IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

About Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Sirla Prabhupada said an Avatar must be mention in the Vedas. But Lord Shri Krishna could take birth anytime he wants without himself being named in the Holy Scriptures.

Whenever theres a decline in Religion/Moral i take birth to guide man-kind. Lord Krishna said these words. So its up to him where he wants to take birth and when. He dosen't have to follow the vedas on the avatars predictions as he is the superme and he is so powerful.

So could Sai Baba be Krishna as he claims. How can a man predict his own future 2020 leaving is body and taking birth again. Vibuthi came out of the PhotoFrame in My house in Malaysia when doing Bhajans. A Sai Baba frame. He is in India and how come it reaches here. He always insisted i am Krishna, i am Rama, I am the father in the Bible and so on.

I'm confused on him. Is Sai baba really the Superme.

Guest guest

I think you shld send the photo as well as the photo frame for chemical analysis.

God is much more bigger than miracles in my humble opinion.

This phenomenon have been happening in some of the Sai devotees altar around the world. As I have said in my previous postings, it is strong faith by these devotees that creats a miracle as such. I too have wittness such in a Chinese devotee of Sai in Malaysia. As I recall Baba's words "if you are a Hindu be a good Hindu, if you are a Christian be a good Christian and if you are a Muslim, all religion leads to the same path, which is God". So, do not be confused and try to figure out if he is the incarnation of Krishna or otherwise. We are all Gods but most of us do not realize it. May be in your next birth you would realize that. Being God means being good always, helping to serve mankind and love all as you love yourself.

Guest guest

being god means also to be not subjected to birth, death and material nature, to be the controller of the universe and to be eternally conscious of it

If that is the case please explain the birth of Krishna and his death by an arrow of the hunter. Do no look at life at surface value. Those who intrepreted the scriptures had done so to their own perception. It is our duty to understand our life rather than take everything that has been told. You are living now but upon death only your body and gets destroyed but the atman lives on. Can you tell me why? You are unique from other creatures such as the four legged animals and other species coz you have the six sense and have the ability to make important decission in life in order to change or alter any unwanted happenings. These are qualities of God which no other species of the world could possess. Though you do not see yourself as God but once you reach the stage of a self realized person after millions of birth as per karma, you will finally become a brahamatha after death and will not see yourself as individual but as one and the same. If you believe that God resides in all atman than you must believe that you are God and only than you will foolow the path of Dharma otherwise ego will prevail and you will lose balance of your mind.

Guest guest

If that is the case please explain the birth of Krishna and his death by an arrow of the hunter

the birth of krsna is trancencental, it is not a birth, it is a coming in this world. The death is a trick to go away, a person so powerful like krsna is not possible that he's dead for an arrow in a foot. To think that krsna is subjected by birth and death is a very gross misunderstanding

-

Those who intrepreted the scriptures had done so to their own perception.

so why care for barney's perception?

-

You are living now but upon death only your body and gets destroyed but the atman lives on. Can you tell me why?

because choosing to fall in this material world it is necessary, to act, that i have a material body. And, in this world, body has to be mortal to keep us in the illusion that everything dies and nothing is eternal

-

You are unique from other creatures such as the four legged animals and other species coz you have the six sense and have the ability to make important decission in life in order to change or alter any unwanted happenings. These are qualities of God which no other species of the world could possess.

qualities of god and man... but god has not to make the decision to get out from conditionament, he's not conditionated

-

Though you do not see yourself as God but once you reach the stage of a self realized person after millions of birth as per karma

only a very illuded person think that he's god.... it is very easy to confute your idea: god is never conditioned by maya, he's eternally conscious of his god's status. So, if i have to realize that i am god, i surely am not god. Your idea is a fantasy

-

you will finally become a brahamatha after death and will not see yourself as individual but as one and the same.

if we have separated individuals in this world, we necessarily must have individuality also in the absolute realm. It is not possible that the absolute is lacking something that's in the relative

-

If you believe that God resides in all atman than you must believe that you are God

god resides aside atman as paramatma... belief is not very important. If you believe something it means nothing if it is not confirmed by scriptures and logic. God has given you some intelligence... use it, faith alone is for ignorant people

-

and only than you will foolow the path of Dharma

this is dharma, the ultimate dharma:

bhagavad gita:

Chapter 18. Conclusion--The Perfection of Renunciation

TEXT 66

sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

SYNONYMS

sarva-dharman--all varieties of religion; parityajya--abandoning; mam--unto Me; ekam--only; saranam--surrender; vraja--go; aham--I; tvam--you; sarva--all; papebhyah--from sinful reactions; moksayisyami--deliver; ma--not; sucah--worry.

TRANSLATION

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

[the birth of krsna is trancencental, it is not a birth, it is a coming in this world. The death is a trick to go away, a person so powerful like krsna is not possible that he's dead for an arrow in a foot. To think that krsna is subjected by birth and death is a very gross misunderstanding]

Confused Guest trying to confused others. In reality Krishna was the 8th child of Vasudeva and Devaki. He was left at Nanda's house in Gokula for fear of being killed by Kamsan [krishna's uncle]. If this is not human birth I don't know what you call it.

Please than why aste your precious time reading my post?

May be you are living in imaginary world but not me.

When God takes the form of man he is conditioned.

Only illuded person thinks otherwise. Fantacy it may sound but it becomes reality when one attains self realization.

You cannot profe that nor can I until you and I go there.

