IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Supremacy of Visnu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are making a very good example of your intelligence, the verse does not say support it says Charami if that means support then we are reading completely different dictionary. By trying to show your contempt for Rudra you are actually forgetting your self that she also travels with vashus adityas and visvadevas.

You must be really foolish. I do not know wwhat else to say. Read the whole text in context. Travelling with Rudras here means supporting them.

If the Shakti does not travel with their respective partners I do not know if any one else would.

My point on Rudra exactly refutes this. When Devi says that SHE bengs Rudra's bow, SHE clearly establishes superiority over RudrA. Otherwise there is no need to mention RudrA in singular separately and explicitly. Can you think of any other reason ? Why Visnu also is not explicitly mentioned here, if your claims are true.

Vishnu is part of this adityas you so conveniently like to hide. No where does Devi says I support Rudra or aditya

Whenever Rudras or Adityas are mentioned in plural, it always refers to Devatas except RudrA and Visnu respectively. That is why we see here in this Ambrani SuktA also Rudras were mentioned earlier and then RudrA(in singular) is mentioned later. The same for Adityas and Lord Visnu.

I think you guys have no knowledge of Vedas and have no capacity to understand as well.

When Devi says that SHE is the one who bends Rudra's bow, SHE establishes here supremacy over Rudra Deva. This is the only rational and sensible explanation.

Shakti and shaktiman travels to gather if you fail to see this simple logic the truth will escape you even if that stare in your face because you are governed by your envy.

This(Shakti and shaktiman) is your speculation. If one takes the SuktA by itself without the jaundiced eyes of advaita, one can conclude Devi establishing supremacy over all mentioned Devatas. Note the mention of RudRA, BrahmA etc. explicitly and also note the absence of mention of VISNU. The conclusion os logical. DEVi is Lakshmi.

If you can not be civil please do not bother to answer

Too late. Instead why not start thinking logically and drop your ignorance called advaita.

Guest guest

i most definately not claiming to be Brahma, some one here as guest posted saying "Brahma does not know" if you still cant figure it out let me know.

your reply then should be for that person and not me.

i do not wish to futher argue with you since you do not have the common courtsey, i would not like come down to your standard.

Thank you. I am getting tired of arguing with people who want to blind themselves and refuse to open their eyes.

ou have contrdicted your self enough time, ther are holes in your arguments.

My points are very clear. It is your understanding that has many holes.

Guest guest

Mr.Ganeshprasad do u think thaty u can convince people like this Mr.guest by discussions? they are close minded people....not worthy for a spiritual life...they will claim to have know every thing and who ever differs from their opinion are fools in their language....its useless trying to make them understand....do its better we let tham in their path....they still have got many lifes to take so that they can understand what true Brahman is.....in tamil there is a proverb that says 'how much ever u try u cant straignten a dog's tail'.....these people are only blessed with this much knowledge...but if they really are devoted to krishnan (which i very much doubt)then in their next life krishna will bless them with true knowledge.....

the only thing that bothers me is that if a amature reads mr.guest's posts there are chances of him/her beeing mislead.....but this cant be helped......what can i say but to call it fate......

Mr.Ganeshpradas understand that empty vesels make more noise....so just ignore these kind of people....many people who go through this forum have such kind of foolish close minded post but they dont want to waste their energy trying to make these people clear for they know that it is impossible....iam only posting this post for i sincerely feel sorry for u....i like ur posts and have some respect for u....that is why i tell dont waste ur time discussing with closed minded persons....u can have wonderful conversations with broad minded people even though ur opinions may vary widly...try "beliefnet.com" u can see many people talking about many useful topics and they talk more civil...even other religious people come and discuss...

my sincere request to Mr.guest....please dont go to the above mentioned forum...atleast let them discuss with peace...let u not go there and disturb their harmony with ur horrible closed mindedness....

