IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Samkhya

why are you hindus?

Rate this topic

For a simple reason.

1. My religion gives me the freedom to ask questions about God and the scriptures.

2. Hinduism does not compel me to be a hypocrate like you, you and you.

3. My religion teaches me to love all living creatures and that is why it allowed foreign aliens to visit the Home land of Hinduism. But these aliens had ulterior motives and instead of thanking it for its hospitality these alieans invaded and occupied vast territories of Hindu home land. Desecrated its temples and forced Hindus to conver to the alien religion.

4. Hinduism is a peace loving religion and does not decapitate human beings in the name of religion.

5. Hinduism does not compel me to do anything against my freewill.

6. Hinduism makes me believe GOD is omnipresent and resides in all living entity.

7. Hinduism has a more rational and scientific answers to all questions relating to life on earth.

8. Hinduism also says that Hell and Haven is right here on earth and it all depands on how you want to live your life.

9. Hinduiam says its the root of all religins on earth and that every other religon are its branches which can be pruned when over grown.

10. Hinduism is here to stay till end of time and none can ever destroy it because it has no founder.

HARE KRISHNA!

iam fortunate to be born a hindu...

i completely agree with u Barney,,,

MOREOVER,our HINDU religion prays not just for the hindus,or just a certain sect,,but to the whole humanity..it says :"SARVE JANAH SUKHINOBHAVANTU"

it is the MOST SECULAR religion.

it is the oldest one,even before the christianity and the islam!

all glories to my HINDU TATTVA!

ALL glories to OUR SUPREME LORD SHRI KRISHNA!

ALL GLORIES TO ALL HIS DEVOTEES!

HARE KRISHNA!

JAI SRIMAN NARAYANA!

HARI BOL!