IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

To all Vaishnavas and HK's and Shiva/Sakthi Worshippers

Rate this topic

Lord Krishna has Spoken the truth in the Gita. But he also said that All those who Worship the Demi-Gods thinking Krishna's as the Superme also Pleases Krishna. But i Don't think many are Doing this. The Superme have already said that not many of them will think him as a Superme. But Those who worship the Demi-Gods also takes birth at the Planets on the Demi-Gods.

My Mother still prays to Sakhti and the lesser-Demigods. I told her once and twice to REad the Gita but she refuse. But then i still respect her beliefs. I urged all Vasinavas and HKrishna to respect other faiths. Hindusim is alive today cos its united.

Although they are rivers by nature and meet at the same ocean but yet names are diffeent. So is God, the Supreme Brahman, call him by any name and he is stil the one God the world is fighting for.

Guest guest

HareKrishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!I offer my Humble Obeisances unto Him!

"Although they are rivers by nature and meet at the same ocean but yet names are diffeent. So is God, the Supreme Brahman, call him by any name and he is stil the one God the world is fighting for"

In this forum, you have seen many devotees arguing over God and His existence and so forth. The reasons are many. But the fundamental reason is not recognizing Krishna as Krishna and His pastimes. Not recognizing Krishna as Krishna and Supreme Personality of Godhead. Though everything merges into Him, doesnt mean everything is like Him and that we can call Him with any name. One has to understand that each name has its own potency and the name of KRISHNA has the highest potency. This, we take from Prabhupada because we follow him.

No one will argue the fact that Lord Shiva or Shakti or Brahma are Gods and that they have power.Everyone accepts that but by saying all these Gods are same as Supreme Krishna and that they exist with different names is not correct. Though they have different names but are same as Supreme Brahman cannot be accepted, atleast in the Chaitanya School of thought and if you critically analyse all the posts, you will discover at some level people try to generalise God(that is Lord Krishna) by comparing with other Gods and so forth which to my knowledge is blaspheming.Krishna says in the Gita that NO ONE IS EQUAL TO OR ABOVE HIM. It is pretty clear that He is all in all.

I can give you an example,if your father is the head of the family and the first rights should be given to him, it means he is the authority and should be recognized as top. This proves the fact that he is the head of family even though his children who are his offshoots represent him in different levels. Does this mean, you and your father are the same.No!

Same way, though there are many offshoot rivers flowing from towards the one big ocean, rivers maintain its identity and the ocean maintains its identity.The river cannot be compared to the ocean just because its merging. So if people in this forum argue it is because they recognize the fact that Krishna is the Supreme entity and all others are below Him and by giving a general format to Him is blaspheming Him.

This forum is not about HINDUISM, it is about spiritual consciousness related to Krishna, that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and all others are below HIM and that NO other GODS with different names can be EQUAL to HIM or ABOVE HIM.

So,Barney, if Gods have different names, it means that these GODS exist with different names and are different from Krishna and cannot be equal to the Supreme Brahman(which is an aspect of Krishna).These Gods might merge into the Supreme Brahman but they cannot be considered one with the Supreme Krishna who has a personal feature like you and me.The Supreme brahman you are talking about is but one aspect of Krishna and emanates from Him. This is the technical difference you should understand. Of all the aspects of Krishna,the personal feature(BHAGAWAN) is the supremost and then follows, PARAMATMA feature and BRAHMAN(which you mentioned earlier) feature.This we can study from Srila Prabhupada books.

If you dissagree with all this, then clearly you follow a different school of thought and you should engage your thoughts there and not here.

We dont want to argue whose school of thought is right but this forum is based on Chaitanya's School thought.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

anand

Jai Ganesh

RE

(If you dissagree with all this, then clearly you follow a different school of thought and you should engage your thoughts there and not here.

We dont want to argue whose school of thought is right but this forum is based on Chaitanya's School thought. )

Where does it say anywhere that this forum is based on chaitanya's school of thought?

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

being myself a practising gaudya vaishnava, disciple of srila prabhupada, i also do not agree on the attempt of anand saying that this forum is monopoly of hare krishnas

anand.. discuss as you want, but let the other people free to express their ideas

Guest guest

"The Superme have already said that not many of them will think him as a Superme."

Please provide the exact verse.

Guest guest

"This forum is not about HINDUISM"

For me Hinduism is Sanathana Dharma.

you can change my name x times but I ll remain always the same person /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisances unto Him!

Iam sorry for quoting that this is a forum for Chaitanya School of thought as I thought this was a different forum. This was my mistake and would like to take back the statement. Haribol!

anand