and mine, from the concepts of salvation, living God, resurrection, et cetera - the wise / smart person will learn to find these things in religion, because all true seekers surpass simple doctrine, simple sectarianism, simple thought. challenge yourself, dont be a puppet.

<< Jesus instructs us to love God >>

and the xians and the pope do not like HK's worshipping krishna.

<< Prabhupada and true Prabhupada's followers, doing their duty as vaishnavas, are perfectly fulfilling Jesus Christ's instruction and desire..>>

who xian or pope or pastor will agree to it? None.

<< all your sectarian speculations are out of place, >>

we are talking about what it the truth, and thruth does not take sides unfairly. truth cuts both ways.

<< a spiritualist likes more to find contacts with other spiritualists than fights >>

if you come in contact with a xian, tell him/her to get out of India - the vedic land. stop them from converting the Vedic people. spend your time making hindus more krishna conscious.

do you need goodwill of xians to practice krishna consciousness? never shove the truth under the rug in order to keep a "friendly" relation. such frindliness is simply an outer show. no xian is happy you practicing krishna consciousness. his/her direction from pope and bible is to convert you to xianity.

Guest guest

<< Jesus instructs us to love God >>

and the xians and the pope do not like HK's worshipping krishna.

--so where's the problem? jesus instructs the love for god even if you argue that his followers do not like who is doing it (in this case they are not followers)

life is simple, and you are more devotee to politics than religion