IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
veluthukaran

how to defeat Islam?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even without Hindus, it will continue to exist. There is no death for that which has no beginning. So relax, Hinduism is here to stay.

yes, however, hindus do need a safe and secure place/country

where their religious practie is not challanged by any anti hindu. that place is hindustan, the cradle of the vedic civilization. if hindustan is not saved for the hindus,

then hinduism can survice hereand there, but hoindus will get the kicks from the anti-hindus, and that is not the way to live; not it helps sustain/propagage the vedic culture.

hAr hindu ke hridaya me ke tivra bhAvna rahani chAhiye

ki hindustan hamArA hai.

Guest guest

Hinduism is based on the Vedas.

Adi Shankara (incarnation of Lord Shiva) says Bhagavad Gita is the quintessence of all the Vedas.

Bhagavad Gita says surrender to God (regardless of whether He be called Krishna or Allah or Jehovah or Buddha), love Him, serve Him.

First do that, then worry about the politics of who rules what country...

Modern so-called Hindus want freedom from Muslims - first get freedom from the dictation of your own material senses.

If you surrender to ALLAh- Then you wil have to eat Beef

If you surrender to Jesus - Then you will have to drink

Wine

And If you surrender to Krishna - Then you will have no restriction but to only Love Krishna

So dear guest choose now whatever you want the choice is yours

Hari Hari bol

Guest guest

According to which scripture does it say that one has to eat beef to surrender to Allah? It certainly doesn't say that in the Quran.

According to which scripture does it say surrender to Jesus requires drinking of wine? It certainly doesn't say so in the Bible.

Guest guest

First of all it is debatable if Adi Shankara was an incarnation of shiva or not. He never claimed he was, this was a story made up after his time. Adi Shankara believed God was formless, impersonal and absolute so he could never even be a Shaivite.

{Bhagavad Gita says surrender to God (regardless of whether He be called Krishna or Allah or Jehovah or Buddha), love Him, serve Him.}

Where does it say that? It says surrender to God as Krishna or as Brahman, but nowhere does it mention Allah, Jehova or Buddha. By the way Buddha was not God and nor does he ever claim to be. Buddha was agnostic. Allah is a totally different concept of God than the Hindu concept and is more similar to other Abrahamic concept of God.

We may agree that God is one, but there are different concepts or ideas about God, some good some bad. Some religions justify doing wrong to people of other religions as a service to their God. Now do you agree with that?

As I know if one likes to join Islam, then the very mullah surely makes the desired person to do two things

1. cut the lower part for sunnat

2. eat beef as the formal entry

I dunno whether Quran says to eat beef or not , but it certainly refers to propetiating holy cows to allah to appeace him, and the obvious fact is that the sacrificed cows should later be eaten, comeon have you ever wondered how the supreme lord can be appeased by killing cows?

I think the same thing holds good for christianity as well!

Afterall both of the faiths started for either cave dwelers or for the nomads. Thats not the stuff for the holy vaishnawa who relishes by pleasing the Supreme Lord with ecstatic kirthan and hymns

hari hari bol

yes i know you the resident guest since years.

<< First do that, then worry about the politics of who rules what country... >>

knowging/realizeing god take a long time, even several births. but you have to live under a gov. each moment of life. if there is poisioon smoke or chilli smoke you your home, you cnnot do any sadhana, and die. so, politics (who whoud rule devotees) cannot be ignored. it has priority.

<< Modern so-called Hindus want freedom from Muslims - first get freedom from the dictation of your own material senses. >>

live in a muslim state and practice your chanting or sankirtana before poking nose in teh matter in which you undestand the least.

if you are a krishna devotee, then that is because a vedic person - prabhupada - introduced you to bhakti. he taughty you that by saying it is not hinduism or a prt of it. this was like cheating a child to give it right medicine. you fail to understand it and keep singing and thinking youare not a hindu. well, islam will not keep you unharmed. you ae just as kafir as a hindu is to islam.

if you are getting any time to do chanting or kirtana,

then it is because a gov. and is police and military had make you secure to do it. so, thank them because you are under that political system.

your message indicecty pushes one to disunite for political reason. but unity is needed. what is achieved by yoy Hks is beaue of the unity under prabhupada. so, try to understand.

you aer not helping your mother-culture and its people.

however, if you are so selfish that you personally want to get krishna and go to him without caring for the rest here,

then that is your choice, not ours.

we, want a "smoke free" home country. without it we have no chance to do any sadhana. this is simple to understand but perhaps not for you.

praNAm ganeshprasad ji,

good to hear from you.

one day i will retire from this forum.

i am glad that some hindu here do understand my points.

i pray they continue spreading the truth,

and keep making efforts to unite the hindus.

deep jaltaa rahe.

tej phailataa rahe.

prem baDhataa rahe.

sangaThan jamataa rahe.

dushman darate rahe.n

dharma jitaa rahe.

ghante bajate rahe.n

deva darshan hote rahe.n

gita gaate rahe.n

shanti phaili rahe.

arjuns jagrita rahe.n

jai jaikaar hote rahe.n

I really wish India and Asia in general, would of never heard of christianity or islam. That's only a wish that can't be granted. I'm frustrated, because I agree with you on most things.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and a purpose ... but we just don't know what it is yet. Yes, that means Christianity and Islam exists because God allowed them to exist for a purpose.

