IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

God comes in any form you know and acknowledge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

him.

God can come as Krishna, as Rama, Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma, Jehovah, Yahweh, whatever you desire to see.

Why do I think this?

Well, how else do you explain the idea that everyone sees a different God upon death or upon self-realization?

Shankara saw Shiva, so he said, "I am Shiva", right?

Correct me if I'm wrong there.

Go to www.near-death.com and READ those near death experiences. You will not find ONE Christian seeing God as Krishna. Yet, they do ultimately accept Hindu tenets of karma, and reincarnation.

They accept the idea of merging with God, though still retaining some individuality. Yet, they also accept the idea there is NO personal God, just an impersonal God, who often comes down as a person to guide humanity back to him.

That's what I've read at least from this site.

Guest guest

because someone in the preaching of Iskcon has begun in Iraq said I should create a new topic and discuss this. So that's what I'm doing.

Guest guest

{They accept the idea of merging with God, though still retaining some individuality. Yet, they also accept the idea there is NO personal God, just an impersonal God, who often comes down as a person to guide humanity back to him.}

It looks the closest to the Visitadvaita philosophy of Sri Ramanuja or Bodhayana before him. I stress it's the 'philosophy' not beliefs of ramanuja that it's closer to.

I agree that God can come in any form, the devotee wishes to see. There's no limitations.

Guest guest

and the devotees wishes to see a form of god that they, with great respect, know from scriptures and spiritual master

love is being informed about the lover, not concocting something we like and loving it

otherwise it is like loving ourselves