Guest guest

you are not so wise yo understand that your friend Ganeshprasad does not want to be in discussions because he considers that this verse of bhagavad gita speaks about people like yourself ("the true Brahman.." etc. etc):

"This (knowledge) should never be spoken by you to one who is devoid of austerity, who is without devotion, who does not desire to listen, or who speaks ill of Me. (18.67)"

it is impossible to be all of the same opinion, you simply cannot win debates, then, very fanatically, you call everyone who has different opinion as fanatic..

simple and clear..

use your logic and knowledge and give demonstrations your ideology.. if you are able

if you aren't able.. ask yourselves if your theories are right

Guest guest

Yes,u rightly said.

When these advaitins cannot give convincing answer they suddenly start blaspheming our acharyas and devotion.

I pity them.

Guest guest

An arrogant guest repeatedly says that Devi slays Rudra. Whereas Rudra is immortal and also granter of immortality. The Jabala Upanishad cited above is again cited below:

JABALOPANISHAD BELONGING TO THE SUKLA-YAJUR-VEDA

-1. Brihaspati (the preceptor of the gods) asked (the sage) Yajnavalkya: (Which is) the Kurukshetra, (the famous holy place that destroys sins and protects the good, (the place) where the gods perform sacrifices and which is the abode of Brahman in all beings ? (Yajnavalkya replied): Avimukta is the Kurukshetra, (the place) where the gods perform sacrifices to deities and which is the abode of Brahman in all beings (i.e. the middle of the eye-brows). Hence wherever one goes one shall think thus: This is the Kurukshetra, the place where the gods perform sacrifices to the deities and which is the abode of Brahman in all beings. This is the spot(what spot ? Kurukshetra also called avimukta) where, when the vital airs depart from the living person, Rudra imparts the Taraka Brahman mantra to him by which, becoming immortal, he attains liberation (final beatitude). Hence one shall resort to the Avimukta; shall not desert the Avimukta. (Brihaspati approved of the statement saying): ‘So it is, Yajnavalkya’, verily it is so, O, revered one ! ‘It is so Yajnavalkya’.

II-1. Thereafter the sage Atri (son of the creator Brahma) asked of Yajnavalkya: ‘How am I to realize the Self which is infinite and unmanifest ?’ (To this) Yajnavalkya replied: That Avimukta Lord Siva as the redeemer is to be worshipped; the Self which is infinite and unmanifest, is established in the Avimukta Ishvara, possessed of attributes.

II-2. ‘Which is that (place) where Avimukta is established ?’ ‘He is established in between varana and nasi’. ‘What is (meant by) varana and what (by) nasi ?’ ‘The varana is so called as it wards off all the faults committed by the (ten) organs (of perception and action). The nasi is so named as it destroys all sins committed by the (ten) organs. (The place between the varana and the nasi is the meeting place of the upper part of the nose and the centre of the eye brows). ‘Which is the seat of that (Avimukta) ?’ ‘That, which is the (well known) juncture of the eye brows and the nose, is the juncture of heaven (in the form of the crown of the head) and this world (in the form at the end of the chin). The knowers of the Veda worship indeed this juncture (Samadhi) as Sandhya (in their daily worship). That Avimukta is to be worshipped. He who knows this thus (the true nature of the Avimukta), imparts the wisdom of the Avimukta (that the individual Self is no other than the attributeless Brahman, to his disciples).

III-1. Then the discipline students (Brahmacharins of Yajnavalkya) asked him: ‘Pray, tell us, what is that mantra by reciting which one attains immortality ?’ He replied: ‘By (reciting) Satarudriya’. These mantras are indeed the names of (Rudra to achieve) immortality. By (reciting) these (mantras) one becomes immortal.

End of citation.

To this he has replied:

Atanu,

I do not think you understood anuthing from the upanishad.

Avimukta here refers to Varanasi ie Kasi, the punya shetra of Lord Shiva. This further strengthens my point that Kasi is punya Kshetra only because Rudra Deva asked from Lord Rama a boon as mentioned in Ramopanishad.

Further note the mention of Avimukta present inbetween Vara and Nasi. These are the two rivers in Varanasi. That is why Varanasi is called so. In puranas Kasi is called as avimukta, meaning one should not forsake this place.

Also note again that Rudra is explicitly mentioned to impart Brahma taraka mantra to departing souls who dies in avimukta. Ramopanishad again mentions that Lord Shiva imparts the Brahma Taraka mantra to departing devotees of Lord Shiva in Kasi or Avimukta.