I like to think of the World as a living body and humans as its organisms which lives within it (Science proven that human body also have other organisms like worms and parasites which coexist within it).

Just as Human body get sick due to some alien organism come and invade it, causing imbalance in the body, so is the World "sick" due to influence of the Ignorance in form of Muslims and Christians.

And just as the body's immune system fights back and restore the Body's order, so does the Righteous ones needs to fight and restore the World's Order.

But we cannot do that by taking weapons (YET) - we must fight ignorance with Truth. Time to fight them with weapons (if required) will come. That time, who knows who will become your enemies - even I could stand against you if it is fated such. So, fight well and fight fairly. Ignorance can be won by Truthfulness and those who fight with Truth must be truthful to his belief and himself.

I want India to be stay India and not become a prototype of America.

That will be for today's youths' to determine. They can embrace their religion and beliefs or reject them. A lot of people influencing the youths today - politicians, gurus, movies and media. We just have to wait and see.

praNAm.

kem laDavu.n ane shAmAte laDavu

te mATe mArA vichAro me.n ahi.n jaNAvelA chhe.

hethi vadhu khAs biju kaai.n navu.n nathi.

hinduo sampa kari eka thai

yogya karma kari adhrmi par vijay leLace

tej baaki chhe.

sataya ane yogya vichAr dhArA nA prasAr thi

parivartan aave, jo amal thAy to.

parivartan /krAnti e samuhik kirya chhe,

kelA maNas ni kriya nathi.

Prabhupada not only taught how to do bhakti, but he

taught and gave literture how to teach/spead bhakti.

his followers use it, and dharma sperads.

thus some few can lead, and some more can act/follow.

Guest guest

It is better that he 'preach' to hindus, than u convert, and mislead them. Think rationally. How can we survive in a world where the main aim of hindus is to eliminate muslims, & the main aim of muslims to eliminate hindus. It would result in complete anarchy...

Guest guest

It would be better if India was a multicultural society like say Australia was. That racial equality would probably stop this hindu/ muslim conflict, and put it into context.

If we did not have any other religions, how would we be able to learn? To question some old & outdated views?

<< How can we survive in a world where the main aim of hindus is to eliminate muslims, >>

i have not said that.

i try to convince the hindus that

we neeed to get rid of islam from the Vedic land.

that means the muslisms need to give up islam.

<< & the main aim of muslims to eliminate hindus. >>

yes it is, and they have salughtered us for 1000 years, and destroyed our temples a vedic libraries.

still we have survived and our dharma also has survived.

<< It would result in complete anarchy... >>

if we lived in an anarchy where we were slaughterd over 1000 years, then we can live in an anatchy that you think may result if we try to take the invaded islam out from bharat.

however, if we unite and act, it will piss off many asuric people even if we do not act but show that we are united and are able to act if so necessary to serve the global and national hindu interests. it will bring more order and dharma on the vedic land, eventually, if not immediately.

there is tremendeous power in unity and focussed and effective leadership.

<< It would be better if India was a multicultural society like say Australia was. >>

The professor of political science Samuel Hutington says contrary to this in his book Teh Clashes of Civilizations.

After the end of cold war,

people find their identity in cultures and civilizations they belong to. islam is anti to any other religion, ideology, or civilization. He says, "the borders of Islam are bloody" always. in my words, islam and peace do not mix.

the hallmark characteristic of islam is barbaric violence to solve any difference.

do you want to live with one who follows that ideology?

if so, then take him to the land where islam is born, and live with him there. islam is invaded in india by force, it has no right to be there, just as a cancer cell has no right to be in your body, no matter how much they multiply there.

by desi_ravi

It is better that he 'preach' to hindus, than u convert, and mislead them. Think rationally. How can we survive in a world where the main aim of hindus is to eliminate muslims, & the main aim of muslims to eliminate hindus. It would result in complete anarchy...

I do not know which cave you have hidden yourself in, but the world IS in complete anarchy right about now.

You say the Anarcy will occur IF the main aim of Muslims and Hindus were to eliminate each other. Guess what - Muslim's main aim IS to eliminate others (which include Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Hindusm). They have NOT stopped for the past 1,400 years.

What we are saying here is ... it is about time we fight back. Because co-existence is NOT possible when the other do not want to co-exist with you.

It would be better if India was a multicultural society like say Australia was. That racial equality would probably stop this hindu/ muslim conflict, and put it into context.

If we did not have any other religions, how would we be able to learn? To question some old & outdated views?

Australia (and US for that matter) is a POOR excuse for multicultural society. Read your World History properly.

Australia was an island prison - where convicts from UK dumped in there so they could perish. This convicts later survived and turn the Island into a new colony for UK. However, as more and more Britons come to Australia, the Abrogines of the Island was abused, killed and kicked further and further inland. Even today, the rights of the Aborgines are not fullfilled by the government which attend to ignore the matter.

In India alone, before coming of Islam and Christianity, there was plenty of sect and beliefs which questioned many of the old views (including Atheism). So Hindus don't need to learn anything from Muslims.

Guest guest

Mr Maadhav,

What makes Prabupaadha so special,he is any other devotte of the lord?He not giving recognition to Tulsidas makes him a anti Ram baktha and should be punished for that,instead u reveal him as if hes so great and all that?

Is he the assigned fan club president of Lord krishna by lord krishna?