IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

pitfalls of democracy

Rate this topic

look at usa.

200 years of democracy.

superpower, that forces democracy everywhere.

presidents change every few years,

and the foreign policy changes with them.

if a presidency makes a lot of enemies around the world,

USA will suffer even when a good presidency comes.

more one has power, more sane/wise one has to be.

else many innocents will suffer.

does US has allies now in this war?

france, no.

briton, yes, but...

pak, yes, for some time till...

india, yes, as long as US actions are not adharma.

israel, yes/no.

to me it seems that some countries now know that US is busy with terrorism and has no time or energy for another war.

so.

n. korea is making n. bombs.

china is readying to take taiwan.

iran is firm to get n weapon secretly. is firm inher decision.

pak already has it and warns israel.

suppose, if all these cuntries go their way without disregard for the super policemen of the world - US,

what could US do? i think nothing much.

if it happens, india should not miss the oppertunity to be done with pak and Bdesh. it is also likely that pak would try to take over the whole kashmir. then indian should not wait some one else to come and save india.

india needs a democracy that is directly influenced by dharma as given in gita.

any more thoughts or commentws on this?

Guest guest

but you are forgetting an important thing. You keep harping on democracy, but let me assure you it doesn;t work in a country like India, where majority of people are dumb. We need dictatorship. Learn from Germans.

India cannot attack pakistan or bangaldesh.Pakistan has atom bombs.It will throw bomb on delli and bombay and many will die.what will we achieve by attacking bangaldesh?Capture it and do what?Its a beggar country anyway.

If we have more money like america,then pakistan and bangaldesh will be afraid of us.If we have more companies like japan,pakistan will be afraid of us.Then we can tell them "look,musharrap.If you send terrorists i will affect you economically" then musharrap will not sends terrorists.

similiarly we can tell bangaldeshis "you have to stop beating hindus in bangladesh"they will obey us.japan and america became superpower only by their money.we should follow their example.

America is good guy.If we are friends with america and get more H1b visas and F1 visas,soon we will develop.But without America all these stupid countries like north korea,pakistan, will be uncontrolled.

Good suggestion madhav.

Guest guest

India cannot attack pakistan or bangaldesh.Pakistan has atom bombs.It will throw bomb on delli and bombay and many will die.

I think India bought some missile defense systems from Israel and they re also developing their own defense system.

www.missilethreat.com

( -> search -> india -> then you ll find india s "official" defense systems)

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Priya Madhavji and Sampathji,

I have read your comments here. Thought it would be nice to reply. I dont think the assesment that Ameri or any other country can help us is right. We have to fight for ourselves.

Like Hindu Patriot said democracy is not compatible with our society. We cant even bring a law for population control because of this system.

Third about atomic weapons. I think very country shold have weapons to protect themselves. This is the only way to peace, in a world like this. Remember if aztecs had weapons there would be no massacre same with native tribes of ameri. Your sentiments seems to hinge on the fact that Iran is predominantly mollah state so they should not develop weapons. I say if they develop they wont be a threat to us. All through the 80s the Ameri have been encouraging these kashimiri terror mongers calling them freedom fighters and even tho this day they are encouraging pakis. If this so called war on terr goes on chances are they will be with pak. One thing you have not understood is that their belief is based on a biblical thought called "manifest destiny" which says they are superior to tohers according to "god" so veryone should be their subordinates. This applies to everyone including China and India. The moment they see India becoming a superpower they will launch operation "kashmir freedom" to win hearts and minds in the Mollah world. Why, cos they cant touch Palesti or Chechnya, we the nation of "peaceful Gandhis" will accept whatever we are told!! Thats why.

If we dont submit they will launch "Operation NagalandFreedom" they have given refugee status to this naga terror leader and he lives here goes around making anti india and anti -hindu statements. Example " Kingdom of god" will be built in Nagaland and hindus have to leave.

We dont need this so called democracy that will churn out more Laloos and Sonias and Bukharis. We need a strong leader and a panchayati raj system combined.

I see some very extreme people saying invade pak. AND THEN?? dO WHAT? We will have anoter 100 million mollahs to deal with.

It would be wise to know that any non white country associated with Ameri in the past has been used by them and then dumped. Look at all the examples. including Ira.They are already launching a big conversion project to convert atleast 20% of India by 202O so they can get more political support within India.It is called the Joshua project. Our family oriented lifestyle is slowly being replaced by consumerism and traditions are being forced to abandoned. We need and Indian way of life, not anyone else's.