The satarudriya merely refers to devotional aspect towards Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva still must impart Brahma Taraka(as mentioned in this upanishad) mantra as mentioned before to enable jiva to attain mukti.

That is why, Lord Shiva cannot award mukti by himself.

Guest, you are the only only intelligent fellow in your eyes only. To all others, it will be clear what you are.

There is no mention of Rama imparting knowledge. And Rishi Yajnavalka says: III-1. Then the discipline students (Brahmacharins of Yajnavalkya) asked him: ‘Pray, tell us, what is that mantra by reciting which one attains immortality ?’ He replied: ‘By (reciting) Satarudriya’. These mantras are indeed the names of Rudra to achieve immortality. By these one becomes immortal.

This extremely intelligent guest says: The satarudriya merely refers to devotional aspect towards Lord Shiva.

This devotion this guest lacks.

And you intelligent guest, you better learn that Varanasi is not a physical place. It is the location of the third eye in everyone.

Physical icons are always for ignorant guests, whose egos are so strong that they feel shy to bow down even a little. But how does it matter? Who loses and who gains?

Guest guest

he (Siva) is served by sri vishnu who gives him the powers to be as powerful as god.. that's the difference.

That’s funny. Actually it is Vishnu who strode three times with some one else’s energy. Some one else is Indra’s bolt and Vishnu’s stride as in Yajur Veda verse below.

Who is this thou? Who is the stride of Visnu and Bolts of Indra?

YV i. 8. 15. a Thou art the bolt of Indra, slaying foes; with thee may he slay his foe.

c Thou art the stepping of Visnu, thou art the step of Visnu, thou art the stride of Visnu

I do not want to enter into argument as to who this Thou is. It is sufficient that “Thou art the stride of Vishnu”

Some one else is actually the bolt and the vast stride.

RV 1.22.20 Tad visnom paranam padam sada pashyanti suryah, divya chaksur atatam

These are the verses from Rig Veda that make you think of foolish supremacy of one god over another. I ask you what is “param padam”? Why straight away “param” is not said? Padam is foot and also part. Is it not since Visnu is movement (gati) of Lord?

When Rig Veda talks of different attributes and functions represented by different names you think Rig Veda is talking of individuals. Rig Veda talks of one Lord alone.

Rig Veda Book 8 HYMN XII. Indra.

14 Aditi also hath brought forth a hymn for Indra, Sovran Lord: The work of sacrifice for help is glorified.

27 When Visnu, through thine energy, strode wide those three great steps of his, Then thy two beautiful Bay Steeds carried thee on.

Note: Visnu through Indra’s energy took wide strides and formed the quarters.

Rig Veda Book 8 HYMN XV. Indra.

1. SING forth to him whom many men invoke, to him whom many laud. Invite the powerful Indra with your songs of praise.

9 Visnu, Varuna, Mitra sing thy praise: In thee the Maruts' company have great delight.

Note: Visnu sings Indra’s praise

Book 10 HYMN CXTII. Indra.

1. THE Heavens and the Earth accordant with all Gods encouraged graciously that vigorous might of his. When he came showing forth his majesty and power, he drank of Soma juice and waxed exceeding strong.

2 This majesty of his, Visnu extols and lauds, making the stalk that gives the meath flow forth with might

Note: Visnu lauds Indra. Visnu extols Indra. : Visnu sings Indra’s praise.

RV Book 1 HYMN CLXIV. Visvedevas (Asya Vamiya Suktam)

34 I ask thee of the earth's extremest limit, where is the centre of the world, I ask thee. I ask thee of the Stallion's seed prolific, I ask of highest heaven where Speech abideth.

35 This altar is the earth's extreme limit; this sacrifice of ours is the world's centre. Soma is the creative power of the all pervading; this Brahman is the highest heaven where Speech abideth.

36 Seven germs unripened yet are heaven's prolific, seed: their functions they maintain by Visnu's ordinance. Endued with wisdom through intelligence and thought, they compass us about present on every side.

Note: Visnu who is the ordainer of seven rays has his own seed in Soma who is highest where Vak resides.

