IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

question on mata sita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

what happen mr. barney & maadhav you don't have autobiography of mata sita. was she biological daughter of King Janak

Hi there,

may be u don't know about SITA MAATA, U may find the answer for ur Qn in RAMAYAN, read it. vr r u from, do u know anything about Hinduism, first know the basics, then the higher lessons. so if i just tell u Who is Sita u may not understand, but that book will tell u everything.

Its like for a person who doesn't know what is H2O, if i tell water n ice r made up of H2O, it will not make any sense for him/her, n may also ask how can the same thing be there in two or more things?

May be this helps u,

Never underestimate or mock someone else just b'coz their views r not similar to urs.

Namasthe,

Janaki.

your manner of asking indicates you are an anti hindu, a muslim or a xian. you want to lead the discussion to a point where you want to really challange hinduism.

ususlly i do not talk to such people.

but hoping woud you come to good manners, here i give the answer because it is short.

sita was not a biological child of janak.

she was found in a pot in a field by a farmer who was plaughing the field. King janak raised the girl as her daughter.

king janak found to his great amazement that the child sita was playing with the pinak bow of parasuram (that was stored in a room) as if it was a weighless toy. the pinak in fact was so heavy that even the great warrirors were not able not lift it.

so, janak knew the child is not an ordinary one.

if you read ramayan with faith,

you would benefit from it.

if you hate it becaue of how you were brought up,

then do not touch it, and do not ask about it.

Guest guest

thanks for the answer. what i wanted to know was the origin of mata sita to answer some questions. as i heard that she was daughter of some king who wanted son to continue his generation. that king found that the queen has delivered baby girl for which he got angry & buried her in pot found by farmer as mentioned by you.

i am not challenging any religion. it is up to the individual to follow religion of there choice. to convert/follow the religion he/she may have some questions that has to be answered by scholars or the person who know about religion. with out answering those questions how can you expect people to convert back to our religion.

ms. janaki, i know that water & ice are made up of H2O which are liquid & solid forms of H2O, but when you are explaining something be rational to answer the question to the point. don’t try to explain things in other way which is not good, which will prove the proverb right “empty vessels make more soundâ€. i think i know science better than you.

hmm, Namasthe

that means to say u know some thing about it,

but as u said Sita was nat biological daughter of Janak Maharaj, But she was the daughter of ' RAVAN ' ,

The story goes like this, once the dwarapalaks ( Jaya & Vijaya ) of Vaikunt' did something wrong for which they had to b born in this earth, before they can again ascend to Vaikunt'

so Vishnu gives them 2 options

1) to b born 7 times in earth as Vaishnavs or Vishnu bhakthas,

or

2) to b born 3 times as non Vaishnavs, who r to b killed by Him

Hearing this Jaya n Vijaya say, Prabhu v don't want to lead a prolonged life on earth, v want return to Vaikunt as early as possible, so make us b born as asuras.

they r as follows:

1st : Hiranyaksha n Hiranyakashipu --- related to Bhakth Prahlad story,

2nd Ravan n Mahiravan ---- Related to Ramayan

3rd ( am not very sure of this avatar of ) must be Kamsa n sisupala may b u can ask someone else abt it.

so every time Vishnu had to kill them for some reason,

this is the back ground.

now in Ravan's time his Wife Mandodari gives birth to a baby girl, whose Jatak reveals that this baby's husband i.e, Ravan's son in-law would kill Ravan.

so he gets angry n sends his brother Vibhishan to kill that baby, but Mandodari pleads Vibhishan not to kill the baby,

so this Vibhishan takes the baby n goes to Janak Raj's kingdom at which time Janak will be preparing for a yaga to get children, knowing this just before Janak comes n plows the ground he keeps the baby in the box below the ground n sees to it that the baby goes into Janak's hands. n obviously Janak who didn't have any children at that time was very happy to find this baby n coasiders this as a shubhsuchak before proceeding for the yaga.

Vibhishan comes n tells this to Mandodari, but not to his brother.

Sita Maata is an avatar of Srilakshmi devi.

By the way i didnot mean to say that u don't know science,

even for today there r many things which still i don't know, that was just an ex. of ice , just to make u understand, i wrote it just in case if u r a very young school going boy/ girl it would have helped to understand.

I don't like to quarrel or make fun of anyone, simply b'coz its not good, i'm very friendly with all.

If u would have told before that u read ramayan n have this doubt may b this would have come first,

anyway it was not meant to hurt anyone, i wrote there as if i was writing to a small child, i'm sorry if my previous post has hurt u.

namasthe, n have a good day.

:-) Janaki.

Guest guest

Sita Upanishad

------------------

Om ! Gods ! With ears let us hear what is good;

-------------

Om ! Peace ! Peace ! Peace !

1. The gods said to Prajapati: who is Sita? What is Her form? Then Prajapati replied: She is Sita:

2. Being the first cause Sita is known as Prakriti; of Pranava too She is cause And so is named Prakriti.

3. Maya in very essence is Sita of three letters formed. Called Vishnu, the world-seed, and Maya, too, is the letter i.

4. The letter “Sa” denotes truth immortal; Achievement; Siva with his consort.

Ta denotes the Queen of Speech United with Brahman, the Deliverer.

5. The Goddess who is the great Illusion, whose form is unmanifest, and who is denoted by ‘i’ becomes manifest, beauteous as the moon, faultless of limb, decked with ornamental garlands, pearls and other adornments.

6. She is essentially the Vedic speech - Vac. On earth, at the tip of the plough She springs up, who, as the bliss of Brahman-realization, is ever present. Thirdly, as denoted by ‘i’ She becomes unmanifest. So is She Sita. Thus they explain in the text of the Saunakas.