IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

This Muslim asked these Question about Vishnu.

Rate this topic

Allah throne is on a water and i've said take a look at Lord Vishnu the Superme also has his throne on the water.

This is what he replied:

The supreme God of Hinduism? Why is he the supreme god in your religion? There is only one God, and we are told to acknowledge only one God -- Allah (SWT).

But, for curiosity's sake, where does it say that Vishnu's throne was over the water? And how old are these documents?

I was reading about Hinduism online, and a lot of scholars (if not all) believe that Hinduism was originally monotheistic, but then evolved into a polytheistic faith. But what was very interesting was that people discovered that Muhammad (p) was prophesied in the Hindu scriptures. They even described Medinah to be his city, the meaning of his name, the teachings he will come with, the finality of his Prophethood, etc. I was REALLY amazed when I read that.

"The supreme God of Hinduism? Why is he the supreme god in your religion?"

The same resaon Allah is seen as the (Supreme) God of Islam.

"There is only one God, and we are told to acknowledge only one God -- Allah (SWT)."

True, we acknowledge him by the name other then Allah.....

Guest guest

The supreme God of Hinduism? Why is he the supreme god in your religion? There is only one God, and we are told to acknowledge only one God -- Allah (SWT).

he's allright.. god is one, india is monotheistic

god is bhagavan, the one who has all opulences..

one opulence is greatness, so he's allah, the greatest

another opulence is that he is the sustainer of everything... vishnu

another one is that he's the all attractive.. krsna

and so on

Guest guest

being Kalki, Vishnu's last avatar, then you are seriously deceived. Islamic fundamentalists are trying to convert Hindus to Islam through this seriously faulty logic. Mohammed is NOT Kalki.

By the way, Vishnu I think lies on an ocean of milk. Not water.

Guest guest

"Muhammad (p) was prophesied in the Hindu scriptures. They even described Medinah to be his city, the meaning of his name, the teachings he will come with, the finality of his Prophethood, etc. I was REALLY amazed when I read that."

Please don't tell me you fell for that trick. I'll make it quick, the info is islamic propaganda that is to try to make you convert to Islam. The so-called purana they claim has been falsified by them - it is not authentic (because they know that alot of Hindus don't know about their scriptures) they use this to their advantage. Learn about

Hinduism from a master so you don't fall victim to islam or it's propaganda.

Guest guest

it is not so strange that such big phenomenon is prophetized by vedic related scriptures

if we read well these prophecyes, a religion prophetized as mleccha dharma, as a way to give a little discipline even to the demons, it does not give too much danger to who wants to follow the sanatana dharma

in puranas there's not written that islamism will be the absolute reality in the place of everhything that was there before, so, for muslims, is not a very good propaganda

Guest guest

or Kalki for that matter. It may have been predicted in the Bhavishya Purana, but Muslims would never admit to that version. They would only admit to the idea that Islam IS the true religion and that Mohammed was the last avatar of Vishnu, Kalki.

Guest guest

and it is not true and not written in maha bhavisha purana.. then if they want to believe that mohamed is bill gates or michael jackson they are free

Guest guest

Who said a religion need to be monotheistic?Is being polytheistic a mistake?

By the way hinduism isnt monotheistic or polytheistic.Its pantheism.Thats the best form of monotheism.Its monotheism at its height.

Nobody said vishnu is the supreme god.Vishnu means one who is everywhere.There is nothing except vishnu in the universe."sarvam vishnumayam jagath"

Those who think he's at at vaikunda alone are mistaken.Hes within us and as us.

Guest guest

Its pantheism.Thats the best form of monotheism.Its monotheism at its height.

--panteism is a corruption or a more tribal form of polytheism.. it means that all is god. It will seem too subtle to you, but the right way is that god is all, not that all is god

Nobody said vishnu is the supreme god

--read something of vedic literature

Vishnu means one who is everywhere.There is nothing except vishnu in the universe."sarvam vishnumayam jagath"

--so he's the supreme and he contains also variety and plurality.. me, you, him etc..

Those who think he's at at vaikunta alone are mistaken

--it is our wrong perception.. if we see vishnu we see vaikunta everywhere. So, in a sense, he's fully manifested only in vaikunta. In our consciousness status we do not see hima and vaikunta, but we see indirectly him as maya

Hes within us and as us.

--we are part and subordinate of vishnu.. not the whole