This is validated again as below:

RV Book 9 HYMN XCVI. Soma Pavamana

5 Father of holy hymns, Soma flows onward the Father of the earth, Father of heaven: Father of Agni, Surya's generator, the Father who begat Indra and Visnu.

Note: Soma begets heaven, Visnu, and Indra.

Again see below:

Yajur Veda ii. 2. 10.

Yonder sun did not shine, the gods sought atonement for him, and for him they offered this oblation to Soma and Rudra: verily thereby they bestowed brightness upon him.

Narayana Sukta says 'Narayana param brahmah'

show me such a clear cut quotation from the vedas to prove that Rudra is the Supreme.

What makes you think that Rudra and Narayana are different? Please do not confuse between manifested Siva and unmanifested Sivam whose indicatory mark is Linga and who is Narayana.

Maha Narayana Upanishad

I-70: ------- He dwells together with Uma (His power giving spiritual illumination) in the hearts of devotees which are holier than other parts of their body (the seat of the Divine) and therefore superior and elevated like a peak and affording protection. The Jiva who is his abode grows to be infinite. He is the Lord who delights the individual souls by guiding according to their deeds and conferring on them fruits of their actions.

II-2: I take refuge in Her, the Goddess Durga, who is fiery in lustre and radiant with ardency, who is the Power belonging to the Supreme who manifests Himself manifoldly, who is the Power residing in actions and their fruits rendering them efficacious (or the Power that is supplicated to by the devotees for the fruition of their work). O Thou Goddess skilled in saving. Thou takest us across difficulties excellently well. Our salutations to Thee.

XIII-4: Narayana is the Supreme Reality designated as Brahman. Narayana is the highest (Self). Narayana is the supreme Light (described in the Upanishads). Narayana is the infinite Self. [Narayana is the most excellent meditator and meditation.]

XIII-5: Whatsoever there is in this world known through perception (because of their proximity) or known through report (because of their distance), all that is pervaded by Narayana within and without.

XIV-1: Verily Aditya is He; This orb of His gives light and heat; The well-known Rik verses are there; Therefore the orb is the collection of Riks; He is the abode of the Rik verses. Now this flame which is shining in the orb of the sun is the collection of Saman chants; That is the abode of Saman chants. Now He who is the Person in the flame within the orb of the sun (is to be meditated as) the collection of Yajus; that part of the orb is the collection of Yajus; That is the abode of Yajus.

Thus by these three the threefold knowledge alone shines. He who is within the sun is the Golden Person.

XVI-1: [by these twenty-two names ending with salutations they consecrate the Sivalinga for all] – the Linga which are representative of Soma and Surya, and holding which in the hand holy formulas are repeated and which purifies all:

Nidhanapataye Namah !

[salutations to the Lord of the dissolution of the universe !]

Nidhanapataantikaya Namah !

[salutations to the end maker (Yama who is responsible for the death of all creatures) !]

Urdhvaya Namah !

[salutations to the Most High standing at the head of the categories which evolve into the universe !]

Urdhva Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to the principle of Sadasiva embodying the power of Intelligence !]

Hiranyaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is beneficial and charming to creatures !]

Hiranya Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is visualized as the Linga made of gold !]

Suvarnaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is endowed with attractivesplendour !]

Suvarna Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is of the form of Linga made of suvarna (silver) !]

Divyaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is the source of bliss in heaven !]

Divya Lingaya Namah !

Salutations to Him, He who is worshipped as the divine emblem !]

Bhavaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is the source of the cycle of birth and death !]

Bhava Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is worshipped as the Linga byhuman beings !]

Sarvaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is the suppresser of the universeat the time of final dissolution !]

Sarva Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who has the shape of the Linga emblem of Sarva, who gives bliss !]

Shivaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is most auspicious !]

Shiva Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who has the form of Sivalinga !]

Jvalaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who has the form of a flaming splendour !]

Jvala Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who has the form of the brilliant Linga !]

Atmaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is the Spirit Atman dwelling in all creatures !]

AtmaLingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is concealed in the heart of all creatures being their inmost Self !]

Paramaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is unsurpassed !]

Parama Lingaya Namah !

