IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
barney

The real Demi-Gods of Hinduism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dei barney! adi vange pore. dun simply post nonsense without reading the BhagavadGita, Sri Mad Bhagavatam & other literatures properly. You are a disgrace for the human beings for claiming yourself to be God. If you are God now, can you tell me in which part of my body does it feel itchy?

Guest guest

I neither preach nor advertise. I post what is useful to my spritual guide and to share it with others.

--------------------------

yeah u dun preach coz u r not bothered bout others wether they become a theist or not. but ISKCON cares, if not it wudn't have made thousands around the world as Krishna Bhaktas. u won't do that for sure. so u got no right to blame ISKCON's preaching activities.

I am very much against anyone who says Hindus are praying to demigods. You my friend do not know me or understand me. I dislike anyone trying to distort the mind of Hindus and ISKCON is one of them whom I cannot stand for their kind of preaching. If they need to preach they should preach to non Hindus like Christians and Muslims.

i think that urself barney u r living somewhere else but not in this planet. dun u see many christians fr europe, USA, australia & etc are becoming krsna bhaktas by ISKCON on this planet? ISKCON has even sat it's foot into muslim countries for preaching. such as IRAN,IRAQ Saudi Arabia, South Africa. ISKCON has successfully setting up 1st temple in MOSCOW after long fight & sufferings with the people there. wud u do that ? wud u do what ISKCON does ? u know to talk BIG!

Krishna is one of the icon of the many deities in Hindu pantheon and to make him the Supreme God and show disrespect for other dieties is silly, ignorant and stupid of ISKCON members and its gurus.

You are disrespecting the deities by addressing them as Supreme Brahman. They are servants of Krishna & it is a blaspheme to them if u address them as SUpreme. when a king is there, how can we address his minister to be more supreme than the KING?

All forms of Hindu dieties are of the Supreme Brahman who is formless yet can manifest and who is Omnipotent. But you and your kind do not undertsnad this simple concept.

If you have ever read bhagavadgita & bhagavatam u wudn't speak such as above. i'm sure u haven't read it. Krsna has mentioned that unintelligent men does not know Him.

here are few quotes for u my dear FREN!!

In Bhagavadgita 9.11 :-

avajananti mam mudha

manusim tanum asritam

param bhavam ajananto

mama bhuta-mahesvaram

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be.

In Bhagavadgita 9.17:

pitaham asya jagato

mata dhata pitamahah

vedyam pavitram omkara

rk sama yajur eva ca

I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable Om. I am also the Rg, the Sama and the Yajur Vedas.

In Bhagavadgita 9.24:

aham hi sarva-yajnanam

bhokta ca prabhur eva ca

na tu mam abhijananti

tattvenatas cyavanti te

I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down.

In Bhagavadgita 9.23:-

ye py anya-devata-bhkta

yajante sraddhayanvitah

te pi mam eva kaunteya

yajanty avidhi-purvakam

Those who are devotees of other gods and who worship them with faith actually worship only Me, O son of Kuntī, but they do so in a wrong way.

Bhagavadgita 7.3:-

manusyanam sahasresu

kascid yatati siddhaye

yatatam api siddhanam

kascin mam vetti tattvatah

Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.

Bhagavagita 7.13

tribhir guna-mayair bhavair

ebhih sarvam idam jagat

mohitam nabhijanati

mam ebhyah param avyayam

Deluded by the three modes [goodness, passion and ignorance], the whole world does not know Me, who am above the modes and inexhaustible.

Bhagavadgita 7.15:

na mam duskrtino mudhah

prapadyante naradhamah

mayayapahrta-jnana

asuram bhavam asritah

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me.

Bhagavadgita 7.19:

bahunam janmanam ante

jnanavan mam prapadyate

vasudevah sarvam iti

sa mahatma su-durlabhah

After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare.

Bhagavadgita 7.24:

avyaktam vyaktim apannam

manyante mam abuddhayah

param bhavam ajananto

mamavyayam anuttamam

Unintelligent men, who do not know Me perfectly, think that I, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Kṛṣṇa, was impersonal before and have now assumed this personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is imperishable and supreme.

Well, Barney u said God is formless/impersonal rite? But Krsna denies it over here this verse above. So who is rite? Yourself ? or Krishna?

BhagavadGita 7.25

naham prakasah sarvasya

yoga-maya-samavrtah

mudho yam nabhijanati

loko mam ajam avyayam

I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible.

You are trying to be sarcastic in questioning my belief. Why should it bother you? You should make sure your faith in your belief would liberate you and give you peace of mind and teach you to serve mankind in whatever way you can. That is called manu dharma [man's duty to society and himself]. So, stop being smart and start searching your soul for the hidden Brahman.

We are not being sarcastic becoz ur belief contradicts the vedas & bhagavdgita. So we're trying to correct it. We care also for others spiritual life. So we want others to be on right path & not get fooled. You may understand why ur belief contradicts after reading the quotes i have stated above. Even after this u still wanna argue & not trying to understand it, i have no words left for u but tired with u.

Thank you.

Guest guest

As this is a relative world, there must be rogues and honest men. A rogue is not an eternal rogue. A rogue is the saint of the future. Roguery is a negative virtue. It is not a separate entity. Honesty will have no existence in the absence of roguery. The raison d’etre of roguery is to glorify honesty. Roguery and honesty are the obverse and the reverse of the same coin. They are mental creations only. Even a rogue has some virtues. There is neither absolute roguery nor absolute honesty. God Himself plays the part of a rogue in the world’s drama for His Lila. There is neither John nor Peter.

If Spiritual Samskaras are not yet strong,you are not yet molded properly. You need Satsanga for one year more. You should repeat 200 Malas of any Mantra daily (200 x 108 = 21,600 times). You should take Sattvic food only, such as rice, Dhal, bread, fruits and milk. Give up meat at once. Observe Mauna for two hours daily. Live alone for two hours in a room. Introspect. Meditate. Watch your thoughts carefully.

Guest guest

Barney

U R a fool number one. U better read and understand the shastras under a bonafide spiritual teacher. Please dont open this site anymore. How many times should i tell this to u?

Guest guest

A righteous man is he who is pure in thought, word and deed and who observes Yama and Niyama to the very letter. He ever moves astray for the sake of paltry gains and selfish ends. He is ever pious, God-fearing, Self-centered and selfless. He has cosmic vision and a broad outlook. He is equanimous and tolerant towards all. He is a mine of all virtues like charity, nobility, sincerity, humility, renunciation, serenity, simplicity and so on. No egoism, no lust, no greed, no crooked-mindedness, no vanity can find a place in him. The righteous man is ever the object of adoration of all. There will be no enemies to him at all, for he loves all friends and foes equally.

Your anger shows that your pride is hurt very badly by Barley, yet he did not respond to your anger which shows his patience and wisdom.

Please do not use foul language and spoil the purpose of this site.

Guest guest

Hi guys,

Can anyone out there pls list for me 7(may be) 9 role of Women according to Vedas. Preferably in Sanskrite otherwise English/Hindi is fine

Thanks