IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishnadasa

???????

Rate this topic

Dear bandhus

hare krishna

I have a serious question to quote! well I hope none of you get angry and blast on me as I see with some of past replies.

I basically hail from a place called Udipi( place where Srimad Madwacharya started spreading his devine dwaita philosophy and destroyed all adwaita thoughts)

Well, I also follow this philosophy and so do I the Lord Shri Krishna chaitanya as well. My questons are simple

Why we are here? ( I mean suffering on earth)

Well if you say because of our pastlife deeds - then there should be a beginning to this FIRST past LIFE ? When did we get this first material body and why?

If we were the part and parcel of our lovely lord Sri Krisna , what made us to come over here to suffer? ( when we knew that was the happiest state one can ever have )

Well, How can we be sure that we will not again fall into this deadly material imperfect, fallible nature ? (as we have fallen down already even after being the part and parcel of our beutiful lord of vasus Vasudeva)

I hope u have understood my question and will make an attempt to answer

With kind regards

Srimad ramanaravinda Govinda Govinda

Vikram

because we chose to.

once we were with krishna (and we will be again with him too. actually we alread are, but we have to realize it.)

when we were with him, we noticed that he controls the material energy, and we serve him.

so we thougt, "if he controls it, why not we?"

so krishna said, "okay, i love you and will not take your freedom away. you are not my slave. so, yes, you can go to control the material energy. but you cannot do it unless you forget me. so, my maya will help you forget me."

thus we have forgotten him, and are experiencing births after births, and in one human life we would realize god again.

the other reason for some of us is simply to bring krishna consciousness to the materially suffering people. we do not care if we suffer, but becasue of our compassion for others we come to help them become krishna conscious. narad does it all the time. prabhupada was one such person/soul.

some come at a time when they know krishna is coming to do some lila and they want to enjoy it in person. sometime we come as a stff/helper of great soul who comes for some specific purpose.

however, we are not sinners, no one is, as some religion preaches. hinduism provides ways to live as much sin-free as possible.

did it help?

Dear friend,

||Anandathirtham athulam bhaje taapatrayapaham||

I salute unto that Anandathirtha who is filthless and the remover of all miseries

hare krisna

I thank you for your kind answer.

Your answer dispelled some of my doubts, but stil existing the one which is unanswered

That is how can we be sure that we will not get attracted by the material creation and come down again here ??. (Or i would say does your answer mean when we came into the material nature it was the first time we came into being. Does that mean we had never taken any births before that ?)

I hope you would find some time to answer

Guest guest

I have a doubt, when you say we were with krishna, does the we mean the human beings are all the living things. In that case what made us to become humans and others to become animals , insects parasites etc. Which drives that decision ?

<< how can we be sure that we will not get attracted by the material creation and come down again here ??. >>

once we are with krishna, it is up to us to come here or not come here. there is no exeternal force to compell us.

maya is just a servant of krishna, and when you are krishna's devotee in His presence, maya never dares to bother you.

<< does your answer mean when we came into the material nature it was the first time we came into being. >>

no. we, the souls are eternal, as krishna is.

we could be here or could be with krishna.

<< Does that mean we had never taken any births before that ? >>

no. we have taken millions billions of births.

the total amount of milk we have drunk in all past lives combined is much more than the ocean.

Guest guest

|Anandathirtham athulam bhaje tapathrapaham!

I salute unto that supreme Anandathirtha who is filthless and remover of all miseries

Hare krsna

I would say as Madhav says it purely depends upon our desires to choose which body to go in the beginning

Hari bol

viks