[salutations to Him, He who is the Supreme Lord of bliss and liberation indicated by the Linga emblem !]

------------------

XXIII-1: Supreme Brahman, the Absolute Reality, has become an androgynous Person in the form of Umamaheshvara (Soma), dark blue and reddish brown in hue, absolutely chaste and possessing uncommon eyes. Salutations to Him alone who is the Soul of the universe or whose form is the universe.

XXIV-1: All this verily is Rudra. To Rudra who is such we offer our salutation. We salute again and again that Being, Rudra, who alone is the light and the Soul of creatures all that is indeed this Rudra. Salutations be to Rudra who is such.

XXV-1: We sing a hymn that confers on us happiness in the highest degree to Rudra who is worthy of praise, who is endowed with the highest knowledge, who rains objects to the worshippers most excellently, who is more powerful and who is dwelling in the heart. Indeed all this is Rudra. Salutations be to Rudra who is such.

LXXV-1: Salutations to Rudra, and to Rudra who is Vishnu. Guard me from death.

Note: Do you see that Siva Linga is indicatory of Narayana and Rudra (from whom the Vak issues) is that and Vishnu (manifest Viswa) is that?

Mandyuka Up.

7. The Fourth is thought of as that which is not conscious of the internal world, nor conscious of the external world, nor conscious of both the worlds, nor dense with consciousness, nor simple consciousness, nor unconsciousness, which is unseen, actionless, incomprehensible, uninferable, unthinkable, indescribable, whose proof consists in the identity of the Self (in all states), in which all phenomena come to a cessation, and which is unchanging, Sivam advaitam. That is the Self; that is to be known.

12. That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the Sivam and the advaitam. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Svet. Up. Chapter III

1The non—dual Ensnarer rules by His powers. Remaining one and the same, He rules by His powers all the worlds during their manifestation and continued existence. They who know this become immortal.

2Rudra is truly one; for the knowers of Brahman do not admit the existence of a second, He alone rules all the worlds by His powers. He dwells as the inner Self of every living being. After having created all the worlds, He, their Protector, takes them back into Himself at the end of time.

3His eyes are everywhere, His faces everywhere, His arms everywhere, everywhere His feet. He it is who endows men with arms, birds with feet and wings and men likewise with feet. Having produced heaven and earth, He remains as their non—dual manifester.

---------

Taking cue from the above mentioned translation made by Sayana,

In the above verses of Sve. Upanishad, the word ‘Rudra’ refers not to Umapati Rudra but to the Supreme Purusha, Narayana, who is the antaryami of Rudra Deva(Umapati).

Is it not funny? Where is it written that Rudra refers to Vishnu who is Antarayami of Rudra and not to Rudra? One can imagine anything.

Whe it is said: Rudra is ONE. They say no it is not referring to Rudra but to some one else. Funny indeed! What can be funnier?

On the contrary Vedas hail Rudra as the sparkling hearts of the gods.

Yajur Veda: iv. 5. 9.

a ----------.

p Homage to you, sparkling hearts of the gods

YV v. 5. 9. i The Rudra in the fire, in the waters, in the plants, the Rudra that hath entered all beings, to that Rudra be homage

And Rudra is self dependent and who alone does not yield to a second.

YV i. 8. 15. a Thou art the bolt of Indra, slaying foes; with thee may he slay his foe.

c Thou art the stepping of Visnu, thou art the step of Visnu, thou art the stride of Visnu

Rig Veda 7.46.2

To Rudra bring these songs, whose bow is firm and strong, the self-dependent God with swiftly-flying shafts, The Wise, the Conqueror whom none may overcome, armed with sharp-pointed weapons: may he hear our call.

He through his lordship thinks on beings of the earth, on heavenly beings through his high imperial sway.

Note: the self-dependent God. All through Vedas, Rudra alone and no other God is mentioned as self dependent. And He is the conqueror whom none may overcome. Why?

Yajur Veda i. 8. 6.

a -------

d Rudra alone yieldeth to no second.

When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor nonexistence; Shiva (the blessed One) alone is there.' (Svet. Up. IV. 18.)