Yes, the intelligent given by God is to experiment and explore not just accept what someone else says. The ATMAN says "Believe in I am HE and all will become clear".

Yes, true one must surrender to his own atman, only than the door will open so that you will be able to see the real picture but untill than you would be like the three blind men. I'm sure you'll know the story.

Guest guest

In reality Krishna was the 8th child of Vasudeva and Devaki. He was left at Nanda's house in Gokula for fear of being killed by Kamsan [krishna's uncle].

••it is not a secret... see the whole krsna's life and tell me if this is an ordinary human life

Please than why aste your precious time reading my post?

•••you are in a forum.. forum means discussion. If you do not like to be discussed open an internet site and write there

May be you are living in imaginary world but not me

•••maybe... now it seems the opposite

When God takes the form of man he is conditioned.

•••god is not formless to have the need to take a man's form. God is not less powerful than you that you have a form. God have his transcendental form and personality, and being god is not possible that he's conditioned. God and conditioned are simply words that do not go together

Only illuded person thinks otherwise. Fantacy it may sound but it becomes reality when one attains self realization.You cannot profe that nor can I until you and I go there.

••being you not realized there are two solutions... 1)you stop to write.... 2)you accept that gradual self realization developes also from logic reasoning and shastric culture

Yes, the intelligent given by God is to experiment and explore not just accept what someone else says

••so start to explore.. not to imagine to explore

Yes, true one must surrender to his own atman

•••in bhagavad gita krsna says "surrender to me.." do not start to fantasize that this "me" is "you". Be serious and read what it is written

only than the door will open so that you will be able to see the real picture but untill than you would be like the three blind men. I'm sure you'll know the story.

•••so read it for yourself... you read "surrender to me.. krsna" and you interprete "surrender to our own atman". If it is not blindness ..... what is it?

This is a Hindu forum and Sai Baba is a Hindu and being labled an avatar by millions of devotees around the world and it matters to all Hindus and non Hindus. It is healthy to discuss on such matters so that we can understand him better. May be you are afraid of this lenghty discussion might lead to the real truth.

Guest guest

barney you are the number one in avoiding discussions when you have no more arguments

Guest guest

Yes, Lord Shri Krishna said 5.000 years ago that He could take birth anytime He wants.

People see Sai Baba as a miracle Man. But they dont get His main purpose here, which is His message.

"My miracles are not intended to demonstrate or publicise. They are merely spontaneous and concomitant proofs of divine majesty. I am yours, you are mine forever and ever. There is no distance or distinction. My life is my message."

'Sathya Sai Baba encourages us to recognize who we are. We are not these minds. We are not these bodies. We are the eternal spirit that temporarily occupies these minds and bodies. We can appreciate and become who we really are by turning inward with faith in God and an intense yearning to know Him. Our conscience is a reflection of the eternal spirit. Sathya Sai Baba tells us that our conscience is our master. When we follow our conscience, our thoughts, words, and deeds will be noble and consistent. Spirituality is having the courage and determination to follow our conscience in all things and at all times. In doing so, we recognize that we are all united in God. We are bound together by divine love.'

Love,

Leandro.

Guest guest

so if we must follow ourselves why sai baba speaks?

leandro, lascia perdere

Guest guest

Can you follow yourself?

Sai Baba speaks to show HOW to follow ourselves.

Love,

Leandro

Guest guest

if i have to follow myself, also the HOW is up to me

so again i do not need advices by say bubba or say barney

Guest guest

Are you so stupid that you can't understand simple discourse? There are morons like you who needs to be thought how to be righteous. Baba is a guide to blind men like you who have been falling into waste pits always. So, if you want liberation than you need Baba's guidence or else fall wherever you want for the next 1000 births of your life.

Guest guest

this is your previous statement:

"Sai Baba speaks to show HOW to follow ourselves."

now you are saying:

" Baba is a guide to blind men like you ...."

please think about it a week or two and come back to communicate your decision

Guest guest

There aren't any moderators here?

You people should respect each ones option! If you believe or not in BABA's word, OK! Do what is best for you! be happy!

"There is only one nation, the nation of humanity.

There is only one religion, the religion of love

There is only one language, the language of the heart

There is only one God and He is Omnipresent."

Love,

Leandro.

Guest guest

"Sai Baba speaks to show HOW to follow ourselves."

I am the one who said this.

I forgot to put my name on that previous post. Sorry about that.

love.

Guest guest

As I recall Baba's words "if you are a Hindu be a good Hindu, if you are a Christian be a good Christian and if you are a Muslim, all religion leads to the same path, which is God".

This is nothing more than watered-down, politically-correct, feel-good Hinduism. It has nothing to do with Advaita, though it sure makes a great line for getting new recruits.

So, do not be confused and try to figure out if he is the incarnation of Krishna or otherwise.

Right. When he implies or claims that he is, just let it slide. He wants your blind faith, not your conviction.

We are all Gods but most of us do not realize it.

That's completely asinine. What kind of God does not even know who he is? Certainly not an omniscient one. Do you actually try to think this through, or is even thinking too taxing for you?

If that is the case please explain the birth of Krishna and his death by an arrow of the hunter.

Where is your evidence that Krishna was "born?"

Where is your evidence that Krishna was "killed" by the arrow of a hunter?

Please quote the exact Sanskrit, chapter and verse.

Otherwise, you should repeal your spurious arguments, which are nothing more than a flimsy justification for the false deification of your cult guru.