IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Logical

Questions

Rate this topic

Hello,

Can you tell me that whether following aspects exist in hindu sastra's:-

1. Curse of Laxmiji to brahmans i.e. no brahmin could be able to understand basic knowledges(understanding at basic level--mool gyan of sastras)in "Kalyuga".

2. Is there any exception to it? Was it that a Kshtriya cast person with 'mool nakshtras at his birth time"? Whether this type of person are much capable of understanding basic knowledges?

3. Noone in Kalyuga, can be able to attain 'salvation' or Moksha & will be able to prove(sidh) mantras unless he is of Kshtriya cast & Jain religion. Is it right?

Best wishes.

Jai Ganesh

If my memorary serves me right it was Brighu rishi who was cursed by maa Laxmi,to remain poor because he kicked Vishnu on the chest and we know Laxmiji resides on Vishus chest and that is why he was coursed, i could be wrong,i do not know the rest.

Jai Shree Krishna

<< 1. Curse of Laxmiji to brahmans i.e. no brahmin could be able to understand basic knowledges(understanding at basic level--mool gyan of sastras)in "Kalyuga".>>

Lakshmi may have cursed, but Narayan has not approved.

a brahmana ciuld be rich, but choose to remain poor.

they are more attracted to narayan than lakshmi.

<< 2. Is there any exception to it? Was it that a Kshtriya cast person with 'mool nakshtras at his birth time"? Whether this type of person are much capable of understanding basic knowledges? >>

any person has freedom to understand the truth in any subject any time. that is the vedic view.

<< 3. Noone in Kalyuga, can be able to attain 'salvation' or Moksha & will be able to prove(sidh) mantras unless he is of Kshtriya cast & Jain religion. Is it right? >>

sastras do not suppor this.

in kali one can get moksha just by chanting the holy names og krishna. it is so easy. other methds are hard for most in kali.

the door to moksha is never closed for any one, per shastras. no one has monopoly to god or heaven.