Vrikshasyamula Sekena Shakhahpusyanti Vaiyatha Shive Rudre Japatpreteprita Yevasya Devatah (SUTA SAMHITA)

By watering the tree at the base of the trunk all the parts of the tree are strengthened. Worshipping Shiva Rudra, all devatas are pleased.

Jai Ganesh

Re

Mr.Ganeshpradas understand that empty vesels make more noise....so just ignore these kind of people....many people who go through this forum have such kind of foolish close minded post but they dont want to waste their energy trying to make these people clear for they know that it is impossible....iam only posting this post for i sincerely feel sorry for u....i like ur posts and have some respect for u....that is why i tell dont waste ur time discussing with closed minded persons....u can have wonderful conversations with broad minded people even though ur opinions may vary widly...try "beliefnet.com" u can see many people talking about many useful topics and they talk more civil...even other religious people come and discuss...

the only thing that bothers me is that if a amature reads mr.guest's posts there are chances of him/her beeing mislead.....but this cant be helped......what can i say but to call it fate......)

Thank you

I do appreciate your concern, I can not ignore the bully, if we leave it to fate then the bully boys thinks they have won, my faith is stronger than his abuses.

I shell try and visit the site you have given.

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

(You must be really foolish. I do not know wwhat else to say. Read the whole text in context. Travelling with Rudras here means supporting them. )

Do not say anything, if all you can do is absue, you will only bring direpute to, what ever that you may follow. Your bullying tactic is not working.

Before we can progress any further explain to all of us that charami and bibharmi means support?

Bullies are never honest in their behaviour, you have given two different meaning to a verse.

1. devi bends the bow for Rudra.

2. Devi hurls aerrow at Rudra to kill him.

You are using both to suit your position, so tell me which one should I consider?

Re

(My points are very clear. It is your understanding that has many holes. )

can you see how clear are your points?

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

Re

(you are not so wise yo understand that your friend Ganeshprasad does not want to be in discussions because he considers that this verse of bhagavad gita speaks about people like yourself ("the true Brahman.." etc. etc):)

Pleas stop your misrepresentation, you know my views are clear on various paths in Hindu dharma.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

"Pleas stop your misrepresentation, you know my views are clear on various paths in Hindu dharma."

i see only that you have used this shloka to demonstrate that there's to avoid quarrels:

"This (knowledge) should never be spoken by you to one who is devoid of austerity, who is without devotion, who does not desire to listen, or who speaks ill of Me. (18.67)"

that you are against quarrels among hindus i am informed, now i see the reason. I agree with you, but i observe also that people is speaking ill of krsna (and shiva, vishnu and so on) even before we say a single word.. so our duty is to say something to correct or stop this behaviour

Guest guest

--------

so our duty is to say something to correct or stop this behaviour

--------

who ru to correct others? who gave u that authotity? u just cant take up authorities claiming that others are wrong.....and by the way who gave u the certificate that others are wrong? did ur achariya give it?if so is not at all an achariya and iam sure of that.....do u know who takes up authority by themself? only dictators do that...and in a country like India ur dictatorship is of no value.....to tell u frankly no one even cares about u...in tamil there is a proverb which says that when dogs bark seeing the sun its only the dog's mouth that is going to pain...the sun is going to remain intact and it shines as usual......

and i also understand that u have no courage nor knowledge to comment on what mr.Om nama shivaya has posted with full of proof from the vedas.......

u guys can only take cover under ur acharya's gita which is not correct....

beware if at all i happend to see u my third eye will open and i shall burn u to ashes-do comment on this statement for what else u know but to come with some stupid comment. when i meant that my third eye will open i dont mean iam Shiva (although that is a different context), i was using a figure of speach-metaphor, oooo u know too little english to understand such complex meaning.....

Cant we all get along, Common we are all Hindus and here we are arguing about Gods ranks and who is superior to who. Do we need this ? I see that this thread is going foreever, please dont argue, suppose some people from other religion visits this site then what will they say about hindus ? They will redicule us, laugh at us like we are fools.

All you guys are truly talented individual with great knowledge about our hindu religion, Lets share these knowledge, not argue.

Best Regards,