Our future lies in allying with like minded countries like china and russia, to merge as a nation with self respect, pride and unity based on Hindu Indian culture.

ps: I am molla, recently I send an email to 2 hindu coworkers to sponsor one hindu child each paying only $8 a month to save them from conversion. SURPRISE!! NO REPLY!! They look at me like I am a "fanatic" even tho my name clearly says I am a molla.

Wonder when hindus will wake up and take lead. Mollas like me have to go around and spread the word.

Guest guest

I used the word molla for Musalman. I dint want to use the word in english for privacy reasons.

Guest guest

hi salam,

Every country acts selfishly and amerika is no exception.Nobody acts for interest of the world.But I believe that in end Amerika would be a natural ally of India,since large NRI"s live in america and India is a huge market for amerika.China cannot be our ally until they hand over occupied territories to us.Russia is a very good ally of us.

I spoke for amerika since amerika fights our common enemy usama bin laden and jaish e mohammed.All the jihadis who fight in iraq and afghanisthan now will fight with India once that war ends.So its better if amerika finishes off as many terrorists as possible.

I only shudder at any gulf countries having atom bombs.All they need is to fall under a dictator like usama.He wont think twice about bombing india.

Any way I am happy at you for being a patriotic Indian.Many Indians now dont tend to be patriotic and are selfish.God bless you.

salam bhai,

i have no disagreement with what you said.

when i see a molla from bharat, i see his hindu ancestors, and feel sorry why the decendent could not give up islam when no one imposes it upon them now.

so, my request, with respect, is:

please give up islam. it is not worth it on the vedic land.

you are a molla by name only, and hindu in reality, if my guess is correct.

and you are very rare.

no hindu, i caution, should think all mullas are like you are. we hidus have known islam followers for centuries.

welcome here. let us do something towards solving our hindu problems.

india needs a democracy that is directly influenced by dharma as given in gita.

-----

preach bhagavad gita.. the surrendering to krsna..

-----

but you are forgetting an important thing. You keep harping on democracy, but let me assure you it doesn;t work in a country like India, where majority of people are dumb. We need dictatorship. Learn from Germans.

I've lived in this w. for several decades & I trust my eyes, ears, & brain. Can you fool me with your madhuravadin mouths? Who has the right to interpret BG.? Is kr`eSna a democrat or a dictator?

Your nation & religion are feeble giants not bcos they're threatened but spoiled as loose as mud clots. And the spoilers are yourselves, indians & hindus. Which social principle to be better is not impo. for I'm changing the spoiled children. Let's wait to see the outcome. You needn't to learn from anybody bcos you need only to "do in Rome as Romans do".

India cannot attack pakistan or bangaldesh.Pakistan has atom bombs.It will throw bomb on delli and bombay and many will die.what will we achieve by attacking bangaldesh?Capture it and do what?Its a beggar country anyway.

If we have more money like america,then pakistan and bangaldesh will be afraid of us.If we have more companies like japan,pakistan will be afraid of us.

I don't care for whether India can attack pakistan or bangaldesh. Pl. look at Iraq & then bangaldesh. So smart are you! A q.: how can you have more money like America & Japan?

China cannot be our ally until they hand over occupied territories to us.

------------

My simple solution: by war once again if only you dare & you can.

A Chn. saying: the winners are kings & the losers are bandits.

------------

Don't you think yourself are too naive & self-centered. If a muslim replace "Islam" with "Hinduism" & then say that to you, what will you react? If all religious names were exchanged in this forum, I would think it to be an extreme islamic forum. Know yourselves, pl..

------------

<< Don't you think yourself are too naive & self-centered. If a muslim replace "Islam" with "Hinduism" & then say that to you, what will you react? If all religious names were exchanged in this forum, I would think it to be an extreme islamic forum. Know yourselves, pl.. >>

to give up islam means this:

- do not go to mosques

- do not listen to mullas

- do not follow koran or hadith

- do not go to macca, madina, etc.

- do not burry the dead

- do not do namaj

- do not celebrate muslim holidays like ramjan, etc.

- do not circumcise children or adults

- do not say 'allah or akbar' etc.

- do not marry or divorce per islam ceremony

- do not participate in tajia

- do not pray in muslim style

- do not dress like muslims

- do not do hairs like muslims

- etc.

after giving up islam, it is not necessary he/she should pick another religion in bharat.

if a hindu goes in rome,

even then he/she should live like a hindu.

gita never says live like romans in rome.