IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

War is Godess Kali Killing The Demons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada : Sometimes Kali becomes so infuriated that she indiscriminately kills all kinds of asuras. There is a popular picture of goddess Kali in which she wears a garland composed of the heads of the asuras and holds in her left hand a captured head and in her right hand a great khadga, or chopper, for killing asuras. Great wars are symbolic representations of Kali's devastation of the asuras and are actually conducted by the goddess Kali. (SB 4.24.18)

Guest guest

Godess Kali iis a servant of Lord Krsna. She is more pleased when we worship her master, than to become Kali worshipers The Hare Krsna movement is menat for pricipally training brahmanas, not that we are also expected to be the ksatriyas. We can also train the ksatriyas of the wrold how to rule properly. This the purpose of setting up varnasrama educational schools,and we need your help to do this, but it is not that by becoming Kali worshipers that we can do a better job of dealing with opposition than by being a Vaisnava. Lord Brahma says srsti sthiti pralaya sadhana saktir eka....Durga is simple the shadow of Lord Krsna, and one of His many energies....parasya saktir vividhaiva sruyate Svetasvatara Upanisad

Jai Ganesh

are you in a position to call maa Kali a servent?

have you ever known a shodow to be different from the person?

energy and energetic no difference.

hey jaga janani hey jagdambe maa tu bhavani saranma layge

Jai Shree Krishna

<< We can also train the ksatriyas of the wrold how to rule properly. >>

so far i have not seen yet any Hk that can handle a weapon.

dhoti, mridnaga, and symbals cannot help in training kshatriyas. in this time common weapon is ak-47.

i would be very happy to see any one train and raise kshatriyas.

Guest guest

-in spiritual realm to be a servant is not a disgrace.. kali is very happy to be subordinated to sri vishnu/krsna

have you ever known a shodow to be different from the person?

energy and energetic no difference.

-the difference is that one is the source of energy and the other is the energy.. so kali is the energy and vishnu/krsna the source. So she serves krsna acting to fulfill his desires

Guest guest

so far i have not seen yet any Hk that can handle a weapon.

..you obstinately do not want to understand that only a little percentage of gaudya vaishnavas are brahmins in the temple. There's devotees in social positions as sudra, vaisha, ksatrya, brahmins. Religion is for attain brahman, spiritual consciousness.. militar matters are trained by militars not by religions. Arjuna learns martial arts from drona and spiritual realizations from krsna

so propose your idea, open a training camp of ksatryas, teach ak-47, call people with your tendence and behaviour... but do not bother religious organizations

mixing the duties of varnas is a great disgrace, it is actually opposite to bhagavad gita. The gita is meant to teach to arjuna that he has not to betray his duty and to abandone his social class if he wants spiritual realization

so everyone has by karma to do his specific duty and offer it to krsna.. mixing duties is adharma

(arjuna can rule properly because he's spiritually trained, he's honest, detached and truthful.. this is the meaning of what gaura dasa has said)

Guest guest

ksatryas are not rebellious to spiritual authorities, brahmanas

otherwise they are criminals, not ksatryas

so if you do not take initiation from a bona fide spiritual master (keeping freely the life you feel more fit for you), as arjuna has done surrendering to krsna, you never be a real ksatrya.. religious, truthful, faithful, detached, impartial, heroic and so on

all these qualities come from spiritual advancement, if you constantly criticize spiritual authorities how can you speak of being a real ksatrya?

Jai Ganesh

Jai Maa Ambe

Re

(-in spiritual realm to be a servant is not a disgrace.. kali is very happy to be subordinated to sri vishnu/krsna)

never said it was, question was,

do you address mother yosoda a servent? do you call gopies servent?

Re

(-the difference is that one is the source of energy and the other is the energy.. so kali is the energy and vishnu/krsna the source. So she serves krsna acting to fulfill his desires)

question is:

energy and energetic are they separate?

worship maa Kali and father is pleased also

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

never said it was, question was,

••not my servant.. servant of sri krsna

do you address mother yosoda a servent? do you call gopies servent?

••again, they're servants of sri krsna. Everyone is serving krsna. Of course, for me, from my position, they are all worshipable devatas

question is:

energy and energetic are they separate?

••simultaneously united and separated, different existences but eternal relationship of servants and served

••sister... in kamsa prison durga/kali appears as krsna's sister /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jai Ganesh

Re

(••sister... in kamsa prison durga/kali appears as krsna's sister )

Kali is maa to me, she is venerate as mother by most who worship her.

but point taken she does appear as Krishna's sister.

why refer to her as servent?

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

Kali is maa to me, she is venerate as mother by most who worship her.

••i have said krsna's sister, not my sister... of course for me he's mother.. why not?

but point taken she does appear as Krishna's sister.

why refer to her as servent?

••be precise.. krsna's servant, not servant. Krsna is param (supreme) brahman (supreme brahman).. so everyone else is his subordinate, so his servant. Where's the problem? it is not an offence it is a worship, a praise. The ambassador, the minister, the messenger is received with the same honour as the king

Guest guest

so similar, we both worship the devil, as I;ve mentioned elsewhere. You call it kali, and we call it satan.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(••i have said krsna's sister, not my sister... of course for me he's mother.. why not?)

i got your point the first time.

Re

(••be precise.. krsna's servant, not servant. Krsna is param (supreme) brahman (supreme brahman).. so everyone else is his subordinate, so his servant. Where's the problem? it is not an offence it is a worship, a praise. The ambassadsor, the minister, the messenger is received with the same honour as the king)

in a family you have father, mother, brothers, sisters friends, we all know who is the boss, but do you refer to anyone as servents?

have you ever address a servent as servent?they have a name also.

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

Re

(so similar, we both worship the devil, as I;ve mentioned elsewhere. You call it kali, and we call it satan.)

We worship maa Kali as devine mother She actualy Kills SATAN and protects her childrens.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

have you ever address a servent as servent?they have a name also.

have i addressed sri kali as "hey servant.. come on?"

Guest guest

you are worshipping yourself.. you are the real evil

satan does not exist, kali ma is a divine personality

be careful

Guest guest

everyone so pissed? I thouhgt hindus were gentle and kind, just like us devil worshippers. We are very similar, no need to deny that fact or feel ashamed. Lets be friendly.

Guest guest

I thouhgt hindus were gentle and kind, just like us devil worshippers

at least you have found a difference.. go on like that

Guest guest

tell me in what way that this devil even comes close to kali!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you knew the true significance of Mata Kali, then you would not write this sort of nonsence. When your Mother gets angry would you call her Satan! this email is specially for those who regard kali maa as satan. They dnt even come close!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your mother may though depending on her attributes and qualities

Guest guest

namaste,

how dare you compare a goddess to a dirt like saten. if he exists that is!! in hinduism there is no saten...so comparing teachings of other religions will obviously sound rather pathetic and will contradict each other.

in the case of kalimaa and saten, kali is a goddess....worshipped by thousands of hindus...she possess attributes of Shakti (femimin power) and she destroys evil. saten on the other hand IS evil personified. so therefore they r exact opposites 2 each other....rather like if ur a christian Jesus and Saten!!!

hope now u realised how stupid u sounded.

JAI HIND!!!