IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Flawed Character of Rama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"then y bother writing and publishing it,if it is just for a set of people ....then y is it called a universal book..and who are these set of people who will get this enlightment?this sounds like emperors clothes."

If rama had lived by example and proven to you, even then you will continue asking this very moment

Why this...why...that. So what difference it makes whether Rama had lived by example or not ya.

"If finding fault makes us in fault then what about them who call others fool or find fault in ravana or vaali?"

Who said finding fault makes one at fault ya. Who said blaming others makes one at fault ya. In that case why don't everybody stop reading the newspapers YA. Why don't you start following the good karma as suggested in BG and stop worrying about fault & finding fault, or Blame and blaming others YA.

Guest guest

>Why don't you start following the good karma as suggested in >BG and stop worrying about fault & finding fault, or Blame >and blaming others YA.

Reason i dont follow BG blindly is because whats the proof there exists a heaven where u go after u follow it clearly...what happens if u still die and go nowhere or go to hell as christians or muslims claim u will if udont follow theirs..

Y should u decide on BG just becasue we r all born Hindus..dont u think there needs to be assurance and proof?

Guest guest

>If rama had lived by example and proven to you, even then you ?will continue asking this very moment

>Why this...why...that. So what difference it makes whether >Rama had lived by example or not ya.

What makes uthink i would question if Rama was perfect,first he wasnt and then u expect me to believe he was just cause its written to be believed and third u assume i will still find fault?Im not here to find fault,ther eis fault and i point out..